Semi-untitled Doppelganger story

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by Zuiderzee, Jul 3, 2008.

1. Zuiderzee

Zuiderzee Active Member

Albums:
    :eek:
    The Doppel-Crosser by Zuiderzee
    Hello after a long absence: I wrote this in
    a fit of inspiration during a hot summer day.
    I have a non-erotica story with the same theme
    in the works. Some feedback would be nice.
    This piece isn’t finished, so bear with me.
    Thanks. 7-2-2008

I read the message in the gaping black O of the wheellock pistol as Freda kicked the door open and leveled the gun at me.
    “Dorcas,” she snapped, “or whoever you are, don’t make a move. I’ve shot prowlers, robbers, mad dogs...”
    “But not me, I think.”
    In another moment, her trembling hands, including her trigger finger slid from the weapon and rather than letting it fall to the floor, she pitched it into the bathwater with a punctuating splash.
    Showing her maturity with faint but numerous wrinkles in her brow, Freda was still a winsome woman. Dark hair damp from her own bath streamed away from her clean face which blushed pink without makeup to hide it. Her large, unsupported breasts shifted and wobbled while she decided what to do next. An impulsive being in my own right, I decided for her. Fumbling, she shut the door.
    Deep within my body, organs no human could comprehend
    spurted and pumped. Fluids raced, sensations ignited, making my skin ripple imperceptibly.
    No, she had seen a few of those dimples and bulges even before the real demonstration started.
    An erection larger and faster than any I had ever achieved lifted up the towel I had tied around my middle.
    Folds of tickly cloth bunched up over the extending organ which was probably as long as my own foot.
    What was so unusual?
    Well, as far as the lady of the house knew, I was still Dorcas, her trusted maid, ready for my turn in the bathtub.
    The look in her eyes just could have been mistakable, but I didn’t think so. Her wide eyes and open mouth showed a mixed emotion-—an expression I took to be euphoria and rising disbelief at what she thought would happen next.
    Gasp.
    When she realized she had the key, she locked the door from the inside and slid the key under it to the hallway beyond. Footfalls outside. Someone scooped up the key, locked the door and went away. A minute later, the front door shut.
    “Empty,” she said. “The house is empty. Now, it’s only us. The footman was well paid. He’ll reveal what I told him when the time is right. Between now and then...”
    She didn’t finish.
    Locked in the spacious bathroom with a dense door between me and escape, I not only had to make love, I had to delight her as well. I had to make it so good I could never want it with her again. Now that she had seen through my disguise, it wasn’t safe to stay. By the time the sun rose tomorrow, I had to be miles away.
    Testing my organ, I gyrated, whipping it free.
    “I know who you are and what you are,” she told me.
    “I’ve known ever since that night. No more tricks. No more deceptions. I’ve heard about your kind and I couldn’t believe any of it. Show me, show me what a freak can do.”
    Myself, I was eager, anxious. I wanted it to be
    extraordinary.
    And it was.
    Her skin was still wet from her warm bath. Stiffened from the cool breeze through the open window in the next room, her nipples stood and boasted their size under her sheer black gown. The hem of the garment hung only to her mid thighs. When she stepped up, jumped into my arms and wrapped her moist legs around my waist, the fabric fell away from the area it covered and my incongruous male organ
    felt her bushy cleft against its tip.
    The long, thick erection was exquisite.
    “Dorcas, who have you been before this? How long have you lived among us before I noticed you?”
    “A man, firstly,” I said. “Then a string of others. All lonely. Then I grew lonely. And careless. I assumed the identity of a very young man, a boy, really. I grew up in his skin, or pretended to. I learned about mankind as a member of a family. I fooled the people so well, they never knew I wasn’t their dead child. When I came of age, I’d had
    many friends. Only until I found and mated with another doppelganger did I realize my potential. It was awesome.
    Awesome. What she showed me made me feel sad for common men...”
    “Give me a freak’s love,” she said.
    With her legs wrapped around me and my strong hands supporting her haunches, I planned to enter her by docking against her wet, dripping void. Freda in turn used her hands to caress my feminine features as the towel slid away from my body. My firm jutting breasts compressed against hers and we began to pant. The mirror had only a sheer fog from the warm bath water and revealed to my still-open eyes what any onlooker would have seen had there been one-—two women making love. An older, but not-unattractive lady
    acting far younger than was perhaps healthy for her and I
    mimicking a man with rolling, pelvic thrusts.
    “Dorcas...” she hissed, hiking her right leg higher, looser. “Now!”
    Lubricated from her excitement, my excited glans felt
    her thick, untrimmed pubic hair whisper over its bulb. Then her engorged labia parted, telling me I had it right all along.
    As wonderful as it felt for both of us, I had to keep telling myself we didn’t belong together. We were not two women, nor man and woman. We were of two separate forms of life. I resembled one of her sort only out of coincidence and need.
    “Feel a freak’s love,” I said to her. What might have started out tender turned rough, wild.
    “I’ve...dreamed of this! Waited. Ached for it!”
    The penis I had crafted for the consummation filled her more thoroughly than any man had or could. I stayed shallow at first, enjoying the feeling of being confined in her slippery sleeve. Higher up, Freda’s breathing broke with gasps and agonized sighs. Teasing, I changed my organ’s size and shape to climactic effect. The little crackles I heard in the bathroom were the knuckles of her toes as they curled tight. Achingly thick and long, the erection was modeled on no one man in particular, but a variety of males I had seen. I could even add inhuman texture and motion, giving Freda an ecstasy unrivaled in all her years of fornicating.
    Needing no testicles, I had the advantage of being able to fake an orgasm and ejaculate drenching amounts of what I could make look like semen.
    My doppelganger mate assured me this mock-seed could not produce a baby; what constitutes pleasure for us is much different and our reproductive systems are hardly compatible with human men and women.

