selfsucking help

hawt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I wasnt sure where to put this thread so I stuck it right here. I'm looking for tips, exercises, techniques and other stuff that can help me accomplish self sucking. Right now, I'm able to lick the head and that's it. It feel great just doing that but I'm looking to be able to fully service myself. So any tips would be greatly appreciated.

I'll be taking pictures if I can pull it off with your help.

Snowy1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Could you say what position you are in when you do this? I learned it standing up and can now do it when im on my back or sitting down.

Snowy1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A warm bath or shower helps, being naked, make sure you've not ate for a few hours, plenty of stretching. Try leaning your head forward into your lap, not doing anything just getting used to the position, wrap you arms round your legs to pull yourself forward.

Sometimes i will like suck in my stomach a for a wee bit just to make it easier, then breathe normally when your in position.

Practice and perseverance are good things to do with this, it took me a while to actually manage to get my mouth past the head, once i did it was worth the effort.
Oh try not to stay in this position for too long as you can strain you back, making you stiff and sore, it can also affect your breathing.

Theres loads of people on here who can give you advice on this.

hawt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
thanks for that advice. Its really appreciated.
I'll try your technique later and see how far I can go.

Snowy1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh yeah just another wee tip. Time of day can be important and room temperature.

Dont try it after you've just woken up as you will be too stiff, generally about mid-day is best after work or whatever you do as your body is more awake and relaxed and is more flexible. Make sure your not in a cold room, as long as your warm and relaxed
just noticed your from California so i guess temperature wont be a problem, should be all good there then.

hawt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
thanks again, contrary to popular belief California can get pretty cold, i have three feet of snow at my house and its raining tons right now. Haha. But I keep my house really warm so I'll have a go at it right now.

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Work on your flexibility. Yoga is good. Warm up properly, relax and don't force it. It's better to get into position a few times first before going all the way. Just think of bending down to touch your toes. It's a lot easier and you get farther the third or fourth time than it is the first because you've stretched out.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, take some time to work on your overall flexibility. Yoga really is the best route. It's good for strength and flexibility, so you'll be less likely to pull something (pardon the pun) while blowing yourself and you'll be able to keep it up longer. It's also a great way to meet limber people for fantastic sex.