Semen in Anal Canal

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by aba, Nov 10, 2009.

1. aba

aba New Member

I joined this site since my bf is an owner of a very large penis, its 9 and pretty thick (havent measured) but we have had no problems having sex. However, recently we stopped using condoms since we moved in together and it looks like he will be the one (we both are tested and CLEAN). He cums a lot! which is awesome since its such a turn on to be with such a virile guy, but I noticed that when we are making love and he cums in me, it feels like a huge amount of semen is put inside me. But I only see a small amount actually coming out of me when I go to the bathroom. Is my body absorbing his semen? I know the anal canal functions to absorb water and other nutrients before expelling matter from the body. Also my friend says that he was allergic to one of his ex-boyfriends cum, eventually breaking them up? Any info on this??

2. Principessa

Gold Member

Yes, it is possible to be allergic to a mans semen. This is often a problem in hetero relationships, especially if they wish to become pregnant.:frown1:

As for semen in the anal canal, I find that it seeps out naturally over time (like a day). Otherwise it is expelled with my next bowel movement. There have been marathon sessions were copious amounts of semen were deposited in me, however I don't recall it being slow to leave.:redface:

3. cali06

cali06 Well-Known Member

The body doesnt absorb it. The anal canal or rectum is not smooth inside, instead it has folds throughout sort of like pleats. Some of the semen is probably just deposited in the folds and will come out later.

4. pendelum

pendelum Member

Albums:
    I wonder if a man's diet has an effect on whether or not a person has an allergic reaction as well..

O yea, if your bf's semen doesn't come out of you immediately or after you cleanse your colon thoroughly, let's just conclude that you'll be having easier bowel movements for the next day or so.

5. aba

aba New Member

Thanks for all the information! I finally told my bf about it, and get this - the dude just smiled to himself and punched his fist in the air and yelled "Hell Yeah!" That guy...hehe

6. B_jeepguy2

B_jeepguy2 New Member

Sucking your man's cock and swallowing his semen will help alleviate this problem. There is a really good reason why women should suck dick and swallow...especially if they want to be get pregnant. All chicks who don't like to let guys cum in their mouth should read this!:biggrin1:
    Ananova - Oral sex makes pregnancies safer and more successful - study

7. Patchos

Gold Member

You are growing butt babies in your ass womb.

8. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

The second part is undoubtedly true, but of course your colon absorbs it. Your colon absorbs most of the liquid in your stool and recycles it. This is why you don't die of dehydration. Also why suppositories work. Also why it is not a good idea to put anything in your colon you don't want absorbed, like the HIV virus.

9. modest123

modest123 New Member

LOL! I think I went to school with some of those butt babies who had grown up a bit.

10. B_jeepguy2

B_jeepguy2 New Member

Yeah, you will probably have to drop the kids off the morning after. LOL

11. TurkeyWithaSunburn

Gold Member

Albums:
  12. aba

aba New Member

Has anyone had an embarrasing incident when all of the dude's cum came out of ur butt when it relaxed? Like in public? Yikes wouldnt want to be in public and have that happen!

13. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    The semen will come out eventually during a bowel movement most of the time. If you think about it, the deeper his penis is inside you when he has a orgasm, the deeper the semen is deposited.

My ex had an adverse reaction to my semen. When I'd cum inside her, she'd have the runs for the next few days. Best orgasms in the world for her, but the runs kept our anal fun to only a few times a month. Oh, she loved for me to cum inside her even though I said I'd cum outside.

14. aba

aba New Member

Did she try to eat ur cum like it was suggested earlier? I wonder if that would help for guys too if they were allergic to their bfs semen.

15. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    Never came in her mouth... She was a "dodger" when it came to cum shots

16. B_blackrabbit

B_blackrabbit New Member

My Bf is a heavy cummer also. We are both clean so he fucks me bare. I love the feeling of him cumming in my ass. Sometimes i need to go let it out afterwards, sometimes it just stays and never had any problems.

17. D_Odipherous Pitts

D_Odipherous Pitts Account Disabled

Four gay guys were lounging in a hot tub when some semen suddenly was floating on the surface... one of the guys says "okay, who farted?"

18. dc9

dc9
    Gold Member

Albums:
    I have had times where my bf's semen doesn't come out right away; no complaints.

19. aba

aba New Member

OK another interesting thing I heard. A guy and girl both swear that guys who fuck them feel a pre-cum like substance when they are doing them anally. Is this true? Does the ass produce its own pre cum or lube like substance when its getting fucked - or just when its a big cock in there?

20. bigcumlover

bigcumlover New Member

I've noticed this also. When my guy would cum in me it felt like he was filling me up. But when I would go to the restroom to drip it out only a portion would come out. I noticed more cum when I swallowed or when he would shoot on the floor than when I had him cum inside me.

Oh well, nothing bad ever happened so I guess it's okay.

Draft saved Draft deleted