Selfsucking

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I do selfsuck, but not as often as in the past.

Once I was able to do it only while doing a back sommersault, ut now if i sit and bend i can take the head of my penis in my mouth (about 5 inches with the other system i mentioned).

Late Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I do selfsuck, but not as often as in the past.

Once I was able to do it only while doing a back sommersault, ut now if i sit and bend i can take the head of my penis in my mouth (about 5 inches with the other system i mentioned).

Just wondered if you swallow or use a condom?

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can do it, thx to yoga i can get about 3 inches past the head and i love the taste of my own cum but theres no way id post a pic of it. i save that for special times

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love to self suck. My dick when hard goes all the way up to my chest. so its easy for me. I have pics in my gallery of it going up my chest. Mabye one day i will get a video camera and film me sucking on it.:cool:

danmilan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I can do it, but I have to be at my absolute hardest. I'll have to try and get some pics of myself. My only problem is that whenever I do it I feel kind of nasty with a mouthful of my own cum and I usually wind up running for someplace to spit it out and then brush my teeth.

U can have no idea how little of a problem the cum in the mouth would be for the 90% of us who can't self suck! We are insanely jealous of anyone who can. I once dreamed i was doing it and was SO disappointed when I woke up!

Reactions: JockFull

the_real_atm

Experimental Member
Media
When i was 12-13yo i could do it relatively easily. back then, i could get the head plus about a half inch of the shaft in. i did it a lot until i lost interest. i swallowed a lot of loads and never had a sore back.

I can still do it, but my back gets a little sore now a days.

jordanj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wish I could do it. I severely embarrassed my daughter and her 15 yr old boyfriend this evening. There was something on a chat show the other day where they talked about self-sucking briefly and I just said "Don't worry, every guy's tried!" and then put my chin on my chest and a hand behind my head. Her boyfriend didn't know where to put himself! He denied it though.

Reactions: Heat

Danish25DK

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Did when i was younger, but dont anymore - hurts like hell, but gotta admit, sometimes the lust just gets too big, he he... can get head in, but none of the shaft... But very very rare that i even do it anymore...

al eingang

Just Browsing
Media
What sane man would NOT want to suck his own cock? Imagine getting a blowjob from a psychic who can feel everything you're feeling and adjust every aspect of the sucking to give you the greatest pleasure - that's what autofellatio is like. And then there's self-fucking...
I like it so much that I do it for a living!
Al Eingang
SoloSuck.com - AutoFellatio Kingdom self-suck site

Attachments

kurt_warran

Just Browsing
Media
I can do it, but I have to be at my absolute hardest. I'll have to try and get some pics of myself. My only problem is that whenever I do it I feel kind of nasty with a mouthful of my own cum and I usually wind up running for someplace to spit it out and then brush my teeth.
same buddy i dont like it cum i mean but i can suck mine too