Selfsucking

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That is the hottest thing I have seen in a long time. Instant woody. Curious: do 100% straight guys get turned on by these type of videos and self-sucking their own cocks?
I do because it makes me wish I could do it.

Reactions: Heat

cbxer55

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Sure wish I could do that. In my case, there would not have been any cum that escaped my mouth. I would have taken it all in and swallowed it. Makes for a hot vid though, seeing the stuff escaping his hungry mouth.

jimson71

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Weirdly enough I don't find doing it to myself all that hot. I mean I love blowjobs, but I find that doing it for myself only has the positive of adding some extra "lube" to the mix. Although I'm not all that flexible and so doing it for a while can hurt my back a bit, so maybe it's that putting me off?

loganlong

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Heat -
I get turned on by seeing a guy who can selfsuck doing it with a hot woman who is enjoying it and helping out! It's a fantasy of mine since I started selfsucking at 17.

some of the vids of women helping their men selfsuck can be found in this group
http://www.lpsg.com/groups/1195-str8+self+suckers+%26amp%3B+the+curious+women%21/

Jimson71 -
I get what your saying but with proper stretching, lots of water, hot bath/shaower and not doing it for too long you wont get a sore back. I can get most of my cock in my mouth .. it's better then jerking off! But why I like it so much is the thrill of showing a woman and finding one that finds it hot.

Reactions: Mister2101 and rtg

hugeJT

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Having an 11" cock I can easilly self suck and my wife gets really horny when she watches me do it and it always ends up with a great fuck.

StudlyMcfudly

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Having an 11" cock I can easilly self suck and my wife gets really horny when she watches me do it and it always ends up with a great fuck.

Until such time as we see proof I think most members, including us, will consider your statement bullshit. Why not post a pic with your user name to prove it.

Reactions: Thickkk and rtg

TallNHguy

Legendary Member
Media
New Hampshire, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Being super flexible and craving cock meant that self-sucking just came naturally for me in my youth. As for being hot, I can assure you my brother didn't think so when he caught me swallowing my own load one afternoon.

Heat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Being super flexible and craving cock meant that self-sucking just came naturally for me in my youth. As for being hot, I can assure you my brother didn't think so when he caught me swallowing my own load one afternoon.

Would love to hear that story.

Reactions: rtg

chrisjason

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
20.jpg

nimble-masturbators_self-suck_auto-fellatio3.jpg

self_suck_hp.jpg_480_480_0_64000_0_1_0.jpg

02.jpg

images