Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Is there anyway to change the force and amount u ejaculate, mainly force? Me and my mates were talking the other night and they all shoot, and far I've seen a few of them shoot thick rope almost 6 feet...I've only shot once in my life ,I always ooze, and I'd really love to be able to do it everytime!:smile:

D_Deceptivus Wrongpeter

Experimental Member
Media
kegels? really?

Seriously. I started doing them a few years ago, mostly cause I found that playing with the muscles down there put some great pressure on my prostate. This is especially true if I haven't shot a round in a few days. My glands get full and very tender.

I found out a few days later that I was shooting much farther and discharging more completely than before.

HairyTXdude

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I was jerkin it, while doing kegels in between i got alot harder and almost came, but i read somewhere that if i pushing down on the tube on the under side of the dick and holding that it would stop me from coming as soon and alot harder, well i could feel it pulsing and i guess i released too late, cus i orgasmed but didnt cum...was that a mistake?

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A suggestion I offer is to use lube & not squeeze. If you are squeezing the pathway what happens is you ejaculate but rather than shooting, you simply ( by force of pressure ) "ooze" the rest out because of the pressure on the hose. It does work like a real hose too.

There's a technique to everything, but kegels help too as does good circulation and time between ejaculations.

HairyTXdude

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
A suggestion I offer is to use lube & not squeeze. If you are squeezing the pathway what happens is you ejaculate but rather than shooting, you simply ( by force of pressure ) "ooze" the rest out because of the pressure on the hose. It does work like a real hose too.

There's a technique to everything, but kegels help too as does good circulation and time between ejaculations.
I never really been a fan of lube, and it didnt even ooze out i just dry orgasmed

HairyTXdude

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
My friend was telling me, he has seen ads for these blue gel packets you can take that increase your load, he think maybe he seen them in playboy...anyone else seen or heard of these?

eurotop40

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have had a small operation a couple of years ago and was catheterized for 24 hours.
Since then I seem to shoot much less than before.
The doctors say it is a normal ageing process. I think they either damaged something or for some reason the prostatic urethra was opened up so that there is less pressure when ejaculating. If I squeeze the penis a lot the sperm still flows out copiously, so there is no prostatic stricture I think. If I edge for a very very long time I still can shoot but this happens very seldom.
Any opinion?

King_ding_a_ling

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The longer I stay on the very edge, I mean just about to cum but stopping myself by sheer force of will, and then I pull the foreskin back with the last downtug on my penis and that makes me shoot about to my chin. Sometimes I ooze but most of the time I shoot about 6 inches.

I think it depends on the person to be honest. The prostate will help you shoot through, so the kegels will help.

JamesDean240

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No such thing as 'cum pills' that I know of. If I edge myself for a while (half hour or so) I can get the load to launch about 3 feet. I sweat a LOT and find that in the summer season, if I don't keep myself hydrated with plenty of fluids, I too will be reduced to the 'ooze'.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
Doing Kegels won't help much If you have a big Urethra Diameter.

It is logical that a narrow urethra (Maybe we should ask Hank Hill? :biggrin1: I seem to remember an episode where he had this problem!) will produce stronger, more forceful spurts. Doesn't it logically follow then that a tighter grip will also produce stronger, more forceful spurts?