Semen oil?

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So, I work at CVS and we have a CVS radio channel thing. On one of the commercials I heard the advertisement for a hair product with ___Semen Oil. Is semen just another way to say seed or is my naughty thinking correct and people have extracted the fatty oils from semen to use in daily products...?

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think it's an uncommon term for vegitable based oils, like flax oil.
That makes sense. :) Was slightly arousing but much more repulsing, juggling the idea of having human or animal semen byproducts in my hair. xD

I still wonder what the customers will say.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So, I work at CVS and we have a CVS radio channel thing. On one of the commercials I heard the advertisement for a hair product with ___Semen Oil. Is semen just another way to say seed or is my naughty thinking correct and people have extracted the fatty oils from semen to use in daily products...?
So, since you work there, can you find the product on the shelf and have a quick peep at the ingredients?

If I read your OP correctly, you heard it, but have not yet seen it. Is it possible your dirty mind :)wink:) heard something else, but interpreted it as "semen"?

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
That makes sense. :) ...

I still wonder what the customers will say.

How about "Take me into the back room so that I may sample some of your semen oil.":biggrin1:

So, since you work there, can you find the product on the shelf and have a quick peep at the ingredients?

If I read your OP correctly, you heard it, but have not yet seen it. Is it possible your dirty mind :)wink:) heard something else, but interpreted it as "semen"?

I don't want a quick peep. I want a long look as I rub the oil on your head.:saeek: