Semi retarded questions

Notsoproud

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok so these things have been bugging me for a while, i got some questions for both male and females.

When a girl says its not big enough for her, is shes implying its small? Or simply saying she prefers bigger.

Same thing changed a bit, She says that shes seen bigger, would the term bigger imply that myself is considerd big? :confused:

I've seen smaller. When a girl says this does she mean your small? Or do girls not think enough when they say it to mean anything?

Why does my penis float like a fishing cork?

how come my balls dont always sag? Even when im hot as hell

Why is it when you have a headache it hurts so much to do anything sexual, but once you start you have to finish

Ok thats about it :redface:

Nala

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Those are known replies given to avoid hurting a man's feelings about the size of his penis. Do you think you can handle the truth? In case you can: ask for a direct answer next time. In case you can't: be happy with the reply as it is and stop wondering about its meaning.

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah which did she say to you? Ive seen smaller sounds ominous. Then again my girl tells me about her previous lovers that were small but brushes off others that were big with a 'yours is bigger'. Id love to think sometimes they just mean what they say and it isnt some thought out cover her back reply!

newport10

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Why is it when you have a headache it hurts so much to do anything sexual, but once you start you have to finish."

Never noticed that until you said it lol

D

deleted490182

Orgasm reduces headaches.

I have had the most amazing headache when orgasms on a couple of occasions. I thought my brain was going to explode. Excruiationg pain I thought I was gonna die! Thankfully only happened twice and if I have a headache before possible sex its defineatly no sex. BTW I did see a doc and he said it happens, nothing to worry about!

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Orgasm reduces headaches.

That's actually true. I know I've tried it quite a few times, and I always find my headache is gone afterwards.

Of course, now when I reach for aspirin he's usually tapping me on the shoulder.

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have had the most amazing headache when orgasms on a couple of occasions. I thought my brain was going to explode. Excruiationg pain I thought I was gonna die! Thankfully only happened twice and if I have a headache before possible sex its defineatly no sex. BTW I did see a doc and he said it happens, nothing to worry about!

Sex Headache

Ok so these things have been bugging me for a while, i got some questions for both male and females.

When a girl says its not big enough for her, is shes implying its small? Or simply saying she prefers bigger.

Same thing changed a bit, She says that shes seen bigger, would the term bigger imply that myself is considerd big? :confused:

I've seen smaller. When a girl says this does she mean your small? Or do girls not think enough when they say it to mean anything?

Why does my penis float like a fishing cork?

how come my balls dont always sag? Even when im hot as hell

Why is it when you have a headache it hurts so much to do anything sexual, but once you start you have to finish

Ok thats about it :redface:

you into sph much? seems like it

LeftHookBrutal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I don't think we are in any better position to ascertain what this woman meant by these comments than you are. But if someonewere to point at house and I were to say "I've seen bigger", it would mean the house I'm looking at is pretty big. I wouldn't say it if someone was pointing at a small house because it goes without saying.

I wouldn't agonize of dick size if I were you. I ain't John Holmes - far from it. But I don't get all tormented over it. I just think of it as like if a chef cooks for me: I don't care if he enjoyed cooking for someone else more, I just try to enjoy the food!

miniskirt

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Those are known replies given to avoid hurting a man's feelings about the size of his penis. Do you think you can handle the truth? In case you can: ask for a direct answer next time. In case you can't: be happy with the reply as it is and stop wondering about its meaning.

I recently lied to a friend who asked me "is my cock small?". It is from my experience, but I tried every trick in the book to avoid answering his question. He then went on to "I know I'm not big, but am I average?" to which I just said 'yes' to save his ego. I'm unsure if I should have given him an honest answer or not...?
Quite some time ago, upon his asking asking and asking some more, I did tell him that he was smaller than I expected him to be and he seemed really hurt, so that has a lot to do with why I lied this time round.

D_Winthrop Woodcock

Account Disabled
Media
All these are attempt by girls to put guys into the "gray zone" get it??
the area where they really dont want to say at your face but indirectly try to say something... this is the time to put those big brains of yours to work! now or never :)

Icarium

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Answer to your question is you are small, most women will give answers not to hurt your feelings, but if you are very big, large etc they will say so. Generally if its not a positive comment such as,

"oh my god how do you hide that"
"Please take your time"
"Get the lube man!!"
"take your time putting that in"
"well hello big boy"

You get my drift.....lol.