Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's pretty rare that you open up a message on grindr and see tits.
And by "pretty rare" I mean it has only happened once. Ever.
But they were nice tits.

And the followup was a gigantic, thick, veiny cock.

And the followup to that was "So you're bi, huh?"
"Yessir. Nice photos, what's up?" I followed this up with a few of my own pictures. Little booty, little body. Just the good stuff.

"My gf says you're hot. Any interest in a MMF?"

I drove to Nick and Jessica's with a throbbing, leaking erection and a mind full of really dirty thoughts. I've slept with a lot of men and a lot of women, but had never before had the good fortune to do both at once. Not for lack of interest, but women comfortable with seeing their boyfriend play with another man's cock are sadly few and far between.
Once a few years ago I came really close, but once she heard her boyfriend moan while I slid seven inches deep into him the girlfriend got some very cold feet. Which is a damn shame, because that guy had a beautiful ass and I really wanted to eat her out while I destroyed her boyfriend's butt. I don't count heavy petting and ten seconds of insertion as a true threeway, so this new chance to fuck Nick and Jessica had me the horniest I'd felt in years.

I'd been replaying the conversation we had on skype over and over in my head.

"So Jess thinks it's hot I used to date guys-"
"So hot" she added. "So so hot."
"-and we have been looking for a while for the right bi guy to have some fun with."
"Fuck yeah," I replied with a big smile, "that's really sexy. Not enough women like you, Jess!"
"Not enough boys like you."

Jessica had a crazy sexy voice. It was a little flinty, gravelly even. She talked a little like Norah Jones sings. Her dark brown hair was unfortunately long enough to cover her cleavage -- but from the sound of things I'd be getting to see the whole package soon enough. She had strong cheekbones and thick eyelashes, but talked with that sort of Audrey Hepburn playfulness to her demeanor that made her seem more "cute" than "hot"...but goddamn she was hot, too. Great smile. Just melted me.
Nick was pretty good looking too, but I have to say I was a little shocked he landed a bombshell like Jessica. He had short blonde hair, possibly a military background (I never asked), but a bit of a big nose and his facial hair was...patchy. He had a cute face, but he definitely was the type of man who, upon leaving a room with Jess, sparks whispers from the rest of the room of "his dick must be huge" or "how did he get her?" or "she could do better."
Again, not that he was ugly. But Jessica looked incredible. At one point she sent me a photo of them as Roger and Jessica Rabbit on Halloween. I wondered if Nick was aware of how fitting that costume decision truly was. I sent one of me as Superman -- mostly because my bulge looked fantastic in the photo.

"Ever fucked a couple before?" Nick asked.
"Yes, but never a straight couple."
"Nick's not straight-"
"Good cause I was a big fan of those cock pics. But also...you know what I meant." I said with a slightly forced laugh. After all, I'm bi, too. No need to be pedantic, Jessica, you...you...absolute perfect goddess fine be pedantic it's cool.

"Hah, yes, I did. So what, uh, position, do you usually take with guys?"
"I'm vers, so I pretty much like every-"
"I want Nick to fuck you."
"Yeah, man, that's Jessica's thing. She really wants to see me fuck a guy."
"Just watching?" I said, with very obvious disappointment.
"I mean..."
"Because-" I added, "one of my fantasies is to eat pussy while a guy fucks me silly."

Jessica bit her lip a little. Bingo. Motherfucking bingo.

pengucat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The moment I knocked on the house's front door, the air was full of dogs barking and chaotic footsteps as they evidently struggled to restrain what must've been a massive pooch. When Jessica swung the door open, I saw Nick in a hallway behind her holding back a large German Shepard I eventually learned was named, weirdly, Arthur.

"He's friendly, just nuts!" Nick bellowed over the barks, "Let me just get him into the guest room..."

Jessica led me in to a really beautiful kitchen. The house was a bit small, but for this area of NoVa it must've cost a small fortune. It was very nicely decorated, a bit more "modern" than I maybe like but to each their own. I sat on a weirdly shaped but very comfy kitchen stool and Jessica offered me some coffee. I happily accepted, and took the time to ogle her butt in some very, very nice grey yoga pants as she turned to get it for me.

"Dope pants, right?" Nick said, having apparently snuck into the room while I was mesmerized by booty. He startled me a bit, and I also fought the feeling of guilt at staring at his girlfriend...even though we'd all be fucking in a matter of minutes. Ahh, christian guilt.
"I got her those for her birthday, but it felt like a gift for me."
"Oh, were you sneaking a peek?" Jessica added, and did a little wiggle. I liked her already.

At that, Nick noticed my erection, and gave it a little grab. "You come prepared. I dig it."
And then, suddenly and to my complete shock, he immediately unzipped my fly and started to pull my cock out. Jessica bit her bottom lip and walked around the kitchen island for a better view as Nick started to suck my cock. She handed me the coffee.

