Semi-fictional wild fuck after a wedding (m/m)

pengucat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The wedding was nice. Great, even. Very happy for my friends. But sadly, the only cute girls were either taken or shithammered, and the only two gay guys were a couple. Sadly, this very horny bisexual appeared to be heading towards a night with his hand.

I went out to grab some air; wedding receptions get noisy and I needed a moment. I was dying for a smoke but hadn't brought any. Once I got outside the building, the gay couple were out there smoking so I decided to go introduce myself and, with any luck, bum a cigarette.

"Hey fellas," I said with maybe a little flirtation. After all, sometimes gay couples need a third ;)

"Hey there, how's it going?" said the tall one. He introduced himself as Nick and gave a very firm handshake. He was lean but muscular, probably had some military background, but he had kind brown eyes and a nice smile. His boyfriend, Aaron, also introduced himself. He was a bit shorter, about my height, but a bit stockier. Aaron was the type you could probably guess was gay after you heard speak a few words. Nothing flamboyant, but you could tell. While I talked to Aaron, I couldn't help noting Nick checking out my ass. Bingo.

"Any chance I could bum a cig off one of you?"
"No problem at all, handsome." (Bingo x2!)
"So how do you guys know everyone? On the groom or bride's side?"

We all caught up for a bit as we smoked. Turns out we all knew the bride pretty well, but were friends from different time periods in her life. I knew her during the wild college days (yep...I'd fucked the bride :X ), and they knew her as a competent young professional who maybe had a cocktail too many at karaoke sometimes.

"Boy, the groom has some hot friends" said Aaron, and Nick nodded. They looked at me expectantly, probably confirming that I, too, appreciated cock.

"Yeah, all straight boys though" I said with a flirty little pout that got a nice laugh. I pretended to look back in towards the party for a moment and saw in the corner of my eye that Nick and Aaron were sharing a look. Now I was getting excited. And if I was seeing what I think I was seeing in Nick's pants, so was he. And it looked....really big.
Now, I have had my share of threesomes with couples before (gay and straight...I'm a whore), but I never try to be forward with it. In my opinion, that's a little gauche. They should be the ones doing the approach. And fortunately--

"We were lamenting that too" said Nick. His bass-baritone voice was really doing it for me. It was legit James Earl Jonesy. "You should come lament with us after the reception. We brought some bourbon with us."

Fuck. Yeah.

"Sounds good to me! Love me some bourbon."
"Cool." said Nick, "I'll hit you up on Scruff when we're leaving. I'm assuming you're this nice torso 3 feet away from me." He winked. "Nice body, by the way."

"You should see the rest." Okay, now I was being forward.

"We will." said Aaron.

We all finished smoking and went back to the party. We split up for a while, mingling and dancing and drinking a little. Eventually people were getting really drunk, so I decided to change out of my tight suit before it got messy. As soon as I got back to my room, I decided to check Scruff just in case.

"Wanna come suck a thick dick?" It was from Nick. I was dying to suck a thick dick. I got their room number and headed over.

pengucat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was surprised when I opened the door that it was only Nick.

"Aaron found out one of those groomsmen was a bit heteroflexible."

"Hah! No way."

"Yup, so just gonna be us for tonight." Less fun, but Nick was the hotter one anyway.

I started taking off my clothes immediately. I was fucking horny.
"So about this thick dick I've been hearing about?"

"Come get it."

I took my shirt and pants off, in part to show off the body I'm proud of, but also because my boner was NOT enjoying its cloth confines. I walked over and kissed Nick, and put my hand down his pants. I froze.

"Holy shit."
"Mmm hmm."

I frantically undid his belt and pants, and pulled down his boxers. "Holy fucking shit."

His cock was INCREDIBLE. I'm pretty big. Seven inches, above average girth. This thing dwarfed my cock. When I gripped it, my thumb didn't touch my fingers -- beer can thick. It was a good inch and a half longer than mine, maybe even two. It was beautifully circumcised, and had a nice, subtle downward curve.
I dropped to my knees immediately and started sucking.

