Semi-hard...why not semi-flaccid?

TassadarWS2

Just Browsing
Media
yeah well...

the title says it all ^^

2 days ago i just sat there and wondered about the description of some pics on here and on other site like xtube.com
you always see the description 'me semi-hard' or 'my cock semi-hard...rr!' and stuff like that

but...did anyone ever noticed someone saying 'hey! thats me semi-flaccid' ?
or some dude saying 'yeah...look at my cock. he's that big thus he's only semi-flaccid!'

:rolleyes:

okay,okay...maybe this really IS a stupid question but i would like to know your point of view in this matter :D

maybe it has something to do with optimism...
u certainly all know this 'the glass is half full, not half empty' stuff, do you?
does it really has something to do with this? :D

greets

Tassadar

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well like half full, or half empty, it's valid either way. However, it could be guys are more inclined to talk about their developing erections rather than their wilting ones? It’s more up beat and macho to say half hard. You might say half-flaccid in the surgery, “Hey Doc, I can only get half flaccid.” See what I mean; it’s down beat, especially if said with a lugubrious expression. Try saying half-hard with a lugubrious expression, it just doesn’t work; it’s like saying I’ve got the blues and owning a Roles Royce, or even a Robin Reliant (a cult car). You’ve got to own a beat up old rust bucket that won’t pass its M.O.T! Also you can make sense of half-hard, or half-flaccid; you can relate to either, as a male. You can’t say the same thing about people who say they feel half-dead as opposed to half-alive, though. I mean, you need to know what totally dead is like first, although I suppose you could have a lugubrious expression if you’re totally dead? Yes, there are far more perplexing quotations than half hard or flaccid. Fore instance, I heard woman once say, “I’m only just pregnant”, like it’s only slight and might go away? I’ve also heard it said, “The Lord moves in mysterious ways”, but you try finding him in yellow pages when you want to move house! And what about people that say, “I woke up feeling half dopey.” Apart from the fact there’s no alternative way of expressing it, what exactly does that mean? Have they been sleeping with some form of cartoon character? Oh no, it’s all too complicated for me, I’d rather say I woke up with a “semi.” I wouldn’t know which way it came about and people could make up their own minds. :slomo: