Semen as a Natural Anti Ageing Moisturiser ?

musicguy81

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
This was also used as a story line on the TV show Nip/Tuck. The lady on the show owned a spa and after plastic surgery recover center. One of the women patients was haveing her teenage sons cum in a container and she was using it as a night face cream. So the "stealing" the idea, the ladies at the spa started going to the sperm banks and buying semen to mix with other ingredients and sell as a night cream.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
...One of the women patients was haveing her teenage sons cum in a container and she was using it as a night face cream...
Um... :11:

If at any point in my life, especially when I was in my awkward teens, my mother came to me with a jar, and asked me to blow a load into it... I'm not sure which would be first, the mortified coronary, or the :puke:

EDIT: Only on TV, eh? Eeeeesh!

Last edited:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
This was also used as a story line on the TV show Nip/Tuck. The lady on the show owned a spa and after plastic surgery recover center. One of the women patients was haveing her teenage sons cum in a container and she was using it as a night face cream. So the "stealing" the idea, the ladies at the spa started going to the sperm banks and buying semen to mix with other ingredients and sell as a night cream.
I love that show! I thought of that episode when I read the title of this thread.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Vice magazine did a comparison of semen and moisturizer. If memory serves, the results were mixed. One test participant prefered the moisturizer and the other prefered the cum.

The good thing about semen is that it doesn't have any crazy petrochemicals or random animal matter in it. You get what you ask for. Of course, you sure wouldn't want to get it near your eyes...

nakedfish

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Sooooooo....... has anybody tried it yet? let us know!!, sounds interesting.....and easy enough to do, bet there are plenty of people on this site who have slept with it on there faces for a night!

cutthefx

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been wearing that sceen out since the movie first came out. The second pic has got to be one of the hottest cumming cocks ever and how I would have loved to be on the receiving end of that.
As far as I can see.. and what happens next, she isn't worthy of the massage of cum... !! lol

what was this?
caligula?