Semen taste

DelD00d

Just Browsing
Media
Is there any truth rumor that pinapple make your semen taste better? Any other foods do this?

How long does it take for this to take effect?

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Is there any truth rumor that pinapple make your semen taste better?...

Sure it does...if you mix them together.

I drink pineapple juice because it's less expensive than other juices, it's actually 100% juice (instead of mostly water and corn syrup, like other juices), and I just like it.

I haven't done a rigorous study to compare how my semen tastes when I've been drinking pineapple juice compared to when I haven't been, but my general impression is that yes, it tastes a little better--a bit sweeter and less bitter. I might just be imagining it, though. But it still basically tastes like semen either way, so if you don't like the taste of semen it's not going to change that.

Other guidelines for improving the taste include avoiding red meat, fatty foods, fried foods, spicy foods, alcohol, and smoking, and drinking lots of water and eating lots of fresh fruit and vegetables.

Nomad

Experimental Member
Media
I have a feeling that a lot of the common ideas about things you can do to change the taste of your semen are simply urban legend. The chemicals in semen are hardly related to what foods you eat. I'm more tempted to think varieties in flavor are (a) genetic, or (b) related to the exact composition of that ejaculation (depending on frequency of ejaculation, hydration, etc).

I've simply accepted that cum makes me want to vomit, and that does nothing to deter me from swallowing it every time.

Kenyth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yes pineapple definately works, also you can try cranberry juice,

Avoid high alkaline veg like asparagus and broccoli, also caffeine, chocolate and smoking is also bad.

For body odour, don't eat curry or any spicy stuff.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Celery makes it taste more like celery. Coffee makes it taste like coffee. Milk makes it thinner and glue makes it thicker.

That last part is BS...it's just a stupid urban legend.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
while on vacation last week, I had some great sweet tasting cum, and some very bitter tasting cum.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cum is supposed to taste like cum, you wouldn't really want a cunt tasting of chocolate and I don't really want cum that tastes of pineapple. However, if you ever want to be blown again in your lives do not eat asparagus, I've blown a guy only once when he's eaten asparagus and it was godawful, it actually made me retch and my eyes water.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
There was a test done by a woman for one of the magazines. She used her husband as the sample. Every other day she would have him eat a specific diet. One day broccoli and asparagus. One day, fruits and juices. One day pizza and beer. Then she would give him head in the morning and document it. It was pretty funny. Pineapple juice was at the top for sweetness, dairy products were not good, asparagus bad.

And, in my experience and hers, lots of coffee is very bitter.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have a feeling that a lot of the common ideas about things you can do to change the taste of your semen are simply urban legend. The chemicals in semen are hardly related to what foods you eat...

For any individual guy, the quantity, color, taste, and consistency of semen can vary greatly from one ejaculation to the next. Presumably these variations can be explained by differences in the chemical composition of each batch of ejaculate. So the question is, does what we eat affect the chemical composition of our semen? The answer depends on how the body makes semen, and I'm not sure if anyone knows exactly how that works. Do the prostate and other glands involved in the production of semen have the ability to rigorously select only the nutrients they need to make semen, and to filter out all the "contaminants" that might change the flavor? If so, what you eat shouldn't affect semen flavor much, if at all.

On the other hand, maybe the process used by the prostate to create semen doesn't bother to remove chemical "hitch hikers." For example, semen includes amino acids and enzymes. Maybe those amino acids and enzymes are bound to other substances, depending on what you've been eating lately, and the prostate doesn't bother to remove them, but just throws them in along with the mix. If that's true, then what you eat could affect the flavor of your semen.

That's just a theory, and obviously an untested one.

Here's a simpler theory. We know that the "ingredients" of semen vary in proportion from one load to the next. We also know that semen contains fructose. Pineapples contain fructose. Maybe if there's extra fructose in your system, your body puts some of it in the semen, making it a bit sweeter. By the same token, if you consume foods containing some of the nastier tasting components of semen, maybe that will increase the proportion of that substance, producing foul tasting semen.

JackinWorld Science Corner