Semen causing burning sensation in her vagina.

RPM

Experimental Member
Media
Boston, Kuala Lumpur, Stratford-Upon-Avon
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
OK, bear with me please........this issue is bugging me like crazy.

Anyway, I ejaculated inside my gf and she has been feeling an uncomfortable burning sensation in her vagina.

Is this a cause of concern?

She won't be seeing a doctor or rather she doesn't want to see one. (No insurance coverage)

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i suggest posting this in women's issues.
i also suggest using rubbers until you know what the score is...pain is there to warn us that we may be harming ourselves.
maybe -you- should see a doc.

Last edited:

Alexanddan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
She may be allergic to the proteins in sperm. Or she may have a yeast or herpes infection. Now these are quite unlikely, a more common reason may be that your sperm is too concentrated, so you should drink plenty of water prior to intercourse. It maybe a result of your diet which makes your sperm more acidic.

Finally it might be a result of the direct friction. Well there is not much more i can comment on this really. I am no expert

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Last edited:

RPM

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i dunno.
some men have spunk.
others have caustic, bleach stinking goop.
does she react to other men this way?
if her exes don't make her itch then it's unlikely.
if her exes did then you might be right.

In regard to her ex.......no.

ooo, here's an idea!

do you eat anything she's allergic to?

Would this make a difference?

She is a vegetarian and has allergies to caffeine.

I drink, both tea and coffee as well as coke on a near daily basis.

Am not a vegetarian either.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Would this make a difference?

She is a vegetarian and has allergies to caffeine.

I drink, both tea and coffee as well as coke on a near daily basis.

Am not a vegetarian either.
that could well be it!!

i found out when i was breast feeding that what i put into my body came out of my body...caffeine made them fretful, chamomile helped them sleep, etc. LOTS of things! some foods i ate just made them cry.

i doubt meat would make a difference but if you're avoiding docs...well cutting out caffeine is free & worth a try. give it a week or two?

vibrator

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
She is problem really sensitive and maybe allergic, its not uncommon. You may need to ejaculate elsewhere.

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was younger I had a boyfriend give me a vaginal infection. His previous girl friend had had a lot of bladder infections and he'd probably picked up a bacteria from her - and was probably the reason her infections recurred because she stopped getting them after they broke up (we were friends, and yes, she knew I hookedup with him, said she was ok with it but warned me about a few things). I saw my doctor and we were both on an antibiotic with no unprotected sex including oral for 2 weeks. no more infections.

Not having insurance can be difficult but not treating an infection when it is in the early stages can lead to worse issues including infertility. If there is no women's clinic or doctor that will charge less for self pay, then be a gentleman and offer to help pay for the medical expenses.

I have to agree with dolfette about the differences in some men's spunk. Your diet can make a large difference in the smell, taste, and ph level of your stuff. It can't hurt to give the diet a modification - caffeine free, increase green leafy vegs, increase yogurt, and lemon in your water. Otherwise, keep a condom on.

RPM

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
is she pregnant?

No.

if you cum inside of her with a condom, if its a semen allergy the same redness, burning itchy and swelling issues wont be there.

Was without a condom.

When I was younger I had a boyfriend give me a vaginal infection. His previous girl friend had had a lot of bladder infections and he'd probably picked up a bacteria from her - and was probably the reason her infections recurred because she stopped getting them after they broke up (we were friends, and yes, she knew I hookedup with him, said she was ok with it but warned me about a few things). I saw my doctor and we were both on an antibiotic with no unprotected sex including oral for 2 weeks. no more infections.

Not having insurance can be difficult but not treating an infection when it is in the early stages can lead to worse issues including infertility. If there is no women's clinic or doctor that will charge less for self pay, then be a gentleman and offer to help pay for the medical expenses.

I have to agree with dolfette about the differences in some men's spunk. Your diet can make a large difference in the smell, taste, and ph level of your stuff. It can't hurt to give the diet a modification - caffeine free, increase green leafy vegs, increase yogurt, and lemon in your water. Otherwise, keep a condom on.

Yeah will offer to pay, will see if she would accept.