Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have noticed that lately my semen production has decreased, and also so has my sex drive. Lately when I orgasm I usually "shoot" about 5 times... My record was 12 spurts about 2 years ago... Also I am not as horny as I used to be... I think this could be because I never get a good nights sleep anymore, really stressed with school and work and just always busy... Other than that I'm in good health, fit and exercise 4-5 times a week... My question is how do I fix this? How do i get my semen production and sex drive up?

95LSv

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thick and white huh? Well thats definitely a plus... I'm going to give l-arginine a try... thanks... But has it also increased you semen production?

Stay hydrated! Drink lots of water and stay away from diuretic foods. Staying fully hydrated while taking L-argenine should do wonders.

It's still wise to reduce your stress levels. Reduce those and all parts of your life will improve.

Fire Stick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Volume of semen varies a lot among men, at any age. I reliably have very heavy loads, as long as there is at least 24 hours or so between my ejaculations. I cum particularly abundantly whenever my balls receive a lot of attention, so you might try working in some ball play into your sexual activity.

Also, I recall someone once telling me he was having a problem with decreased semen volume, and he found that quitting smoking, cutting back on alcohol consumption, eating more healthfully, and exercising regularly all helped dramatically. I know this is frequently offered as a “cure all,” but if any of it applies to you, it may be worth considering.

D_Frederick Fuzzynuts

Experimental Member
Media
iv never had this problem myself but if u tried to get some more rest and sleep, drank plenty and didnt jerk off for a few day then it might help you increase your load and also ur sex drive as u will get withdrawls from not jacking off.

can someone please pm or post back in this thread and tell what this l-argine is and if it does work cos i ejaculate quite a lot but it is clar and i have alays wanted it to be thick and white.

thanks

sk2k

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sounds like u need to sleep more and have less stress mate! I'd do those first if nothin else!