Selling my wife's pussy...

littledickboy111

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It was a very interesting day when my wife and I made our decision... We had talked about her sleeping with other men before while I watched, but had always backed out. Now, with both of us being out of work for three months, something had to be done. We were desperate for money and decided to "rent" her out for an hour at a time. We posted an ad on Craigslist (classy, I know).

The rules were simple: the gentleman would pay $400 for an hour with her. Everything would use a condom (oral included). There would be no anal, no going down on her, no swallowing or blowing of bodily fluids on her. Condom covered oral with condom covered cumming.

We quickly got many responses. My wife was an attractive woman at 30: slightly curvy with 36D breasts, long brown hair, hazel eyes, and a very nice ass. She wasn't getting picked for modeling shows, but she attracted her fair amount of attention.

From the responses, I weeded out the spam, the dirty old men I didn't want her fucking, and most of the guys I thought seemed flaky. Personally, having a bit of a small-penis-humiliation thing going on in my own head, I wanted the guy to be hung. One of the responses came from an 18 year old black guy. He claimed to be a student at the local college and said he hadn't been laid since going away to college. He said he was willing to pay his entire student loan check ($440 apparently) to fuck my wife. I agreed and set up a meeting for that evening. He called himself Seth, though I've never heard of a black guy called Seth before.

That night my wife got dressed up in her best little black dress, one that showed a ton of cleavage and clung to her ass. We sat in the living room and discussed the rules: she was clear on them. She asked for a glass of wine, and then another, and then another. I cut her off after three, saying she had to be able to perform. She asked for a shot of vodka and I obliged, after all she was nervous. After that she seemed just fine.

About 5 minutes before our appointed meeting time, our doorbell rang. I sent Kate to go answer the door. She did and a shorter (5'6), young black guy walked in the door. He was dressed like any normal college kid and quickly put his arm around Kate's waist. He closed the door behind her and looked around. I walked up while Kate leaned up and began kissing his neck almost immediately. He smirked and put his hand on my wife's ass and looked at me. "Got the money?" I asked him.

"Yeah, but we'll take care of that after..," he said as he smacked my wife's ass through her dress. The sound echoed through the room.

My blood boiled as he said that, as that was not what we discussed. My wife's hands went over his t-shirt covered chest as she continued kissing and licking his neck. He smiled at me, "I know that's not what we discussed.. but it's what's gonna happen. Also I forgot those condoms I was supposed to bring...," he said, smirking at me as he wrapped both his arms around my wife's waist and pulled her against him.

"That doesn't matter...," my wife said.

My mouth dropped.

"I could leave and go get some,..." he said, smirking to me over my wife's shoulder.

"NO! Don't leave.. you can just pull out," my wife pleaded.

With that he locked lips with my wife and they made out there in my entrance way. His hands grabbed the back of her skirt and pulled it up, revealing her ass covered by a tiny thong. He swung his hand and smacked her bare ass. I knew at this point, as she moaned into the kiss, that I had lost all control. I was a taller man than him at 6'3, but I knew I wouldn't win in a fight.

And then he grabbed her and picked her up in the air, throwing her over his shoulder like he was Tarzan. He reaches up and grabbed her ass beside his head and smacked it, the sound echoing in the room again. "And if I don't want to pull out?"

"Then cum inside me... or I'll swallow it," she said, sealing our fate.

He looked at me, and I immediately felt intimidated watching this man stand there with my wife over his shoulder. "Get on your knees and undo my shoes."

I immediately dropped to my knees, feeling threatened. I untied his shoes and he laughed. "Fucking pathetic... Kiss my shoes."

At this point I paused for a moment... but then I leaned down and pressed my lips firmly against the top of his shoes where his laces were. He laughed loudly. "Lick them," he ordered.

With that my tongue came out and I licked all over his shoes, disgusted by the taste. He laughed and kicked my face away. I moved away, staying on my knees. He kicked his shoes off and carried my wife upstairs. "We'll let you know if we need anything," he said as they disappeared from view.

littledickboy111

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I sat there on the floor for the longest time... then I stood up and went to check my email, the entire time staying incredibly quiet and trying to listen. I sat in the dining room which was under our bedroom and listened as quietly as I could. I heard nothing.

An hour passed without a sound. No moaning, no whimpering, no bed bouncing. If they were fucking, they were doing it completely silently.

Another half hour passed. They'd been up there an hour and a half in silence! What if he had hurt her? I thought. I immediately stood up from the dining room and walked upstairs. The bedroom door was closed. I listened through it and heard nothing. I then did something that seemed so odd: I knocked on my bedroom door.

I heard Seth's angry voice come from within, "I told you we'd call if we needed you! FUCK OFF!" I was intimidated. But I thought about my wife and needed to know she was okay so I turned the handle and opened the door.

Seth was laying in my bed with his legs spread. My wife was in between them licking his balls while his huge hard cock hung over his stomach. He shook his head when he saw me and pushed her away. He stood up and walked toward me. I raised my hands and began to apologize just as his fist connected with me stomach. I leaned forward in pain when his knee came up and nailed me in the side of the head. I fell to the ground. "Yeah, I thought so. Stay on the fucking ground like a little bitch," he said as his foot slammed against my stomach as he kicked me.

He crawled back into bed, saying "get back to licking those balls baby.... maybe if you're a good girl I'll let you start sucking my cock soon."

Though I was out-of-it from having my ass kicked quickly, I heard his words and knew my wife had been licking his balls for at least an hour... probably longer. This was going to be a long night. He was only supposed to get an hour. I heard her say, "yes sir," and then she was back to licking his balls.

A few minutes passed and I laid on the ground in pain in silence. Then he spoke again, "hey wimp, get up and sit in that chair over there," he said, pointing to the chair in the corner. "I'll let you watch what I'm going to do to your sweet little wife...," he said cockily.

I got up to my feet and walked to the chair and sat in it, holding my stomach since it still hurt. He laughed at me and looked down at my wife between his legs. "Go lower." He said. My heart sank. I watched as my wife licked lower than his balls and began giving him a rim job. He laughed and looked at me, lifting his legs so she could get her tongue in deeper. "See that bro?" He asked, laughing at me. He then grabbed the back of her head with both hands and pushed it as hard as he could against his ass. He laughed and looked down at her, "you can suck it now."

She quickly moved up and took his cock (was it 9 inches? 10?) hungrily into her mouth. She sucked him enthusiastically, though she could only take maybe 4 inches of it. She moaned as she sucked him and tried to use her hand to cover more ground, but he swatted her hand away. He wanted just her mouth. He grabbed the back of the head and began trying to push her down further on his dick. I could hear her choking and gagging as he shoved her face down. This went on for several minutes, the gagging, the choking, him thrusting his cock up toward her face. Then he pulled her mouth off his dick and looked at her, "look at your wimp husband, and tell him you want to swallow my load," he said confidently.

She turned to look at me, her mascara running down her face from the face-fucking. "I want to swallow his cum. My mouth is his." She said with a smile.

Then she turned back around and started sucking his dick again. A few minutes later he started grunting louder and grabbed the back of her head again. He skull-fucked her roughly and then moaned loudly. He held her head down and came down her throat. I could hear her struggling to swallow, but he didn't let go of her head. After he finished he didn't let her get up even then. "Keep sucking. Get every drop." He commanded confidently.

I knew then the night was just beginning...