Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
has anyone ever eaten any kind of food with semen on it or in it ? a buddy of mine who sucks me sometimes asked if i would cum on his slice of pizza one night, and I did cum on it and he ate the slice of pizza with my cum load on it he said he likes cum on all foods and drinks

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
a buddy of mine who sucks me sometimes asked if i would cum on his slice of pizza one night, and I did cum on it and he ate the slice of pizza with my cum load on it he said he likes cum on all foods and drinks

if this catches on the fast food industry is going to need alot of donors.

• Haha
Reactions: Nexolaris

sinbad1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah have done it from time to time but considering the amount in most guys loads, the taste is going to be lost on most foods.

Used to have a boyfriend who loved to make cum ice-blocks from my cum and then place them into his drinks.

sizequeen87

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah have done it from time to time but considering the amount in most guys loads, the taste is going to be lost on most foods.

Used to have a boyfriend who loved to make cum ice-blocks from my cum and then place them into his drinks.

You've got to be kidding me! :puke:

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

i can imagine several foods it would be compatible with but frozen or cold just seems completely wrong.

it would slide down pretty easy on oysters, or any cream based soup, or anything salty, risotto, or a garlic oil mushroom parm white sauce for pasta

anybody got joe rogan's ph # ? i think we need a cable version of Fear Factor.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

That is both really sweet and gross at the same time. :tongue:

D

deleted557465

you are fucking LYING! That's disgusting! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Satyrrific

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thing is, semen changes pretty fast due to enzymes and goes from acidic to very alkaline once the different nectars, saps and juices mix. The end result within a few minutes goes from a shimmering man-hot load with complex textures and subtle tastes to a runny and clotted mess that's taste is completely overwhelmed by alkaline astringency, so I can't see how ice...um..semen-cubes could work (unless you can flash-freeze it). The pizza thing sounds more fetishistic than flavour enhancing. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Now, I can see having oysters or sashimi and some stud does an erotic dance where he undresses, starts to stroke his cock. The dance climaxes with the dancer lying down on the table and the sashimi is quickly laid out on his chest and stomach while he works up a huge charge (maybe even help him!) of an orgasm, shooting his gleaming seed on the oysters or sashimi or plain rice balls, fresh from the source and still alive!. Eat right off his chest and stomach (which is regularly done with women) Eat with gusto, as it is very perishable.
But I've gotta say, I prefer my semen like my Scotch: Neat. But like my cream: Fresh.

:saevilw:

Reactions: Sweaty_Jack