SEMEN- do people actually LIKE it?

Tascar

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know mine rated hit or miss with the two girls and two guys that have sucked me off before. Personally, I rather liked the taste and texture of semen when I did it.

ingens

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like that I have it. I used to cum red confetti and while it was cool sometimes (New Years, birthday's, graduations), it really wasn't that satisfying to me or my partners. Then I switched to semen, and while it's harder to clean up (you can't dustbuster up a load that easily) it's much more fun for all involved, for me, my partners and the cinematographer.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ingens said:
I like that I have it. I used to cum red confetti and while it was cool sometimes (New Years, birthday's, graduations), it really wasn't that satisfying to me or my partners. Then I switched to semen, and while it's harder to clean up (you can't dustbuster up a load that easily) it's much more fun for all involved, for me, my partners and the cinematographer.
If I ever go down on you, I will be expecting red confetti. Just fyi.

Child_of_the_sun

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love semen I take intense pleasure in recieving it from my partner any way I can, the smell, the taste (allthough of course some guys do taste vile but that has alot to do with their diet and luckily my boyfriend gets no complains from me :wink:) I LOVE IT!

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
Child_of_the_sun said:
I love semen I take intense pleasure in recieving it from my partner any way I can, the smell, the taste (allthough of course some guys do taste vile but that has alot to do with their diet and luckily my boyfriend gets no complains from me :wink:) I LOVE IT!
I'm glad you're posting again because I sure do like looking at you...

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Child_of_the_sun said:
<3<3<3<3<3

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Sorcerer said:
It's all about my level of emotional attachment. I wouldn't just swallow the load of some random guy. Also I'm too much of a germphobe to do that. I've never had any kind of VD, this is probably one of the reasons why. Being a good whore, I'd usually withdraw and let him shoot on my face and let it drip sensuously from my lips. As for my current BF, no problem. I'll swallow his load any time, anywhere. Only because I love him, not because I'm a cum crazy whore.

Oh, hi again... nothing I love more than painting babies on a cute face like yours.

freshone

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey, guys. Just to weigh in here: I LOVE IT. I often taste my own precum when I'm jerking off. And I absolutely love it when I guy comes all over my face. But maybe I'm a pig...lol.

Tascar

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
freshone said:
Hey, guys. Just to weigh in here: I LOVE IT. I often taste my own precum when I'm jerking off. And I absolutely love it when I guy comes all over my face. But maybe I'm a pig...lol.
Nah, semen is awesome. :)

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
freshone said:

Wow, that's a big 1%, freshone! :tongue:

salinger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have mixed thoughts on semen. I love to cum. I love to watch myself and other people cum. I've swallowed and taken it on the face and given it as well. There comes a moment though, generally right after, where it kind of grosses me out. I just need to push through that sometimes. Overall though, kind of a fan.

freshone

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i take your point, salinger. i've had that experience as well. all in all though, i like cum a lot. only place i don't like it is in my eye. that's a bitch, lemme tell ya.:cool:

salinger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
No need. Nothing kills the moment worse than "GAH MY EYE FUCK IT BURNS IT BURNS GET ME A TOWEL BITCH GAAH FUCK HELL SHIT COCK GRANDMA FUCK"

B_HungSpermBoy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I really get very horny if I know that my girl wants my semen. I think it must be some real basic sexual need. And of she's hungry for it, it gets me completely crazy!! I do like the taste of my own but it's a little hard to try & figure out how to take it that way. I guess the best way is to throw my legs up over my head & fire away:biggrin1:

UniDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
It does not matter how you feel about Semen. It's here to stay and we would not be around long without it. So really we should worship the semen as the life force that it is!

Tascar

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
freshone said:
i take your point, salinger. i've had that experience as well. all in all though, i like cum a lot. only place i don't like it is in my eye. that's a bitch, lemme tell ya.:cool:
Yeah, in the mouth I handle, but the face: that's an ehhh....