To Be Continued

2. Zuiderzee

Zuiderzee Active Member

Albums:
    “A freak’s love.”

That’s what women like Freda like to call what I give.
    With nothing else to compare it to, naturally it seems
    freakish. There was a time when a doppelganger such as myself would fear exposure, but times and politics have transformed as handily as our kind over the centuries.
    We have been mankind’s silent partner for longer than they know, but now are their partners in the bedroom as well.

Or in this case, the bathroom.

Under the right circumstances--case in point, my dalliance with Freda--a doppelganger can become a highly prized addition to a refined household-—and a carefully guarded secret. Freda didn’t tell anyone else I was a anything other than a maid she suspected of stealing.

“I can’t keep you a secret, Dorcas,” Freda said between orgasmic screams. “Too many people whisper. I have paid dearly for secrecy. Dearly.”

Not answering immediately, I let her cringe under a barrage of rapid, twisting thrusts and kisses that didn’t let her breathe. Her big green eyes, still clear despite her age oozed tears of effort as I buried my specially-
    prepared cock into her. Those tits of hers, far larger than her restrictive underclothes made the look to the public,
    bounced and shook. Red and excited, her nipples roamed around on her flexible skin. Freda’s wet hair hung down, trailing in sweat, whipping when she bobbed her head.
    Rich food had put weight on her belly and hips. The fatted flesh rippled with the motion and I continued to smack into her softness, but with a certain restraint. She somehow sensed she wasn’t getting all I could dish out and those thinning eyebrows kinked in anger.

“You’re holding back!” She grabbed my own hair and pulled. “You’re holding back!”

“A smaller house is a poor hiding place if you’re forced to move.” I told her. “I want money. The very best of everything.”

My teeth closed on her earlobe, but not hard enough to break the skin. I reminded her I was a dangerous creature to disappoint.

“My looks aren’t as easy to maintain as yours, Dorcas...I’m getting old. Unpopular. A younger woman will wind up with this house. You have to help me keep this place...”

The strokes I gave her turned punishing and unfamiliar.
    We wound up on the floor in another minute. With the solid tile floor underneath her back, I could deliver more sure plunges. All the while, I read her mind, detecting the truth. I wasn’t cornered yet.

