Semen causing burning sensation in her vagina.

RPM

Experimental Member
Media
Boston, Kuala Lumpur, Stratford-Upon-Avon
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
OK, bear with me please........this issue is bugging me like crazy.

Anyway, I ejaculated inside my gf and she has been feeling an uncomfortable burning sensation in her vagina.

Is this a cause of concern?

She won't be seeing a doctor or rather she doesn't want to see one. (No insurance coverage)

Cross-posted from Health Section as per recommendation.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you've cum in her before but this never happened then look into STI's or something?

But if this is the first time youve cum in her then its probably a skin irritation.

RPM

Experimental Member
Media
Boston, Kuala Lumpur, Stratford-Upon-Avon
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Google Semen Allergy or Semen Protein Allergy, its not that unusual. I've had to deal with it for years. My vagina has finally gotten used to it with more exposure but my mouth still has problems if he cums in my mouth.

Thanks for the information.

I got to admit, this is actually the first time I am hearing of semen allergy.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
she can take a benadryl beforehand but the easiest way to deal with semen allergy is to wear condoms.

MedHelp offers this tidbit though:

One method, called Intravaginal Seminal Graded Challenge (ISGC), involved inserting samples of semen into the vagina beginning with very diluted samples and gradually building up. The technique is performed over the period of a few hours, introducing new semen every 20 minutes. It is advised that couples engage in regular sexual intercourse to maintain the desensitization.

bertie101

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
RPM, I'm an ex GP, unlikely to be SPA, mentioning ISGC stuff will just make you paranoid. Lay off the orange juice! If it persists it's worth seeing a doc