Semen smells like pussy?

Elastic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Does anyone have this issue. You ever get those orgasms when your cum smells like pussy? Really fishy and alot of odor? DOes anybody elses cum really smell?

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
OMG 'really fishy and alot of odor'? what kind of women have you been with??:eek:

seriously, I know you are asking male opinions but really- pussy isnt fishy smelling (my god, what a stereotype) and extremely odorous unless theres a problem, so you may want to make sure youve not got a urinary tract infection or something

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well I've been told mine smells like pussy and fish.

It can smell like "pussy AND fish" without pussy smelling LIKE fish. I like burgers AND hockey, but that doesn't mean that burgers ARE hockey.

You may also have a bacterial infection if you're getting a fishy smell down there. Maybe a trip to the doctor would be in order.

capcraz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think that's just a stereotype... I have heard that before too, usually as an insult as to imply that someone is a whore.... "do you smell fish" or something when she walked by... rather immature.

I have a strong distaste for fish but LOVE to lick a pussy ;) Though I could imagine the two having a similar fragrance when aroused, they're pretty much made of the same materials. It's hard to tell what one that hasn't been washed regularly smells like though... I keep myself very clean downstairs and wouldn't be with someone who didn't do the same.

geek0

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Well I've been told mine smells like pussy and fish.

well i dont know what to tell you about that but i can assure you a healthy vagina does not smell of fish, the only reason ther would be a strong odour like that in a woman would be a bacterial infection , is there any chance you could have an infection ?

sdg475

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sounds like the women you are getting with need to scrub up! As the above posters have stated: it might be a bacterial infection, so get it checked out.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
OK, since no one else took the bait (NO pun intended, but I kind of like it)... My DICK has smelled like pussy, but my cum never has. :rolleyes: And neither have ever smelled like fish. Occassionally, semen can smell a bit like bleach, but fishy, well, I'm thinking this whole thread is fishy.

amiegrrl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hmmm... after the BF cums inside me, the odour is vaguely reminiscent of fish. That goes away quickly with a bit of washing, though.

You might try drinking a lot more water... and eating more fruit. I've heard that sweetens up the semen a bit. Good luck!

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never smelled fishy but I remember a g/f I had a couple years ago. When she would give me head or a handjob she didn't like to get sperm in her mouth so she had a towel she would direct my penis to when the time had cum ;). After doing that a bunch of times she decided to see what it smelled like. She told me it smelled like pretzels lol I thought that was pretty funny.

CaliforniaGirl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fishy odor especially if it's reminding you of the woman (women) you've been with is strongly suggestive of a bacterial infection. Please go get checked out and make sure any ladies you notice this odor on do as well. If it's certain bacteria you really don't want to keep passing them back and forth!