Selfsucking

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What sane man would NOT want to suck his own cock? Imagine getting a blowjob from a psychic who can feel everything you're feeling and adjust every aspect of the sucking to give you the greatest pleasure - that's what autofellatio is like. And then there's self-fucking...
I like it so much that I do it for a living!
Al Eingang
(quote]

Now if you were a baker, you could say that's like having your cake and eating it too!:smile:

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Could easily do it because of length, but far too thick anyway. Have not had anyone get even my head in their mouths in years. And this certainly would not be my thing anyway.

B_BigTallAussie

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to self suck when I was a teenager...could get about 3" in my mouth. I used to alternate jacking and sucking...and damn did it feel good. I quit self sucking around 18 because my body was thickening up and I couldnt' bend over far enough. And I don't think taking your own load is queer...it's no different than kissing a chick after she's swallowed your load.

B_Golioth

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
iv been doing it sense i was 13, but i aint done it in a few months as i have a hot girlfriend who will suck when ever i want

open501s

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Have not done it in a while, first time I did shot almost immediately.

At that point I knew I was a good cock sucker <eg>

mister_y

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Although I haven't a small penis I can't selfsuck. That's because I'm a tall and not that lithe. I used to be able to selfsuck, but that's was before I grew taller, I think I was about 12 years old. And the thing is I succeeded only once to put my head into my mouth, other times were just licking! Quite a pity I haven't continued practising!

rickster235

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've also talked to friends before and that came up. And they were talking about how they have heard other people that could do it. And I told them I can do the same thing, they all looked at me weird. And now they still joke when i say i'm sore, they'll joke "aww he can't suck him self anymore."