semi hard after cycling

niekje

Experimental Member
Media
I am not surewhere to put this, but I hope this is the right place.

I went cycling or a few days. I noticed that while cycling my bloodstream in the penis gets a little blocked. I get this numb feeling sometimes in my dick. But when I come off my bike the blood starts flowing and I noticed there goes al lot of blood down there. As if my body wants to really make up for the lack of blood my dick got while cycling. And although not aroused or anything, I get a semi hard one.

Does any one else have experienced this?

niekje

Experimental Member
Media
Jeah thanx, but really....no one this experience? i think it is not just the bike seat. I hear other guys about going numb down there while cycling.

D_Claude_Crowsfoot

Account Disabled
Media
hey dude im a cyclist as well...having the blood flow cut off while biking is not a good thing, so here's a few tips to prevent it:

1. make sure you have a seat that is designed with an opening in the middle to relieve the pressure on your groin.

2. try adjusting the tilt of your seat. it the front of the seat is tilted up, you may be putting excessive pressure on your groin area.

3. wear quality cycling shorts as they have built in padding to help with this problem.

4. after long rides, your groin can become sore for even the most experienced riders. take a break, or just stand up.

hope this helps. enjoy!

Yknarfy

Expert Member
Media
I used to cycle a lot and usually after a very hard run of about 60 miles or more I would be so sexed up that inspite of being very tired I would just have to pull of a load and I would cum a great deal of spunk in a very short time.
Also if you get a hard-on while sitting on a bike saddle your cock really does stand upright and it makes for a great wank!

Franky

singletesqe

Just Browsing
Media
men and women must have different bike seats. this is because women have a wider pelvic girdle opening to allow for child birth. and besides, the blood vessels that go to the genitals don't come from between your butt cheeks. ;)

D_Claude_Crowsfoot

Account Disabled
Media
I used to cycle a lot and usually after a very hard run of about 60 miles or more I would be so sexed up that inspite of being very tired I would just have to pull of a load and I would cum a great deal of spunk in a very short time.
Also if you get a hard-on while sitting on a bike saddle your cock really does stand upright and it makes for a great wank!

Franky
dude, pay attention. he didn't say he got hard DURING a ride, he said he got hard after. this was because the blood flow was cut off, then all the blood flowed to his penis after he got off his bike

Yknarfy

Expert Member
Media
dude, pay attention. he didn't say he got hard DURING a ride, he said he got hard after. this was because the blood flow was cut off, then all the blood flowed to his penis after he got off his bike

I didn't say I got hard DURING a ride - I just said I always needed a wank after a ride i.e. I had a hard-on that needed a wank.

F

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
This saddle works pretty well for me, the medium width - my friend bought a large and unaccountably it feels like a completely different seat to me:

http://www.specialized.com/OA_MEDIA/equip/07SaddleAvatarGel_All_l.jpg

I don't get a hard on. No matter what I get a sore ass after riding a bike for awhile.

I think Franky is saying a bike seat makes a good platform to make a dick stand. Ride no handed and wank with either hand. Probably easier on a unicycle.