semen clean-up

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by socoken, Feb 15, 2007.

1. socoken

socoken New Member

Every time a thread comes up asking who "squirts" cum long distances, everyone says they do, so I am sure there are at least a few out there who can relate to this.

Whenever I jerk off, I have to shoot it somewhere. I HATE shooting in kleenex or socks or rags or anything like that. I just have to watch it fly and see how much goes how far.

Its a stupid problem to have, but I have trouble cleaning it off the walls. Every apartment or house I have lived in over the last few years has been cheap, and has had cheap eggshell white paint. When I try and scrub the stuff off, the paint comes off with it. Ive used windex, 409, some orange stuff, and simple green. The simple green works about the best, but I still end up scrubbing paint off.

I almost always wipe the walls off right after I come, when it is still wet. But it always manages to run down the wall a ways and leave this shiny streak where the cum once was. That is the hard part to scrub off.

Anyone have a magic potion that works well, or any other suggestion besides "just dont shoot the walls anymore"?

2. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

Repaint the walls with a better paint.

3. Pradadox

Pradadox New Member

Albums:
    Actually while i don't know it's effect on walls, one of my exes taught me how to clean it outta rugs. If you use seltzer (aka carbonized water for non-americans, or is it the other way around....) ANYWAYS if you use it on carpets while it's wet it gets the cum out with no gross drying out. U should scrub a bit and uhh i never let it dry so i wouldn't call it a fix all :). Hope that helps... on walls... lol!

4. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

use one of those wind shields you get for the beach :)

5. GoneA

Gold Member

6. socoken

socoken New Member

I was hoping for something a little less involved and cheaper than repainting my entire appartment.

7. GoneA

Gold Member

Okay, when you masturbate, stand far away from any walls (I really can't imagine the answers getting any more deeper than this).

8. Belly_Dancer

Belly_Dancer Member

Solution:

Buy a gigantic dart board, hang it on the wall, and aim at it every time you ejaculate. Keep track of the points you've earned on a whiteboard on your refrigerator, and treat yourself to something special every time you reach a certain number of points.

Now, if you're in danger of missing the board completely, you may want to put a tarp behind it to catch the overspray.

Another thought: This could be a great party game! You might even be able to patent it (don't worry, I won't fight you for the rights to it).

BTW I'm not being a bitch...just have a very "off the wall" sense of humor...no pun intended...well okay maybe just a little.. :wink:

9. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

All of my walls are covered with aluminum foil. Doesn't everybody do that?

10. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

Does anyone else find it alarming that he cums on every single wall in his apartment?

11. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

You make me laugh. :) Thank you.

12. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Why should there ever be a clean up when it taste so good? Maxwell house it..................:smile: :wink:

13. socoken

socoken New Member

As most people know, not all white paint is the same, and that discrepancy on a couple walls may lead to a charge when I move out, so they would all have to match. The cheap white that is on them is very flat, and a semigloss would work better for clean up but look different.

Why do you keep posting in a thread where I sought support and advice with snide comments that are in no way helpful?

14. crescendo69

Gold Member

Gee, maybe I should repaint my ceiling.

15. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

I wasn't trying to be snide, I just thought it was funny. I can understand about the charge, I live in an apartment myself. Personally, I would just repaint one room (whichever room you use most often for that purpose) and then repaint it again when you move. It doesn't cost too much, and if you choose to paint it, then you can make it whatever color you want. I'm lucky in the sense that my apartment allows me to paint as long as it's all white again when I move...

16. socoken

socoken New Member

I misinterpreted, sorry about that. I only have trouble with two walls, the one behind the couch, and the one above the headboard in my bedroom. If I would have had the foresight to paint before I moved in, that might have been the ticket.

17. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

The only other thing I can think of is to hang something from the walls... Hang a towel or something? I don't know... I'm a girl, I don't have this problem! lol.

18. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Here's a little hint for you from someone who used to mix paint for a living;
    Most eggshell finishes are enamel based, I.E., water based, and can be cleaned easily with soap and some warm water.

If that doesn't work, use TSP to clean it. or look for KILZ to spot touch up.

19. BlackCock85

Gold Member

Albums:
    Shoot the cum on the floor, or just don't clean the walls off :cool:

20. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:
    Saliva does a wonderful cleanup after you have shot your wad on the wall!

Draft saved Draft deleted