Semen smells like pussy?

thedude1989

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've always thought semen smells a bit like chlorine.

Exactly what I was going to say. My cum smells mildly of bleach, usually.

I was pretty sure it was average, but I've never had the chance to smell another man's spooge.

Also, I have a question.

Ever get it where often on like a second orgasm, or if you have a very weak orgasm, due to not being that aroused, and your cum has a noticeably cold feeling to it? not cold, but at least not body temperature, or hot like it ideally is.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The fact is, you are what you eat, so if your cum tastes odd check your diet, or your drug regime. Likewise pussy perfume is governed in the same way, as with any other body secretion; like sweat or the moisture inside a foreskin. however, I have made an interesting observation (well I think I have anyway) Now I’ve not had a lot of experience in the realms of foreskins, or even circumcised cocks, when it comes to that, but I’ve been intimate a large number of pussies in my time and what I found is, apart from sharing certain traits, females born under any given star sign will smell and taste basically the same and this varies from sing to sign. Then, of course, you have to add in the diet differential. I would say that water signs tend to taste the strongest, followed by earth, air, then fire. I think it would be great, therefore, if someone could design a girlie calendar that as you flipped through its pages each month it filled the room with the aroma of a different pussy!

Getting back to the fish business, I remember in my early teens petting used to be referred to as fish finger pie. If you were lucky enough to get any, great delight would be taken in wafting your finger under the noses of friends and classmates in evidence of your maturing sexuality. Of course this wasn’t a true reflection on what the girl actually smelt like up close and personal. For a start your digits (normally first and second fingers) liberal coated in viscose virginal fluid, were almost immediately exposed to airborne bacteria forming esters as you made ‘windows’ with the scissors action of the two fingers. Then, trying to retain the memory of the encounter by sniffing your fingers as often as possible, as well as constantly reminding others, you went for days with out washing your hands, which meant not washing anywhere else either! eventually you had to give in though as the aroma from your fingers waned and the smell from your unwashed body worsened, robbing you of both friends and the chance of getting more pie.