Semen from Anus

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by rodevon10, Aug 2, 2007.

1. rodevon10

rodevon10 Member

THIS THREAD WAS POSTED ON THE WEBMD MEN'S HEALTH BOARD. ANY COMMENTS OR SUGGESTIONS TO THIS LADY? NO ONE IS ANSWERING HER ???? ........................ Posted by: question2ask Date: Aug 1, 2007. this is a serious and strange question. my boyfriend told me that he farted and a liquid came out. he thought it was poop and when he got to the bathroom and checked it was clear and looked like semen. he smelled it and it was semen! i smelled it too and i know what it is--his semen. my boyfriend does not have anal sex and it smelled like how his own semen smells. is this possible? what could it be? please help this is serious--it didn't come from any other man than him btw, how can his own semen come out of his butt?

2. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

It wasn't his own semen it was someone else's and of course he's not going to tell her he's been getting butt fucked while he was in a serious relationship with her.

3. rodevon10

rodevon10 Member

Of course this was my first thought, but why would he tell her & let her smell it. I was thinking that if he was using a dildo or something that this could be the body's lubricant. That sometimes happens.

4. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

AFTER he'd told her he went to the bathroom, so it sounds like she was actually there when he farted and him rushing off to the bathroom would of course make her follow him, we're nosey :) it's very likely he didn't have any other choice than to explain his reason for running to the bathroom and poking around in his bum, the other strong possiblity is that the letter is just trolling.

5. Principessa

Gold Member

My first thought was the letter was a fake i.e. troll.
    Second thought, he's bi and getting some anal action on the side. (I'm sure it is possible for 2 men to have semen that smells the same.)
    Third, If he is not having anal sex he needs to see a doctor. The anus isn't connected to the organ that produces ejaculate.

6. Principessa

Gold Member

The anus does not produce a natural lubricant.

7. yngjock20

Gold Member

Albums:
    That's sad. He is obviously is long enough to fuck himself in the ass, and didn't use a condom. I hope he didn't catch anything.

8. musclebutt2

musclebutt2 New Member

Albums:
    WRONG! It sure does NJ. But technically speaking, your anus sphincter itself does not; however, that also means that the vaginal canals are producing liquid, not the vagina/labia themselves. I've had plenty of anal orgasms before and it's a clear to whitish sebaceous fluid on the watery side. Looks similar to some vaginal lubrication. I can't say how the consistency or slipperiness compares, but your colon does produce it's own lubrication when necessary. It does not smell like cum/semen, in fact, it doesn't smell much like anything and tastes a little bit salty like ocean water.

9. rodevon10

rodevon10 Member

I think that's right. When using a dildo I do notice lubricant that my bowels or something produces. It is a runny substance that will expel with a bowel movement. The body probably produces this to help pass hard stool would be my guess. I think that this guy must have had some type of anal activity. I really don't think that it had to be with someone else. And, yes I think that a lot of guys cum probably tastes or smells alike.

10. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

Can we stop talking about poo related stuff :)

11. Rugbypup

Gold Member

Albums:
    Semon is semon, it all looks and smells a like... especially it is from a butt. Other than a DNA test you cant tell one mans semon from another.

Unless hes got one serious medical condition, hes been letting his best mate take him up the Gary Glitter...

12. pavement

pavement New Member

Is he a member here then :)

13. pavement

pavement New Member

Not if it's english :)

14. Rugbypup

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hows that Kiwi?

15. Rugbypup

Gold Member

Albums:
    BTW i LOVE Kiwis... such a beautiful race... all those rugby men...

:)

16. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:
    What is all the mystery about? The colon and rectum are lined with a mucous which can slough off under any number of abrasive conditions, including but not limited to anal sex. This sloughed lining resembles an anal emission of semen. If an irritation of the lining occurs, mucous can be discharged rectally for days or even weeks. The viscosity of this mucous is very slightly different from semen in that it is more fluidlike, but it is whitish and milky in color. Women as well as men are subject to this emission.

17. wldhoney

Gold Member

Albums:
    This is true. However, it can get trapped in "pockets" and form an abcess within the rectum. Or an infected internal hemorrhoid. It doesn't mean he had anal sex. You can get a small tear, even from straining or a "hard" bowel movement. The smell will then change and can smell like semen, depending on the person. Most often it will have an infectious smell. It could also be an STD.

18. arliss

Gold Member

Albums:

I see I am not the only one into asshole sniffing

19. rodevon10

rodevon10 Member

OK, HERE IS THE DR'S ANSWER TO OUR TROUBLED GIRLFRIEND................. semen out of anus--very perplexing (by Sheldon_Marks_MD on Aug-2-07, 1 day 14 hr ago) It probably was some mucous that the colon normally makes.

20. hot-rod

Gold Member

lol...Let's us not forget that famous virgin birth.

Draft saved Draft deleted