Semen Consistency

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Symphonic, Apr 10, 2008.

1. Symphonic

Gold Member

Albums:
    Actually, this is open to everyone, but I'm interested in the female opinion because my partner is female. Anywho, to be blunt, what do you look for in the consistency of semen?

Do you like it thicker? Thinner? Whiter or clearer? Sweeter, saltier, somewhere in between? Do you like it sticky, or runny? More, less?

Just express what the perfect load would be to you!

2. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

Initial consistency doesn't matter to me because it has always jelled fairly quickly. But I do love either little taste to sweet. Most guys that I have blown are on the salty side, a few have been sweet, and one guy's was very light in flavor, clear like water, with just a slight vanilla flavor. I could have blown him all day and not tired of it... that must be my perfect load. :)

3. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

I don't care about consistency either, just flavor. And I'm a lot like ChockoKittie as far as experience goes... most were salty, some weren't, and I had one guy that actually tasted kinda good. :smile:

4. diamond

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I love the real thick kind of semen ( almost like Elymer Fudd Glue)

As for taste, there was one guy whom had the sweetest tasting cum, and like chockokittie I tend to concur, that semen which tastes like vanilla or brown sugar I turn into this CUM WHORE.

For the most part though, most men I have blown have had very salty semen.

5. D_Lodovicus Mountmary

I've been told I'm usually sweet...lol...but really I think that can change based on your diet on a specific day, etc.

Draft saved Draft deleted