"So where are you from? What do you do?" Jessica asked, cheersing my mug with her own.

This was a new one to me. I have fucked a few couples before, but I have most definitely never made small talk with someone as their boyfriend gargled my balls. It was...weirdly sexy. The casualness of it got me very turned on.
I answered her questions, punctuated with the occasional little moan. Nick definitely loved giving head, and he was great with his tongue. While Jess and I talked he slurped and coughed and moaned away, taking all seven inches of me down his throat as he started to undo his pants to release his own erection. Just as he got the pants off, Jessica chimed in:

"Come on, boys. Somewhere comfier." She was authoritative. My cock pulsed a little with excitement against the roof of Nick's mouth. He removed himself from my cock and we followed Jessica into their bedroom across the house. The dog whined a little as we passed his room. Tough, pup. Your masters are mine right now.

When we got to the room, Jessica was already laying back on their huge bed, up against the headboard, and stuck her hand inside her pants.
"Suck each other's cocks" she ordered. I really, really wanted to take her clothes off at that moment, but I was more than willing to take orders.

Reactions: lislndr and derekt

pengucat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I didn't need to be told twice. What Nick lacked in the face department, he easily made up for with his dick.
He was uncut, thick, and just barely longer than me with a really large vein that wrapped itself around his fully engorged erection. He was clearly turned on by blowing me, and I was beyond excited to return the favor. I lied on my back and let Nick crawl overtop of me, popping the head of that beautiful cock in my mouth the moment it was in reach. He did the same, and I moaned onto his cock and swirled my tongue around the inside of his foreskin. I loved the feeling of pressing down his veins with my tongue and feeling them pop back up when I released the pressure.

"Good boys" Jessica said, and from the corner of my eye I could see her pleasuring herself -- still fully clothed. Also out of the corner of my eye, I noticed some leather straps behind her, tied to the bedposts. Oh...fuck yeah.

Nick moaned like a bitch as he sucked my dick. I love a cock in my mouth, but this guy was like a kid in a candy store. It'd clearly been a while since he got to do this. It was very sexy.

I felt a shift of weight on the bed, but I ignored it. I was too busy loving the taste of this thick, throbbing dick. He was spouting a ton of precum in my mouth. Way more than most guys -- he was horny as fuck.

At some point I noticed Jessica had moved. The manner in which I noticed this was when a lubed neon pink dildo suddenly appeared over me, teasing Nick's ass. Nick arched his back a bit, a moaned some nice vibrations onto my cock as Jessica slid the head of the toy into him.

I arched my neck back as much as possible to see her...and noticed that she had removed the yoga clothes and wore some black lacy lingerie. I was beginning to get angry at Nick for finding my dream woman before I did. Her left hand had two fingers inside her panties, and the right arm held steady the dildo Nick was rocking himself back and forth onto while he sucked my cock.

It was too much for me. I exploded into Nick's mouth with a thick, sticky load and moaned a loud, muffled shout onto his wrist-thick dick.

Suddenly my hair was pulled back, and I was staring up at Jessica. It hurt. We hadn't discussed hair-pulling. But I was now looking right up at her panties. She looked down at me and taunted "Cumming already? Tsk."

We had already discussed that I have no refractory period. After I cum, I stay hard for a very long time. I almost always have multiple orgasms unless my partner runs out of steam. I wasn't worried that I had cum so quick, but I knew how to play the part they wanted.

"I'm so sorry, ma'am. So very sorry." She shoved the dildo fully into Nick, which made him shout a bit onto my dick, then she used her newly freed hand to pull down her panties. Her vagina was a work of art. She was trimmed, pink, and tight.

"Make it up to me" she said, and stepped directly over me.

Holy fucking hell was I turned on. As she lowered herself down onto me, I got nervous that I would cum again...
This was the first pussy I'd eaten in months, and it was manna from heaven. I dove in with my tongue, then retreated, pulling her down further onto me so I could reach her clit. I freed a hand from under Nick and slowly inserted myself into her, venturing to find those sweet lovely folds that always drive girls wild.

Jessica, like Nick, was a moaner. It really wasn't fair how sexy she looked. I grabbed her ass with my other hand as I continued to massage her G-spot and flick my tongue quickly, softly, and unpredictably around her clitoris. Her knees must've been getting weak, because she was putting much more weight down on me. I really dove in, I needed this.
Don't get me wrong, I love dick and how constantly horny men are -- but my body yearns to eat pussy. It is like water or oxygen to me -- except I get it a lot less often.

I didn't even realize that Nick had gotten off of me. I was too busy enjoying Jessica's exclamations of "Oh!" and "Fuuhuuck" to notice anything he did...until I felt him start to tongue my ass. I knew what that meant...my fantasy was finally happening.

My cock pulsed uncontrollably as I heard him kiss Jessica above me. I looked up for a moment to see the lube glistening on his cock before Jessica shoved my face back down.

