Selling your underwear?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by ohhhey, Sep 29, 2008.

1. ohhhey

ohhhey Member

Albums:
    What do you think about this? Out of the blue I received a message from an anonymous guy, all I know about him is an email address. He asked to buy my jockstrap. Out of curiosity I asked how much he was offering :tongue: He said $50 for clean and $75 for used :eek222: I knew people did this, and I think someone asked me a long time ago, but I never really considered it before.

On the one hand, if it makes the guy happy, it's no loss to me and I get money for my trouble. On the other hand, who wants to be the guy who sells his used underwear on the internet? I don't know what to think :tongue: Has anyone ever been on either side of this before? What would you do?

2. D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat Account Disabled

On the one hand, you could make a killing. On the other hand... Yeah, I agree with you. I'd hate to be known as someone who sells soiled underwear on the interent!

3. nashboy

nashboy Well-Known Member

Albums:
    haha..who cares...do it!

4. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    I have sold underwear, swimsuits, and Jockstraps.......all used.......my best was a speedo for 150 dollars to a man in Belgium.......I use ADULT AUCTIONS by naughtybids.com It's like eBay for pervs...

5. CuteGuyLondon

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    don't think its that unusual to get asked to sell underwear - i've done it in the past - just do it!

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice