semen clean-up

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Every time a thread comes up asking who "squirts" cum long distances, everyone says they do, so I am sure there are at least a few out there who can relate to this.

Whenever I jerk off, I have to shoot it somewhere. I HATE shooting in kleenex or socks or rags or anything like that. I just have to watch it fly and see how much goes how far.

Its a stupid problem to have, but I have trouble cleaning it off the walls. Every apartment or house I have lived in over the last few years has been cheap, and has had cheap eggshell white paint. When I try and scrub the stuff off, the paint comes off with it. Ive used windex, 409, some orange stuff, and simple green. The simple green works about the best, but I still end up scrubbing paint off.

I almost always wipe the walls off right after I come, when it is still wet. But it always manages to run down the wall a ways and leave this shiny streak where the cum once was. That is the hard part to scrub off.

Anyone have a magic potion that works well, or any other suggestion besides "just dont shoot the walls anymore"?

Ask your Mom. They know everything!