"Oh hoh!" Nick said with a moan. "Somebody's eager."

I didn't respond. I was too busy trying my best to force this 9 inch monster down my throat. It wasn't happening. But I was eager. I licked up and down the shaft, stopping to suck and lick that fat, gorgeous cockhead. The veins throbbed against my tongue, and I felt my own precum dripping down my shaft as I sucked him. I was moaning intermittently, loving the salty taste of this massive cock.

I slapped my face with it a few times, which got Nick to give me a nice moan. He liked that. Me too. The weight of it hitting my face was such a turnon. This was a fucking horsecock. I started to try and deepthroat it again, but Nick grabbed my head halfway through and had me look up at him.

"Take those boxers off. That ass was teasing me in those suitpants for the last few hours."

I stood up and took off my boxers, turning around. I gave my ass a little wiggle at him. I'm a pretty muscular guy -- check my albums -- but I have a great, ripe, round bubble butt. Physically, it is one of my best assets. Pretty much every ex I've ever had loved to spank me. Nick looked like he wanted to, too.

"Oh fuuuuuck" he said "get on that bed right fucking now."

He didn't have to tell me twice. I knew what he had in mind and I was ALL for it. Although it was sad to not have his dick in my mouth anymore.

I got on all fours and he dove into that ass, rimming me with more fervor than anyone else I'd been with. Dude had a fuckin Gene Simmons tongue, I was going wild. His stubble was scraping my ass and I couldn't care less, I was too busy moaning my soul into the fucking pillow while he tonguefucked me. Suddenly he slid a finger in.

"I like to explore"

Before I could respond to that cheesy comment his finger slid right over my prostate and gave it a nice push. BAM. I went from all fours to flat on my stomach as I was rocked with a wave of pleasure. Nick knew what the fuck he was doing. He kept rimming me while he slid another finger in, doing some kind of spiral thing on my prostate. I can't describe exactly what the motion was, the details get a little fuzzy when you are writhing in ecstasy and moaning like a bitch in heat.

"Ooh I like you." he said, "Those moans are fuckin' cute."

"I'm - ah! -- not really tryyyyy-AH-ing to-"
"I know" he said, and dug a finger into just the right spot. I almost came immediately.

"Oh my GOD" I said, and whipped myself around to kiss him and feel his cock again. I spun around on my back so I could suck his cock while he rimmed me. It was so good. I can't really describe it, my brain went blank. This was easily the most talented guy in bed I'd been with -- and I'm a slut. I was sucking his cock with all the energy I had, just trying not to cum as he dug into my ass with his tongue. It was so goddamn good. I just kept saying "oh my god" over and over. Every once in a while he'd come up for air, spank me, and exclaim "This ASS!" and then dive right back in. We 69ed like that for quick a while until I felt his cock starting to pulse. No way I was gonna let him cum in my mouth.

"Wait wait!" I said, after removing the 9 inch shaft from my throat with some effort. "Fuck me. Oh god please fuck me."

"I'm pretty big..."

"Lie the fuck down and let me do what I do."
His cock twitched. Nick was a fan of powerbottoms, I see.

pengucat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
We briefly checked in on STD status and delightfully had both just been tested and come off a bit of a dry spell. So I slathered some coconut oil on that beautiful thick cock. I took my time with it, feeling the veins move as I applied pressure with each stroke. I was suddenly VERY jealous that Aaron got to do this whenever he wanted, and very glad I didn't have to share this cock with him right now.

I lined him up, got into reverse cowboy, and slowly started to lower myself onto him. He was thicker than even my thickest toy. I'm pretty experienced, but I'd be lying if I said there was no pain. But I took it slow, and POP! Once the cockhead got it I slid down the next three or four inches quicker than I'd intended. But WOW. I froze for a minute. My eyes rolled to the back of my head and my cock pulsed.

"Woah" was all I could muster. He was only halfway in me and already the thick head was pressing up against my prostate. My legs were starting to shake.

Nick winked at me, and I slid down the last five inches. I don't remember feeling myself land on his hips, because the moment he was fully inserted I shot a massive load all over his face. I let out what I can only describe as a roar. I don't cum handsfree often. This was manna from heaven.

"Holy fuck, man!" he said. I think he was a little disappointed. I could sense it in his voice.
"No no" I said, with heaving breaths, "Don't worry. I don't have a refractory period, dude. Keep going."

I could tell he didn't believe me, but he didn't have to be told twice to keep fucking. He was strong. He started lifting me as he thrusted, getting the cock almost all the way out of me before slamming me back down onto it. Each time he did, I let out a gasp, a moan, or a new bead of precum.

"I'm -AHHHahhh -- Oh my god dude. Ok I'm used to your size now, fuck me however you want." I stammered out between moans of seemingly perpetual sexual climax. I kid you not when I say this fuck was so good it felt like I'd never stopped cumming after that first explosive thrust.

Nick picked me off his shaft, and moved me into doggy position. NOW I was excited. I've ridden enough cock to know what positions feel best for a downward curved dick, and doggy was right at the top of the list.

He slid into me with ease, eliciting another massive moan into the pillow. "Oh my god, fuck me as hard as you can you goddamn stud."

"Yes sir." he said. I couldn't see it, but I'd be willing to bet he did a lower lip bite. Then he started jackhammer fucking me. I came again. He kept fucking. I came AGAIN.

"Wow what the fuck dude!" He said. "That is a fucking GIFT!"

"No one ever believes me" I said somewhat incoherently between my moans and screams, "no refractory period. I can keep going and going and-"

At that moment Nick slammed his weight on top of me with a huge thrust. Once again I fell onto my stomach...Lazy dog or whatever they call that position. No time for words. Just enjoying the ride.

Nick pounded and pounded me, sticking a hand underneath me to feel the now massive puddle of cum that I'd added to with four consecutive orgasms.

"That's so hot" he said.
"No words. More cock." I said with a smile.
"Yes sir."

He fucked me for about thirty minutes. I ended up cumming six times total. His cock was so thick that I could legitimately feel it pulsing when he finally let loose a gigantic load inside of me. His cock was big, and the load matched it. The great thing was, his last thrust got me my sixth orgasm. We came simultaneously and then collapsed, making out feverishly, seemingly in a sort of awe of one another.

We eventually got to the bourbon, and took a shower together. In the shower I couldn't help myself and we sucked each others cocks again.

Aaron eventually came back, a bit disappointed in the dick of the groomsman he'd converted. He laughed when he saw my face as I laid back in a chair sipping my whiskey.
"Yeah, he's a pretty great top, isn't he?"

"Wanna trade lives?" I said, half joking.

Hope you enjoyed. There's a picture of me Nick took in my albums with my ass up after he rimmed me. I don't think I'll EVER forget that fuck. I'm hoping to take a trip out to visit Nick and Aaron sometime. That's just not the kind of sex you let happen just once.

notN2pussy

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
We briefly checked in on STD status and delightfully had both just been tested and come off a bit of a dry spell. So I slathered some coconut oil on that beautiful thick cock. I took my time with it, feeling the veins move as I applied pressure with each stroke. I was suddenly VERY jealous that Aaron got to do this whenever he wanted, and very glad I didn't have to share this cock with him right now.

I lined him up, got into reverse cowboy, and slowly started to lower myself onto him. He was thicker than even my thickest toy. I'm pretty experienced, but I'd be lying if I said there was no pain. But I took it slow, and POP! Once the cockhead got it I slid down the next three or four inches quicker than I'd intended. But WOW. I froze for a minute. My eyes rolled to the back of my head and my cock pulsed.

