Semen Fascination

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Paradoxically, one of the least endowed men I ever played with was the biggest shooter. We just jerked off together and he drenched me! I was rather happy, shall we say... ;)

I have had the same experinece. It was incredible how much cum shot out of the guys little dick. I wrote about it in my little blog. Here is the link
I only post true experiences i have had.

And here is the load he shot all over me. It is hard to see how much cum from the photo. But he shot a river of cum that ran down my chest and pooled on the bed.
CumChest1.jpg

estelop

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have had the same experinece. It was incredible how much cum shot out of the guys little dick. I wrote about it in my little blog. Here is the link
I only post true experiences i have had.

And here is the load he shot all over me. It is hard to see how much cum from the photo. But he shot a river of cum that ran down my chest and pooled on the bed.
View attachment 6577951

Hello auncut10in,

The photo offered cellebrates the sperm of another on you which is quite plentiful. I can imagine its warm feeling on your skin and how it started to dribble down when it started to dry off. I have read the account (and liked it). Good taken note when you said to the guy that would better be known as his load and not yours since you cannot work up that much. Just that part testifies of your fascination with his load on you and one of the parts I enjoyed reading the most. For those interested in reading it, please go to the entry dated: Jan 4, 2018 (the 19th entry) I only post true experiences i have had., and be the judge of it too.

Thanks for sharing.

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I love to see cocks cum. I love to watch cumshot compilation videos and bukake scenes... the more cum the better! I enjoy and envy big loads... shooting big ropes or just pumpi g and oozing down the shaft!

I have experienced some nice loads in the past in my more active bi days. I loved to be the landing zone and have them shoot on me. I fondly remember one guy explode as he kneeled in fro t of me between my legs as I sat reclined on a couch. His first shot was a powerful jet that hit my face and left a rope accross my torso. He shot several more onto me then i shot my cum to mix with his.

I always want cum!

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello auncut10in,

The photo offered cellebrates the sperm of another on you which is quite plentiful. I can imagine its warm feeling on your skin and how it started to dribble down when it started to dry off. I have read the account (and liked it). Good taken note when you said to the guy that would better be known as his load and not yours since you cannot work up that much. Just that part testifies of your fascination with his load on you and one of the parts I enjoyed reading the most. For those interested in reading it, please go to the entry dated: Jan 4, 2018 (the 19th entry) I only post true experiences i have had., and be the judge of it too.

Thanks for sharing.

Sometimes when I go to a bath house, and I have the guy shoot his load on my chest, I don't wipe it off. I just leave it there and then maybe go to the sauna with the cum still on me. I have had guys lick the cum off of me and I have had guys add their load to it. I love both of those things to happen.

estelop

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
One can just imagine the arousal and excitement of the fellow that produced this amount of semen shot on this board.

859698.JPG

estelop

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love to see cocks cum. I love to watch cumshot compilation videos and bukake scenes... the more cum the better! I enjoy and envy big loads... shooting big ropes or just pumpi g and oozing down the shaft!

I have experienced some nice loads in the past in my more active bi days. I loved to be the landing zone and have them shoot on me. I fondly remember one guy explode as he kneeled in fro t of me between my legs as I sat reclined on a couch. His first shot was a powerful jet that hit my face and left a rope accross my torso. He shot several more onto me then i shot my cum to mix with his.

I always want cum!

Hello Scott8361,

I also love compilation videos of cumshots. Seeing a lot of cum fly off from stiff and rigid penises is tremendously hot. Here is one I want to share for those of us fascinated by the sperm and the penises that can produce a good quantity of it.

Thanks for sharing.

D_odif

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hello Scott8361,

I also love compilation videos of cumshots. Seeing a lot of cum fly off from stiff and rigid penises is tremendously hot. Here is one I want to share for those of us fascinated by the sperm and the penises that can produce a good quantity of it.

Thanks for sharing.
I would happily let everyone of these guys cum on my face!

Reactions: estelop

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Here's to the guys that are fascinated by a mate's semen. Especially if he is hung. Why is it that attracts some guys to another mate's sperm so much? Regardless of sexual orientation.

It's his blueprint. If you think just a bit on it, every hot, cute, considerate, sexy, handsome way about that guy is contained in his sperm. I noticed in a vid once, Cole Money told a guy he was about to give him his Cole babies, meaning he wanted the guy to swallow his load. I found it hot.

It's amazing (and hot) to me to think just how sacred and hot a man's sperm is. Personally I wish every load of mine would be swallowed, but that ain't always happening.

I find sperm very erotic.

curtdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I often wonder what goes on when 2 or more guys cum in a girl or a guy when multiple loads mix together if the sperm die because the cum makeup is not their own or do they just coexisting one big blob and do their thing I think it is hot to put my load in with someone else's load mixing it up