Selling your underwear?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by ohhhey, Sep 29, 2008.

1. ohhhey

ohhhey Member

Albums:
    What do you think about this? Out of the blue I received a message from an anonymous guy, all I know about him is an email address. He asked to buy my jockstrap. Out of curiosity I asked how much he was offering :tongue: He said $50 for clean and $75 for used :eek222: I knew people did this, and I think someone asked me a long time ago, but I never really considered it before.

On the one hand, if it makes the guy happy, it's no loss to me and I get money for my trouble. On the other hand, who wants to be the guy who sells his used underwear on the internet? I don't know what to think :tongue: Has anyone ever been on either side of this before? What would you do?

2. D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat Account Disabled

On the one hand, you could make a killing. On the other hand... Yeah, I agree with you. I'd hate to be known as someone who sells soiled underwear on the interent!

3. nashboy

nashboy Active Member

Albums:
    haha..who cares...do it!

4. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    I have sold underwear, swimsuits, and Jockstraps.......all used.......my best was a speedo for 150 dollars to a man in Belgium.......I use ADULT AUCTIONS by naughtybids.com It's like eBay for pervs...

5. CuteGuyLondon

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    don't think its that unusual to get asked to sell underwear - i've done it in the past - just do it!

Draft saved Draft deleted