"Fuck yes" I sputtered incomprehensibly into her vagina as I felt a finger enter me, and then another. Then another. Nick knew he was thick. Good boy.

I won't even lie, as an experienced bottom, it HURT when he first pressed that thick monster into me. The head was very tough to take. But I worked to relax, and just let myself focus on Jessica. Well, I tried to, but then she got up.

Reactions: derekt

pengucat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I watched her as she started to take the leather straps off the corners of the bed. Nick noticed too, and suddenly pulled his cockhead back out of me.

"Flip over, dude" he said, and I obeyed. Suddenly Jessica grabbed my face and started kissing me. She was as dominant making out as she was sexually -- it was different than most other women I've been with. She was very much in charge. She suddenly stopped, and guided my head down to her tits, which I greedily sucked.

It turns out this was to distract me as she handed the leather straps to Nick. As I went to grope her right breast, I felt my arm tugged back.

When we'd been arranging all of this, they asked me my comfort level with bondage. I talked about how one of my ex boyfriends used to love undressing me from my suit after work, sit me in a chair, tie my arms behind me with my necktie, and ride my cock, using me as his own personal fucktoy. I could tell Nick and Jessica liked this story, and I gave them permission in advance to take charge (though we established a safe word).

Nick wrapped the straps around my wrists, leaving me in something like the "Humble Warrior" yoga pose. He made them pretty tight... Before I could look back at him, Jessica started fiercely kissing me again for a moment as she crawled up further onto the bed. The ferocity of the kiss combined with my bound arms got my dick pulsing again; my body was a raging sea of hormones and animalistic desire. I pulled back from the kiss.

"Please, let me taste you again." I begged. She stared at me with a stony silence, then looked over my shoulder at Nick.

"You gonna fuck him or what, baby?" She had a tone of entitled annoyance that, for some reason, really got my motor running.
"Yes ma'am" he said, and he lined up his cock against my ass. He hot dogged me for a moment, and I begged to taste Jessica's pussy again.

"Please, Jessica."
"Shove it in."
"Please."

Nick followed orders, and suddenly I was being quickly filled with inch after inch of thick man meat. I contained a yelp and opened myself up to him, taking all 7.5" or so until I felt his balls slap against the back of mine. I let out a long, breathy "ooohhh goddd" Just before Jessica shoved my head down into her crotch again.

Perhaps it was because my focus was on Jessica rather than bottoming, but it hurt to take his cock. Usually I feel virtually no pain, in spite of my taste in men with rather...equine proportions. But I let myself relax a bit as I slowly began to suck on her clit, listening for the little moans of a job well done.

Nick slid almost all the way out of me, added more lube, and slammed himself balls deep again.
I was finally getting to live my bedroom fantasy. He pounded away, spanking my ass and intermittently spouting a "fuck yeah" or "yeah you love that dick" as he slammed into my prostate again and again with his veiny masterpiece.

I was in ecstasy. I moaned into Jessica, the vibrations made her moan, and her face made Nick moan. It was like that pie eating contest vomiting scene in the movie Stand by Me, except, y'know, with earth shaking orgasms. Bad analogy, forgive me, words failed me as I was pounded again and again as I tasted the lovely saltiness of Jessica squirting all over my face.

Nick fucked faster and faster, and my tongue flicked more and more spastically in and around Jessica's beautiful spouting pussy. I had no hands, so I used my nose to massage her clit as I licked feverishly as deep as I could.

Nick felt like he was getting deeper and deeper, it almost felt like his cock was growing inside me somehow. I was getting VERY noisy with my moans, it felt like my whole body was on fire. I was sweating and moaning and writhing and then, suddenly, without any use of my hands, I felt drops of cum start to leak out of me onto their bed.

Nick reached around and started to stroke my cock, slick with the cum I continued to dribble thrust after thrust. At this point I was not so much moaning as I was screaming into Jessica. She was loving it, forcing my head down and pulling my hair and whispering "uhhhhhh yyyeess."

Nick still hadn't cum. He fucked me harder and harder. I begged him to take his hand off my cock, it was too much.
That was a mistake.

Suddenly Jessica let my head go, laid next to me for a better view, and started to help Nick stroke me as he fucked me silly.

"N...Ni...Je...Nic..." I stammered, hardly able to control myself. I think I was having a third orgasm right on top of the second one.

"Cum in his ass baby!" Jessica ordered, and got on her knees to make out with Nick.
I was just glad to not have my cock overstimulated for a second. The prostate alone was driving me wild.

Nick thrusted another 15 seconds or so before he slammed into me as deep as he could, and shot pulse after pulse of cum inside me as he and Jessica made out.

When he pulled out of me, the two of them rolled around on the bed continuing to kiss passionately. I was stuck there watching with my hands still bound. I sat there watching them for a minute or so, proud of a job well done.

When I noticed he was starting to finger her, I chimed in "uh, can I get a little help first?"

They ignored me for another minute or two. It was...hot.