Semi-naked Mika in New Video

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Purportedly gay musician, Mika, just released a steamy new video. In the video he dances around semi-naked in only a pair of white boxers:Mika - We Are Golden

Hot or not? Gay or not?

hottcjimmyv

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Purportedly gay musician, Mika, just released a steamy new video. In the video he dances around semi-naked in only a pair of white boxers:Mika - We Are Golden

Hot or not? Gay or not?

I love his first album and love how unapologetic his pop is and how creative his music is for pop.

I don't know if he's gay, but while I don't find him physically hot, I find his energy level pretty attractive.

was bummed that he teamed up with Perez Hilton to hand out free tickets to his surprise concert in LA. Perez makes the baby Jesus cry.

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a problem with Mika. He sings in his songs about being yourself, loving who you are, embracing being different and living life openly - yet he constantly avoids questions about being gay and refuses to discuss the matter (his choice, which is fine). It all seems incredibly hypocritical to me.

Also, kinda not hot - I bet he has a cheesy dick!

/rant.

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Another very campy performance, but Mika likes to capitalize on his somewhat "androgynous" image--it keeps people talking. If he's not gay (and the odds of that are relatively small, IMO), he didn't miss it by much.

I'd like to see some screen captures from that vid...particularly when he's jumping around.

vanillablue87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
He's mildly bisexual. Check his wikipedia... he's gone on record for not caring too much for labels, but still admits to being more into guys than girls at times. I think he's adorable no matter who he takes home any given night of the week. And he's tall and Argentinian... of course he's got a long uncut one:p

I fell in love with his music a couple years ago and when I saw how adorable he was, I was a little obsessed. TOTALLY hot. I saw him in concert shortly after the release of his second album. AMAZING.

Oh ye and Mika is real hot stuff. I think he makes you scream the way he sings. awesome guy