My big breasts heaved and flopped, striking together with meaty slaps. I’d caught so many boys looking at them in public, I made sure I kept them large and firm with the rubbery ends always hard and visible under my blouses.
    It took lots of practice to make my breasts look natural and move naturally. I began my disguise as a male with an average physique. To this day, I’m not sure which gender I prefer to go about as, but I love being able to wield and show off both huge, round tits and a long, outthrust cock.
    I was taking a dare to feature both at the same time, but I had ample motivation tonight. I didn’t reformulate my vagina completely; rather, I let the large, beautiful penis
    descend through that female opening, keeping the sensitive
    vulva spread to either side and the tender clitoris right above it.

When Freda let her fingers wander, she found that nubbin and scissored it between her thumb and forefinger, marveling at how realistic it was. With more exploration, she found she could probe the little space of void I had right behind where the erection snaked through. She pried a finger into that hot, wet space, touching male and female anatomy at the same time, rewarding her own curiosity.

Though it wasn’t the genuine stuff, I withdrew my organ and let go of a copious amount of fluid that looked enough like semen to make her squeal with delight every time a stream landed on her skin. I didn’t care if the measure was accurate compared to a normal human male. I was calculating to take everything I could get from Freda’s life with a minimum amount of effort.
    :eek:

3. Zuiderzee

Zuiderzee Active Member

Albums:

Gush, gush, gush. The warm, salty glop jetted from my twitching cock for a minute, coating her skin with a sticky, slimy substance that had been very difficult to constitute the first time. Now it came with ease. And I could make as much as I wanted.
    The ersatz seed got all over the bathroom walls, running down in quick drips. Even the ceiling got a few splashes, and when I went into Freda again, this time from behind, I felt occasional taps on the back as the fake spunk fell.

Freda’s generous butt cheeks showed the marks of the floor as I mounted and drilled her hungry cunt. I spread my legs wider than hers, riding higher and higher on her rump, resting my weight on her withers, letting my erection form a wonderful curved shape without losing any of its stiffness.

“I need space,” I told her. “I need shadows, a crowd of people to hide among. Doors. Lots of locked doors. You human people have a certain disturbing changeability all your own. And I hate you for it. I’m in charge of this house from now on. I will only appear to follow your orders, but make no mistake, I’m the master!”

Outside was big scary world full of work, trouble, prying eyes, poverty and other doppelgangers competing for a slice of the good life.

Preferring what I already had around me, I dug in for a stay longer than I had planned.

So I gave Freda two hours of a “freak’s love”, altering my form in interesting ways, but holding tight to the shape and identity she knew as Dorcas. Poor lonely Freda; I didn’t care for her past or her future, but her present, including a good house was a situation to my liking.

When one erection sliding into her swollen-lipped canal wasn’t enough, I concentrated intensely, dividing the huge
    prod into two identical cocks. With this arrangement, I gave her the effect of being fucked by two men at once below the waist. Above the waist, I stayed entirely female.

Without warning, I pulled out of her fast and doused her back with realistic spunk, making it hotter than the last time. Almost hot enough to scald. Freda screamed as the surprisingly warm liquid hit and traveled down her skin. The open window still let in a draft and the sensation of hot and cold on her flesh must have felt indescribably invigorating. She shuddered and groaned then, falling forward to the floor as I dropped with her, rubbing my squirming, twisting cock up and down her body.
    We found ourselves turned face to face in another few breaths and held on to each other. I was still full of energy and continued to please her, making her crazy by
    rubbing my large breasts against hers, moaning as she grabbed them and sucked hard on the nipples which I willed to grow larger and longer the more she obsessed with them.

Exhausted and sore, but happy, Freda collapsed, leaving me to wipe her down and tote her the short distance to bed. Myself, I wasn’t tired in the least.

And that gun? Freda was just as likely to use it on herself the day I walked out on her. Well, provided it was remedied from being dropped in bathwater.
    The gun that Freda (formerly Winifred) had pointed at me was loaded, but I doubt the shot would have killed me even if it had found its mark anywhere lower than my chest.
    A benefit of being able to transform is a certain unspecified anatomy.

