Semen Fascination

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Paradoxically, one of the least endowed men I ever played with was the biggest shooter. We just jerked off together and he drenched me! I was rather happy, shall we say... ;)

I have had the same experinece. It was incredible how much cum shot out of the guys little dick. I wrote about it in my little blog. Here is the link
I only post true experiences i have had.

And here is the load he shot all over me. It is hard to see how much cum from the photo. But he shot a river of cum that ran down my chest and pooled on the bed.
CumChest1.jpg

SamMann75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think a lot of my fascination with men who can shoot a lot of cum is because I can only dribble a little bit, but both of my wives had men who shot a tremendous amount of cum a long distance.
I'm really in awe of them.

Amazzed2, I'm a smaller guy who only dribbles, my wife's ex-boyfriend is huge and shoots a ton and can coat her shoulders from behind.

A few times over a few months my wife came home and she smelled amazing, i wanted to go down on her so bad and she wouldn't let me. I didn't know she was coming home from seeing this ex-boyfriend. Then came a night i knew she met him for drinks... came home and she had that smell, and stopped me on my knees from puking her skirt up, she put my hand in her panties and pulled them out sticky and wet and told me she had fucked him. I was grossed out thinking i wanted to give her oral like that, but when we got in bed, and she was naked and leaking... the smell was too much and i went down.

She had been with other men before and after... but there's something about his cum, how her pussy smells full of it, or since when he pulls out and cums all over her and tells me he has a snack for me, and he lays there next to my wife as i lick and suck his cum off of her and out of her.

estelop

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
698790.jpg

This is a great example of semen fascination. The title of this pic is simply "Me."

estelop

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love to see cocks cum. I love to watch cumshot compilation videos and bukake scenes... the more cum the better! I enjoy and envy big loads... shooting big ropes or just pumpi g and oozing down the shaft!

I have experienced some nice loads in the past in my more active bi days. I loved to be the landing zone and have them shoot on me. I fondly remember one guy explode as he kneeled in fro t of me between my legs as I sat reclined on a couch. His first shot was a powerful jet that hit my face and left a rope accross my torso. He shot several more onto me then i shot my cum to mix with his.

I always want cum!

Hello Scott8361,

I also love compilation videos of cumshots. Seeing a lot of cum fly off from stiff and rigid penises is tremendously hot. Here is one I want to share for those of us fascinated by the sperm and the penises that can produce a good quantity of it.

Thanks for sharing.

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My fascination really began with my ex. I had always been turned on by cum, but the ex shot huge loads. It really turned me on. Sometimes I would let him shoot it all over my face and chest, but usually, I would (try to) swallow it or let him shoot inside me. It was much easier that way, otherwise it was a bitch to clean off the walls, ceiling, sheets, curtains, etc.

Another hot cum story. I was at the adult bookstore one day, talking to an older guy who had an incredible body and dick. He often would make arrangements to meet guys at the bookstore, so I knew that he was waiting on somebody. 10 minutes later, a very hot younger fireman (wearing his fireman t-shirt) walked into the booth area. He was very cute and his tight fireman t-shirt was showing off his muscular body. He went into a booth and before I realized what was going on, the older guy went into the booth on the other side of the gloryhole. I was so turned on by the fireman, I went into the booth on the other side which had an 8" gap at the floor. I bent over and watched (what I could see) as the fireman turned towards the gloryhole and obviously put his dick through the hole. I saw the older guy drop to his knees and suck him off. It was incredible to watch and really turned me on. I then heard the fireman start to moan and he stopped moving before he finally stepped back, pulled up his pants and left. But right before he pulled his pants up, the condom he had been wearing hit the floor, right in front of my face. I quickly grabbed it before somebody came into his booth. It was still warm, I could feel the saliva of the older man on the outside and there was quite a bit of cum inside the condom. I smelled it and decided what the hell. I opened my mouth and poured his cum into my mouth. It tasted great. I swished it around my mouth before I swallowed it. I never saw the fireman in there again, but I still remember his cum.

michael115

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm straight but I love jerking off to cumshot compilations where the guys blast huge loads. I dont know what it is. I cum a ton too so that's probably part of it, but something about watching another cock blast a massive facial is one of the hottest things.

estelop

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This one is from @Cum_is_Great

Watch closely as the thickness and quantity of the load filling that condom. You can imagine how intense must have been that fuck or jackoff session to make this mate shoot that many a load of sperm. What must have been going through his head?

What does it make you think?

1550601-1560887982-f264c51c08b36d8faa93c025e48a6d20.jpg

estelop

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Craig885

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to live with a roommate that I was so in love with. Everything he did turned me on. One night I sat in the outside his room and played with my cock while he fucked a chick. He didn’t make much noise but she sure screamed like she liked it. The next day I was off and he was working and I snuck in his room to look around for any evidence. Well, he left his condom in his night table drawer full of his cum. I so quickly, if not instinctively poured it into my mouth. I swished it around and swallowed every drop. I didn’t eat or drink anything all day just to keep the smell and taste of his cum on my breath.

D

deleted494578

Holy shit! That sounds like a fun time!

Oh my.. it’s a fuckin’ blast! LOL He’s not super big, roughly 6.75-7inches but really vascular and very thick but boy does he shoot some big fat loads.. enough to make me go.. DAAAAAMN that was a big one LOL! Biggest loads I’ve ever seen and swallowed! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

One time he said he hadn’t came in almost a week because his suck buddy was out of town so I said I’ll take care of you! I edged him all afternoon while we were watching baseball and man.. he shot so many ropes in my mouth and sounded like he was crying from the pleasure! LOL! Feeling his fat cock pulsate after each successive rope of hot cum was to die for! I love it. For that one moment I was in heaven!
:joy::joy::joy: