Semi-Flaccid Sex with the Big Guys

1811: I'm sure many women here have experienced this at one point or another... the cliche "whiskey dick."
My question is regarding those who have experienced it with men who are extremely well hung 95th percentile - ie 10" and beyond.

This topic comes to me after a one-night-stand last evening. I was in that blissful state beyond buzzed, but well before belligerent. Her initial reaction to me was 'no way' but she warmed up to the idea that I would go slow and easy, and stop if she hurt. We were naked and playing with each other for a while before she got into position. When she did it was a while before penetration. To ease entry I like to ensure she is soaking wet, so I brush her inner theighs with my pole as I lick around her nipples, occasionally giving each a quick suck.

She was beyond soaked at this point, but I still could not get it all the way up. Standing up, my penis came out from my body and curved downwards heavily. Either way I slipped inside her quite easily due to my semi-hardness and her wetness - plus the alcohol in both of us. Her first orgasm came within a couple minutes. She was a squirter which really turned me on. Despite the alcohol, I remembered to take it easy which I can't always say. I continued thrusting for over three hours without coming myself... but she must have come 15-20 or more times.

My bed looked like someone peed in it - thats how much she squirted during orgasms. When I finally pulled out she finished me with her mouth and asked if I ever got fully hard (I was still semi) inside her - or at all. I told her yes, but she said that she would probably rather me be semi soft inside her due to my size. She felt completely filled, but not overpowered and sore. I think it was because my penis would 'give' inside her where it would normally say "outta my way!"

I said to be fair she would have to try it again tonight fully hard, but I don't know if I'll see her again. Now this wasn't my first time having sex under the influence of alcohol, but I never thought about the advantage of being very large and having sex with a semi hard unit.

I'd love to hear the experiences and opinions of the ladies here. THanks in advance!

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
Like you, I can't wait to hear from the ladies on this one.

1811, whether it's alcohol-related or not, what you described here is rather common among many larger fellas who deal with a "semi" from time to time--particularly when they're "introducing a larger unit for the very first time". Often, it's the only way to go (initially) and then "build" from there later on...during that session or another one later on.

I found your comments encouraging for many here who should realize now that even in a "semi-erect state" there are opportunities to bring some degree of pleasure to a partner. Although "rock hard" is a preferred "standard", it's not always mandatory in every encounter.

I also hope the average size fellas reading this realize what challenges exist sometimes for larger guys. Average men take a lot for granted in their "envy" of bigger guys. There's always a price to pay.

emilywee: I was having sex with a guy who was 8 1/2 inches long, which I think is still extremely big, if not as big as some of you guys. What was especially impressive though was that he was super thick and was very stiff when hard. The problem though is that he didn't have good staying power, he'd almost always come too fast meaning like in 5 minutes or so. But when he'd use a condom, they were so uncomfortable to him that he wouldn't get totally stiff, and the plus was that he would last a lot longer. This ended up being a pretty good solution overall, and in some ways it was more pleasurable for me because not only did he last longer, but it hurt less. He was still really big and it was fascinating to feel so filled up together with the softness of his less-stiff state.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
Just a quick comment on this. It hits home because as an inexperienced teenager I was advised to try penetration in a semi-flaccid state to ease the challenge presented by my size.

About the worst advice I ever got; and -- of course! -- it wasn't given by a well endowed guy. I imagine erection size and strength varies a bit for all men, although probably the bigger you are the more variation there is. But I know that the harder I am the less trouble I have in beginning initial penetration, even though the harder I am the bigger the glans gets.

Donk: Here's a twist on this topic: I very often use my flaccid/semi-hard size to advantage to go for seconds. Basically, after fucking my gf once with a full erection and cumming, when my dick goes limp it is still big enough to just stay inside her and keep thrusting until it is erect again. She and I both love the different sensations of thrusting with a "squishy" dick and then having it get hard again. I imagine this trick would be much more difficult, if not impossible, with a much smaller penis.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Donk, my ex used to enjoy that period between full erections when, like you, I'd stay inside and continue to thrust after coming.

Often, as my erection finally steeled up during this semi-hard thrusting, she'd complain mildly, saying something like, "Oh, don't get hard yet. I'm enjoying this."

We learned together that one of our favorite parts of our lovemaking was, after my orgasm, for us to remain locked together with my softened penis lying motionless inside her until the erection returned on its own. She really enjoyed the feeling of fullness without the hardness. I enjoyed her enjoyment.

Pecker

I thought Deep Throat was a movie about a giraffe.

DoubleDigitDick: I've had similar experiences as Donk and Pecker. I often enjoy that after orgasm semi-hard state. Because of the length, I can stay in a long time (sorry, no pun intended) afterwards. We can just stay connected while we chat and cuddle. Or with a little motion, I can keep her on a plateau while I remain semi-hard.

prepky: my wife acutally loves when this happens, she says that it still keeps her "full" feeling without the worry of any pain. She actually likes being on top when this accures, she makes this little grinding circular motion, and she can orgasm quite easily like this. If I am on top I will just keep kneeling and make a little rocking motion that will do the same thing for her....as long as he is happy I am happy !!! ;D

Max

Sexy Member
Media
I agree with Donk and those who have posted since he did about staying in and going for seconds -- the extra length and girth are a great asset in this respect. In my case, though, there hasn't always been any soft or even semi-soft interval at all -- this was especially true 20 and more years ago. :( But it is still known to happen even now.

The high percentage chance of this happening was always a reason to avoid condoms ... if I had needed to look for another one. It is one more reason why I have never used them other than as an occasional experiment. There would be nothing more guaranteed to kill the moment than having to exit, remove and replace condom, relube and reenter.

To be honest, a good many of these sessions (but far from all of them ;) ) end with soreness (on her part, but also sometimes on mine), and sometimes they have to be abandoned and the erection has to be dealt with in another way ...

My original point was about initial insertion .. here I hold to my view that anything less than fully stiff (even if not maximum size) makes things almost impossible.

Donk: Max makes a good point about condoms and "going for seconds." I should have mentioned in my first post that the lack of a need for condoms with my gf helps makes staying in possible for me. We are in a longterm, monogamous relationship, are both known to be disease free, and have birth control covered. Anyone who is using condoms should not try to use the same one twice and should not stay inserted after cumming.

gicast: Hey, My man isn't on the huge side, (but VERY...good fit most of the time) but I really love sex this way. especially with me on top. I can orgasm much faster that way. I always thought it was wierd. So I guess I've learned I'm not the only one! :)

This usually happens if I wasn't "there" yet and after he came I continued to quickly orgasm. I worry that I hurt him sometimes with the hyper sensitivity he has. ?????????? Any one have any imput??

tripod2004: What a great topic! It seems that the semi flaccid penis does have a use after all. My partner and I regularly fall asleep with me still inside her but flaccid. I'm surprised everyone doesn't enjoy 'soft sex'.

jazz_jazz70: One part of this topic that hasn't been touched on yet is oral sex in a semi-hard state. My wife really gets off on sucking cock and really likes the feeling of fullness that everyone describes. But she also really likes the feeling of a full mouth and throat too.

When I'm really rock hard, its hard for her to get it down her throat, but after the first orgasm for about 5-10 minutes it is in that in between stage and that's when she really gets into it. Its the only time that she can really take me all the way down her throat and she loves to hold me in her throat and massage me with those muscles while she looks up at me for my reactions.

Another great use of half of a hard on.