Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wish I knew. Maybe it's something primal. Semen means virility. I love huge cumshots. My fascination with Hyperspermia and body dysmorphia made me not realize I too shoot big loads. There's some guys out there thst output an insane amount and I love it!

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Here's to the guys that are fascinated by a mate's semen. Especially if he is hung. Why is it that attracts some guys to another mate's sperm so much? Regardless of sexual orientation.

I think a lot of my fascination with men who can shoot a lot of cum is because I can only dribble a little bit, but both of my wives had men who shot a tremendous amount of cum a long distance.
I'm really in awe of them.

estelop

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think a lot of my fascination with men who can shoot a lot of cum is because I can only dribble a little bit, but both of my wives had men who shot a tremendous amount of cum a long distance.

Hello amazzed2, your account is really interesting. Knowing your wives have had other men with really potent semen and quantity. It really gives you a measure of their manhood compared to yours. I wondered if they were able to pass on their genes. How does that make you feel when you are having sex.

estelop

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wish I knew. Maybe it's something primal. Semen means virility. I love huge cumshots. My fascination with Hyperspermia and body dysmorphia made me not realize I too shoot big loads. There's some guys out there thst output an insane amount and I love it!

Cum_Is_Great, after seeing some of your pics in your profile and the semen in your fingers now I understand your fascination. That sperm was thick and gooey and looked strong. I can only imagine some many sperm cells swimming so close together cohesively carrying your DNA. You are one good example of why some guys are fascinated with whatever it is that can make a guy so hung and heavy sacked like you. Thanks for sharing.

SamMann75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Amazzed2, I'm a smaller guy who only dribbles, my wife's ex-boyfriend is huge and shoots a ton and can coat her shoulders from behind.

A few times over a few months my wife came home and she smelled amazing, i wanted to go down on her so bad and she wouldn't let me. I didn't know she was coming home from seeing this ex-boyfriend. Then came a night i knew she met him for drinks... came home and she had that smell, and stopped me on my knees from puking her skirt up, she put my hand in her panties and pulled them out sticky and wet and told me she had fucked him. I was grossed out thinking i wanted to give her oral like that, but when we got in bed, and she was naked and leaking... the smell was too much and i went down.

She had been with other men before and after... but there's something about his cum, how her pussy smells full of it, or since when he pulls out and cums all over her and tells me he has a snack for me, and he lays there next to my wife as i lick and suck his cum off of her and out of her.

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hello amazzed2, your account is really interesting. Knowing your wives have had other men with really potent semen and quantity. It really gives you a measure of their manhood compared to yours. I wondered if they were able to pass on their genes. How does that make you feel when you are having sex.

Yes, their lovers were way more manly than I have ever been.
I'm no longer married, but I felt both embarrassed and turned on that they had been with such well endowed, potent manly men.

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Amazzed2, I'm a smaller guy who only dribbles, my wife's ex-boyfriend is huge and shoots a ton and can coat her shoulders from behind.

A few times over a few months my wife came home and she smelled amazing, i wanted to go down on her so bad and she wouldn't let me. I didn't know she was coming home from seeing this ex-boyfriend. Then came a night i knew she met him for drinks... came home and she had that smell, and stopped me on my knees from puking her skirt up, she put my hand in her panties and pulled them out sticky and wet and told me she had fucked him. I was grossed out thinking i wanted to give her oral like that, but when we got in bed, and she was naked and leaking... the smell was too much and i went down.

She had been with other men before and after... but there's something about his cum, how her pussy smells full of it, or since when he pulls out and cums all over her and tells me he has a snack for me, and he lays there next to my wife as i lick and suck his cum off of her and out of her.

Wow, exciting stuff!
You are very fortunate to get to enjoy that lifestyle!
Please PM me if you are interested in talking more about this.

estelop

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

SamMann75, your fascination of semen is too connected to this ex-bf of your wife. It is incredible how his essence draws towards appreciating him all too much. Imagine how your wife must turn him so for him to cum on her that way and make you aware of his might, starting from his sperm and finishing with his manhood.

Thanks for sharing, and please feel free to share some more.

estelop

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't know, but cumming a huge load usually feels better than cumming a small load.

I have only tasted my own, and I didn't like it. I do, however, like the taste of my precum.

GorillaHorse, the sensation of shooting a load from a big penis gives the pleasure of knowing there is more where that come from. small loads may give the impression of running out. False impressions but looks and quantity here play a big part. Hence the fascination some have with semen and being hung.

You mention tasting cum. I guess it drives the fascination further to go to that extreme. Not necessarily one`s own. It really pulls a trigger psychologically when watching amateur videos of hung guys ejaculation or doing a creampie.

Thanks for sharing.

estelop

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Very fascinating watching a nice thick cock shoot a thick load with force! I have always been fascinated with a guy cumming! Even more so if I can make him cum hard and moan and shutter!
Hello odif,

The force of the ejaculation surely is a proof of the intense arousal that man has experienced. It must really be quite a sensation to see it as a result of something you have worked for that man to accomplish. Your effort into giving pleasure was the trigger for his semen production and eventual intense orgasm and ejaculation.

Thanks for sharing.

estelop

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
698790.jpg

This is a great example of semen fascination. The title of this pic is simply "Me."

MusicBear88

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Paradoxically, one of the least endowed men I ever played with was the biggest shooter. We just jerked off together and he drenched me! I was rather happy, shall we say... ;)

estelop

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Paradoxically, one of the least endowed men I ever played with was the biggest shooter. We just jerked off together and he drenched me! I was rather happy, shall we say... ;)

Hello MusicBear88,

Jacking a mate for the sake of drenching to me is like jacking a mate solely for making him shoot his semen. The pleasure that results is a just a wanted consquence, a very welcomed by-product.

No wonder you felt just like that, drenched, and I expect your fur being covered by yuor eager swimmers. Endowment does not equate with power shooting indeed. Your friend must have been quite on task with yours as well.

Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Jack675