Selfsucking

illusionguy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I would love to be able able to suck my own dick but unfortunately have never been able to. Closest I got was when I was a teenager, so desperate to feel my dick in my mouth that I tried it in a park riding a swing. For some reason I thought that it might make me flexible enough to be able to suck my own dick. I never thought of the consequences if I had been seen, but the best I did was that after about 5 minutes I was so hard and horny that I was able to touch the head of my dick with the tip of my tongue.

tnecvolfan2001

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would love to be able able to suck my own dick but unfortunately have never been able to. Closest I got was when I was a teenager, so desperate to feel my dick in my mouth that I tried it in a park riding a swing. For some reason I thought that it might make me flexible enough to be able to suck my own dick. I never thought of the consequences if I had been seen, but the best I did was that after about 5 minutes I was so hard and horny that I was able to touch the head of my dick with the tip of my tongue.
haha atta boy

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When much younger, I tried self sucking....and after much stretching and straining was finally able to lick the head of my cock. I was so damn excited, that I continued stretching and straining for the next several nights, thoroughly enjoying lick my cock with my tongue.

After maybe a week, I can clearly remember the first time I was finally able to kiss my cock head with my lips. Again, I was so excited and turned on!! From that time on, I was determined to get more of my cock in my mouth and to actually suck myself off. Over time, with much practice I was able to do that and get more than half my cock in my mouth and begin sucking. The first time I really goy sucking I came almost immediately, blowing a huge load in my mouth....which totally surprised me. I loved it....just a wonderful orgasm.....and I loved the feeling of my throbbing cock and the taste of my sperm...

I must have given myself a blow job at least once a week for almost a year....but finally grew out of it. Haven't been able to suck my cock for years now....and would probably hurt my back if I tried. I believe it is a young man's activity, that was fun while it lasted! Peace.

YANI-1960

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
When much younger, I tried self sucking....and after much stretching and straining was finally able to lick the head of my cock. I was so damn excited, that I continued stretching and straining for the next several nights, thoroughly enjoying lick my cock with my tongue.

After maybe a week, I can clearly remember the first time I was finally able to kiss my cock head with my lips. Again, I was so excited and turned on!! From that time on, I was determined to get more of my cock in my mouth and to actually suck myself off. Over time, with much practice I was able to do that and get more than half my cock in my mouth and begin sucking. The first time I really goy sucking I came almost immediately, blowing a huge load in my mouth....which totally surprised me. I loved it....just a wonderful orgasm.....and I loved the feeling of my throbbing cock and the taste of my sperm...

I must have given myself a blow job at least once a week for almost a year....but finally grew out of it. Haven't been able to suck my cock for years now....and would probably hurt my back if I tried. I believe it is a young man's activity, that was fun while it lasted! Peace.
Wooow we had almost same experience exactly what I was doing really was the best time in my life, wish I can do it again

Hairylegs

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Was able to do it as a kid, destroyed my back in the process, but I was able to get down as far as mid shaft. Funny, it isn't all that great. It doesn't feel anything like when someone does it to you. Tongue on the head was about as exhilarating as a pair of wet speedos on my dick. You feel it, it's wet, but it just isn't exciting. Same with cumming in my mouth. I did it a few times, but it was like, "eh". trust me, it sounds 100x better than it is in real life.

Was able to do it as a kid, destroyed my back in the process, but I was able to get down as far as mid shaft. Funny, it isn't all that great. It doesn't feel anything like when someone does it to you. Tongue on the head was about as exhilarating as a pair of wet speedos on my dick. You feel it, it's wet, but it just isn't exciting. Same with cumming in my mouth. I did it a few times, but it was like, "eh". trust me, it sounds 100x better than it is in real life.

Agree with this. I was able to selfsuck until I hurt my back at one time which I then decided just wasn’t worth it to me. The idea of self sucking is much hotter then actually doing it. Nothing beats the real thing imo. For comparison I would say it feels like being sucked with a condom on. Though cumming in your own mouth and feeling the pumping was kind of cool the first time It happened. Really strange experience for sure.

BlackSunshineAZ

Sexy Member
Media

Do you have lasting back problems because of this? Clearly anyone who partakes in this wants to avoid that but for some it may be worth the risk.

Hairylegs

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yep, back was never the same. I don't think I herniated a disc, and other than some soreness, no real back pain or problems till I turned 17. Still no way I could ever try to convince my ** year old self not to try it. I was young, horny, skinny and terrified of being labeled a homo if I ever asked a friend to let me try. So yeah, I sucked my first dick when I was **, even if it was my own. As for Nick's comment that it feels like sucking a dick with a condom on it, yeah, kinda like. Weird, it shouldn't, but it does.

oralguy22

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yep, back was never the same. I don't think I herniated a disc, and other than some soreness, no real back pain or problems till I turned 17. Still no way I could ever try to convince my ** year old self not to try it. I was young, horny, skinny and terrified of being labeled a homo if I ever asked a friend to let me try. So yeah, I sucked my first dick when I was **, even if it was my own. As for Nick's comment that it feels like sucking a dick with a condom on it, yeah, kinda like. Weird, it shouldn't, but it does.

I have no idea why it would feel like sucking a dick with a condom. When I selfsuck, it feels like I’m sucking an actual dick. I’m circumcised, so maybe that’s the difference. Maybe having foreskin feels like a condom?

Reactions: YANI-1960 and STWW

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have no idea why it would feel like sucking a dick with a condom. When I selfsuck, it feels like I’m sucking an actual dick. I’m circumcised, so maybe that’s the difference. Maybe having foreskin feels like a condom?

Despite claims to the contrary, science tells us that the human brain prioritizes one and only one source of pleasure/pain at a time. For example, we can stop on oncoming sneeze by putting a lot of pressure directly under the nose with a finger, pinching hard an earlobe, etc. Any of these actions causes the brain to concentrate on this new source of pain/pressure and ignore the tickle in the nose which precipitated the impending sneeze.

So, in short, a self sucker should feel either a cock in his mouth or a mouth on his cock, but not both.

I would love to suck my own cock but i dont really think god wanted me to:p
Got a pretty long back and its not flexible at all. When i really try there still is a gap of 19 cm between my mouth and my cock. Doubt i can overcome this gap with stretching :(

Reactions: deleted136887

Personally I was talking about the receiving end of sucking which felt much less intense. But what @hzs3fg said could explain this difference. A bit like when someone is tickling you, it feels different when you try to do this yourself.

Reactions: hzs3fg

ohiorod

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was able to get most of the head in for about 1.5 years when I was in the very final years of my teens. I remember once doing it at my dorm at college when my roomie was away for the weekend. The very last time, I twisted a muscle in my back and swore to never attempt it again. Once I took up yoga at 21, I was tempted, but that pain in my back presented a flashback and I refrained .