Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it is hot. I used to joke that I wanted to marry a man who could self suck so he could fuck me and eat me at the same time.

I don't think I have ever asked a dude if he could do it though.

that can be done some what from the missionary position with the woman hanging half way off of the bed and if the man has one leg up on the bed.and if he bends and has everything lined up at the right angle...his tongue can lick her clit with a little bit of shaft and head of the dick still inside her.stroking her is out of the question(at least it was for me when i would do this)and the lower back will be a little sore for a day or two..but the visual leaves one hell of an impression and memory.

but nothing beats self sucking while a woman sucks my balls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
that can be done some what from the missionary position with the woman hanging half way off of the bed and if the man has one leg up on the bed.and if he bends and has everything lined up at the right angle...his tongue can lick her clit with a little bit of shaft and head of the dick still inside her.stroking her is out of the question(at least it was for me when i would do this)and the lower back will be a little sore for a day or two..but the visual leaves one hell of an impression and memory.

but nothing beats self sucking while a woman sucks my balls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That sounds soooo hot! All of it! I was thinking more of him lying on his back, legs over his head, me astride his head, clit in his mouth, cock in either hole, and I do all the moving since he was kind enough to do all the flexing.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, it's not something I've been dying to see, mind you, but when we were first married I told Cap he could probably do himself. He laughed and said he did before, but it wasn't pleasurable, just weird. So I made him do it for me. I felt bad for laughing at him, but he said it was ok. It just looked funny! I mean, just bend over and do it! LOL!

Of course, I told him he was doing it wrong and showed him how. :biggrin1:

dlfellow

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That sounds soooo hot! All of it! I was thinking more of him lying on his back, legs over his head, me astride his head, clit in his mouth, cock in either hole, and I do all the moving since he was kind enough to do all the flexing.

WOW!!!! where were you at like 12-15 years ago? LOL!!!!
i love a woman who's creative in bed and will try diffrent things like it's NOTHIN'!!! LOL!

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
you didn't even bother to view the poll results before leaping to that one.

there are more women who either don't mind it or actually dig it than there are who atively dislike it.

Not necessarily, just based on the above poll. No way to tell how many of those votes actually came from guys, even though this is a "Womens Issues" poll.

For that reason, I didn't vote, so I can't see what the results are

dlfellow

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Underaged? Where were you 6-8 years ago when I was promiscuous? :wink:

oh...o.k..LOL...
i was promiscuous myself back then..those times were crazy.i had more sex in strange public places than i did in my own house.there are former sex partners who still have and show vids to friends and SOME family of us gettin' freaky.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
oh...o.k..LOL...
i was promiscuous myself back then..those times were crazy.i had more sex in strange public places than i did in my own house.there are former sex partners who still have and show vids to friends and SOME family of us gettin' freaky.
WOW! They show your freaky sex tapes to family? You do know some characters! Sounds like you had some fun.

dlfellow

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WOW! They show your freaky sex tapes to family? You do know some characters! Sounds like you had some fun.

oh yeah they were fun!! my one ex/partner would tape us almost every chance she would get. especially when she would give me blow jobs.we were friends,but we both kinda knew it was physical.she was really,really into the size of my dick.she would show the footage to her girlfriends at get togethers and stuff.and she showed her sister-in-law and her aunts when they were all on vacation.
i somtimes see her from time to time(her male cousin is like a brother to me since 1986)and things are cool between us(sparks aren't there anymore)but her aunt still to this day can't look at me straight..LOL!

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
D'oh! My Bad :redface: I thought until you voted, you weren't able to see the results. Just scanning over the names that I recognize, it seems like there's more females that said "Eww" than "Hot",,,I think :smile:

I know, huh :dunce:
Five women voted "eww", four didn't care, and five more voted "hot".

Status
Not open for further replies.