Semen Color

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Nrets, Jan 29, 2008.

1. Nrets

Nrets Member

I am 23 and mine is almost clear. If I don't cum for many days it sometimes gets some color to it, but it is never anything more than gray.
    Is this a sign of a low sperm count? Compensated manliness? I dunno. Does anyone else have almost clear cum?

2. horneyoldguy

horneyoldguy New Member

Albums:
    Yes - Semen can vary in color, consistency and volume. Even for the same guy, each ejaculate may look a little different, depending on age, timing of last ejaculation and other factors.

Semen is normally a whitish, cloudy fluid. It's usually quite thick just after ejaculation but liquefies several minutes later. There are many normal variations of semen color and consistency based on factors such as age and frequency of ejaculation. The typical ejaculate is cloudy and white, averages 2 ml to 5 ml (a teaspoon or less) in volume, and contains 100 million to 750 million sperm

3. dudepiston

dudepiston New Member

You mention you don't cum for 'many days' sometimes? Why's that?

4. radicaldick

radicaldick New Member

thats an odd question to ask......busy with work, tired, just not horny- all reasons why...its not unheard of for guys to not cum for a week or even two sometimes.

5. ~quicksilver~

~quicksilver~ New Member

All normai. Have seen clearish, cream and even yellowish... Mine is bright white.

6. lucky8

Gold Member

mine is neon blue

7. ~quicksilver~

~quicksilver~ New Member

How very X-Men... :rolleyes:

8. justndav

justndav Member

Albums:
    Mine is usually very clear looking with white streaks/specks mixed thru out. Almost has the look of water. When I hose myself or my partner down it runs on skin like water too. Also my volume never really changes, I just naturally cum a lot and shoot pretty good. The wall behind the bed needs cleaning/painting often.

9. justndav

justndav Member

Albums:
    BTW I thought I was infertile, so I had a sperm count done years ago and was appx 815 million in my ejaculate- I dont know how they come up with those numbers as I cant see someone sitting there counting every one of the little swimmers. Anyway the Dr. told me I was very fertile, likely because I produced more ejaculate than normal. He asked if I normally produce that much, and said yes usually so unless I have climaxed four or five times already in the same day.

10. horneyoldguy

horneyoldguy New Member

Albums:
    Don't forget, guys under a great deal of stress from work, home, or life in general, of guys who are ill or have had recent surgery might find it difficult to either have sex or jerk off = not cumming.

11. Snarfblat

Snarfblat New Member

I hate to rain on your parade but that seems like an aweful lot. That's more than twice the average number. It may be an indication that you are suffering from a condition. The name escapes me but is identified somewhere in this forum. People who suffer from this condition have high sperm counts because the body produces and releases premature sperm. When you go in to get tested, they usually tell you what the motility and morphology rates are. The upshot of it is that you may have a high sperm count but still suffer from infertility because the sperm are defective. Low motility or morphology (or is it the other way around) may indicate whether or not you are exeperiencing this problem.

12. justndav

justndav Member

Albums:
    Yeah I screwed up. I just actually found the paper today that listed the results and it showed a count of 515 million. I got the first number wrong. The morphology and motility rates were on the high end of the normal range. So I have good little swimmers. I dont see this as being a problem anyway since Im fucking men and dont intend on getting married or having children. I just like to fuck and hose my partners down and get em good and wet.

13. D_Rock_ N_Hardon

D_Rock_ N_Hardon Account Disabled

Albums:
    Mine can be bright white, greyish, even yellowy green. Weird.

14. slate_australis

slate_australis New Member

Albums:
    Usually cloudy with brighter white patches.

I never head into the yellow/green department, that would probably send me to the doctor.

15. prepstudinsc

Gold Member

I can change the color and flavor of mine at will---sometimes it's white and it tastes like vanilla. Sometimes it's brown and it's chocolate. Sometimes it's purple and it's grape flavor. I can make it turn yellowish green and it's lemon-lime. I just ask a partner what flavor they want and will it into being. :tongue:

16. D_Rock_ N_Hardon

D_Rock_ N_Hardon Account Disabled

Albums:
    A touch of yellow, a hint of grey, not a full blown STD green.

17. D_Hamish Honkinhuge

D_Hamish Honkinhuge Account Disabled

seems if i cum often it is whiter(pic in my gallery)
    but if i save up a bit, my cum consists of more clear fluid.

New cum video posted is holding off for 2 days.

Draft saved Draft deleted