D_Kisha_Mia_Ash

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey,

Hope everyone is alright :)

Back OT!

I've started to ( for some wierd reason ) to urinate into a jar, after a wank to see the amount of semen that gets expelled!
I masterbated twice yesterday, once at 11.00 am and then at 16.00 pm! My piss after the first had some semen in it, the second had a tiny bit!

Before I went to bed at 00.00, i'd had 2 pisses.

I wake up at 8.30am, and have a piss at 9.30am, my urine was literally loaded with jizz! I don't remember having an erotic dream :S

I've had 3 wet dreams; strangely only happen when it snows and I go back to sleep LOL :D

So is this natural? I love my sperm :')

pierceplace

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Sperm and piss are not supposed to be toghether! If you dont wash your dick after a wank... maybe some, but urinationg sperm is something different, I really dont get this question

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Firstly, pierce, sperm and semen are two different things. Sperm are microscopic, and cannot be seen with the unaided eye. Semen is the fluid sperm may be found in, but not every ejaculation contains sperm. Sterile men, for example, continue to ejaculate normal looking/smelling/tasting semen.

Now on to the OP. I think there may be some confusion as to what you're seeing in your urine. Yes. It is normal for there to be trace amounts of semen in urine after you ejaculate. The urinary tract is usually quite acidic. These acidic conditions help to keep bacteria from surviving in the urinary tract and causing infections. Semen, however, is slightly basic. As a natural defense, the male body will signal the need to urinate shortly after ejaculation. This washes the basic semen out of the urinary tract, and restores the acidic conditions necessary for bacterial suppression.

You really can't SEE the semen in your urine, however. It dissolves. What you are likely seeing is "sediment." Sediment is mucus that has settled in your urine. Your urinary tract is lined with mucus membrane, that naturally secretes mucus to keep the tract lubricated. People (both male and female) tend to have an increase in sediment during the night-time hours because they don't consume as much water. Water increases the volume of your urine, but also decreases the acidity. Since mucus and urine are both acidic, less mucus will dissolve when the urine is more acidic - and more will be visible in your excreted urine.

str821

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
In fact, some people do urinate out semen. I do fairly frequently. If it has been two days or so since I ejaculated, I often have some semen pushed into my urethra without any stimulation. This feels rather unpleasant and gives me a powerful urge to urinate. If I have a fairly full bladder, it clears out nicely. If I don't, it can be uncomfortable until I can urinate. There is no question that what is coming out is semen, and I can see a great deal of it in the toilet when I am finished. I have talked to a couple other guys who have this issue, as the OP apparently does. It is a relatively harmless physiological abnormality.

monel

Sexy Member
Media
I remember when I was in entering the Air Force we had some medical tests one of which required that we piss in a cup. One of the guys had something floating in his. He was really worried about it and had practically convinced himself something was seriously wrong and would keep him out of the Air Force or worse. When he saw the doctor he raised the issue and was told that sometimes, after a guy ejaculates, a "round can get left in the chamber" and is expelled with the next urination. I never saw anyone so relieved. It was funny at the time.