"Woah" was all I could muster. He was only halfway in me and already the thick head was pressing up against my prostate. My legs were starting to shake.

Nick winked at me, and I slid down the last five inches. I don't remember feeling myself land on his hips, because the moment he was fully inserted I shot a massive load all over his face. I let out what I can only describe as a roar. I don't cum handsfree often. This was manna from heaven.

"Holy fuck, man!" he said. I think he was a little disappointed. I could sense it in his voice.
"No no" I said, with heaving breaths, "Don't worry. I don't have a refractory period, dude. Keep going."

I could tell he didn't believe me, but he didn't have to be told twice to keep fucking. He was strong. He started lifting me as he thrusted, getting the cock almost all the way out of me before slamming me back down onto it. Each time he did, I let out a gasp, a moan, or a new bead of precum.

"I'm -AHHHahhh -- Oh my god dude. Ok I'm used to your size now, fuck me however you want." I stammered out between moans of seemingly perpetual sexual climax. I kid you not when I say this fuck was so good it felt like I'd never stopped cumming after that first explosive thrust.

Nick picked me off his shaft, and moved me into doggy position. NOW I was excited. I've ridden enough cock to know what positions feel best for a downward curved dick, and doggy was right at the top of the list.

He slid into me with ease, eliciting another massive moan into the pillow. "Oh my god, fuck me as hard as you can you goddamn stud."

"Yes sir." he said. I couldn't see it, but I'd be willing to bet he did a lower lip bite. Then he started jackhammer fucking me. I came again. He kept fucking. I came AGAIN.

"Wow what the fuck dude!" He said. "That is a fucking GIFT!"

"No one ever believes me" I said somewhat incoherently between my moans and screams, "no refractory period. I can keep going and going and-"

At that moment Nick slammed his weight on top of me with a huge thrust. Once again I fell onto my stomach...Lazy dog or whatever they call that position. No time for words. Just enjoying the ride.

Nick pounded and pounded me, sticking a hand underneath me to feel the now massive puddle of cum that I'd added to with four consecutive orgasms.

"That's so hot" he said.
"No words. More cock." I said with a smile.
"Yes sir."

He fucked me for about thirty minutes. I ended up cumming six times total. His cock was so thick that I could legitimately feel it pulsing when he finally let loose a gigantic load inside of me. His cock was big, and the load matched it. The great thing was, his last thrust got me my sixth orgasm. We came simultaneously and then collapsed, making out feverishly, seemingly in a sort of awe of one another.

We eventually got to the bourbon, and took a shower together. In the shower I couldn't help myself and we sucked each others cocks again.

Aaron eventually came back, a bit disappointed in the dick of the groomsman he'd converted. He laughed when he saw my face as I laid back in a chair sipping my whiskey.
"Yeah, he's a pretty great top, isn't he?"

"Wanna trade lives?" I said, half joking.

Hope you enjoyed. There's a picture of me Nick took in my albums with my ass up after he rimmed me. I don't think I'll EVER forget that fuck. I'm hoping to take a trip out to visit Nick and Aaron sometime. That's just not the kind of sex you let happen just once.
Well you made me cum in my pants

Reactions: Mouthfull and Gj816

pengucat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well you made me cum in my pants

Nice! I’m supposed to have a threesome tonight with this cute couple that just moved into my neighborhood.

If the results are worth writing about I’ll be sure to write another one ;)

Nice! I’m supposed to have a threesome tonight with this cute couple that just moved into my neighborhood.

If the results are worth writing about I’ll be sure to write another one ;)
Pics are always a plus, even if faces are left out :)

Reactions: Gj816

pengucat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
One question: Which is the "fictional" part? I like thinking that this story doesn't have one.

Names changed and a few tiny details mostly in the “setup” paragraphs.

The sex was petty much as-is except we actually moved out to the balcony and fucked more after half a glass of bourbon haha

Reactions: curious25 and Gj816