SEMEN- do people actually LIKE it?

Webster

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
madame_zora said:
I'm somewhere in the middle I guess. I'm neither a cum-crazed maniac nor am I repulsed by it. I just see it as the natural end result of sex or a blowjob. I love seeing and being involved in the male orgasm experience, it's so hot the way a cock convulses and thrusts when he's getting off. I do love the feeling of him shooting his ejaculate down my throat and being so completely vulnerable to my every tiny movement with my tongue. I love draining a guy when he's cumming, but it's because I want him to feel the effect of being completely satisfied, it's not because I actually crave the cum itself. Still, guys seem to be attatched to their spooge and think it's a big deal if they think you're just sitting around dying to get some, so why rock the boat? Still, to be sure, I'm much more interested in the delivery!
For me, it's a real turn on to get the other guy off; giving him that much pleasure sexually that he shoots his load! So, I'm not one way or the other concerning the taste. Some I swallow; some I spit. I don't really know why.

Davyd18

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've been eating mine since I could shoot. I've been with 8 guys so far and they all took it. I have only been with three girls (which I prefer) but only one would take it. I think most girls are grossed by it..