And just what is a doppelganger? By ourselves, we don’t look like much until we’ve found and imprinted on a human victim. Between disguises we’re scrawny and featureless and quite naked, resembling each other with the same boring similarity as coins.
    You humans, I have to admit, come in a variety of most interesting colors and shapes and ah...sizes. The time when mankind bred for survival is in the past. Now that a large, civilized populace with developed tastes and fetishes is living around us, we have both become wonderfully spoiled.
    Since we’re a rather lazy race, we wait for people like you humans to build something worthy of inheriting. And then we jump into it in a most underhanded, vile and contemptible way, living a life of ease and luxury and
    privilege unless we’re exposed and killed by jealous human beings. Still, without mankind, we don’t amount to much.
    Wherever you go, you can be fairly sure we’re loitering around among you in one guise or another, making the best of one human disguise, all the while searching for someone richer, more sedentary, better off.
    In all my years as a doppelganger, I have traveled in many forms, some male, some female. I don’t like or trust mankind, but as all of my sort know, we are parasitic in
    nature, living off of humanity because of our revolting laziness. When the time comes to mate or just to have some
    fun, we doppelgangers don’t always seek out our own kind.
    Once word of our prowess spread, humanity began in its own awkward way to seek us out as lovers.

But, there are people who hate us for the parasites that we are, and even a lover as prized as I am has to be aware of trouble from even the most unlikely place.

To be Continued.

4. Zuiderzee

Zuiderzee Active Member

Albums:
    What man can ejaculate pints of semen in a single go and still fake an orgasm? And then do it all over again in a few minutes? And then again.

I’ve learned to. In a man’s body or not.

Freda found out, much to her delight. Of course, the encounter hadn’t started well. That voice of hers!

And always, always that damned gun. A woman likes to feel safe, I suppose. Even with a freak.

Oh, I’ve assumed the dimensions of a woman as well, but nothing says sexual prowess like a fountain of hot, translucent goop shot from a huge, pulsing male member perhaps a foot and half long and big around as fence post.

That’s power!

At the beginning, all that fluid seemed absurd. Too many doppelgangers have given themselves away and died from careless depiction of body fluids. Especially those fluids that are excreted in public for one reason or another: Blood not red enough, for example, blood too thin, too much flowing from a petty nick, too little from a gaping laceration, etcetera. Some of our kind can’t vomit convincingly or piss or cry. In fact, the tiny things like sweat and mucus are the damned hardest to imitate. Fortunately, I’ve had time and privacy to master most of the human reactions.

That brings up a very important subject, one I think many of you young humans would like to contemplate.

My age? Uncertain. I don’t know exactly when I came into being. First it was darkness and isolation for a while and then I saw the sun for the first time. What happened to those that bred me, I never learned.

I never bothered with sex until I could “play” a human convincingly. That time came when I was an artist’s model.
    A young male whose age I couldn’t guess at the time provided me with a splendid body and ample leisure time.
    The old master I posed for was also a doppelganger who had learned to paint as skillfully as the eccentric genius he had disposed of. When I first confessed to him a strange reaction (when I saw a skinned sheep at the butcher shop) he laughed and told me I was feeling the first tinges
    of a mating urge among our kind.
    Perhaps I wasn’t fertile. In the future, my prospective mate who had undergone reproduction before would enlighten me as to whether or not I could manage the job. Meanwhile, I would simply wait and read the signs of my body with a sort of morbid fixation.

Having sex with humans was nothing more than masturbation to a doppelganger.

However, given the dangers we faced, it might be practical to be a talented masturbator for all that.

So I learned. And I learned quickly. Leopold, the old artist, mentored me about how to change my body and react to human thoughts and desires. He criticized my first attempts to simulate orgasm and ejaculation. Concentrating on the little flaccid penis that had come with the youth’s body, I sprang an erection in a mere second and let go of a terrific stream of what I understood semen to be.

“Look, it’s white!” I shouted. “I’m doing better with the color this time. And the temperature. It isn’t cold. And it’s sticky! I’m really getting close!”

In those years as an artist’s model, I went by the name of “Till”, and was little more than a shut-in.
    The master kept telling me I was making mistakes that would get me caught in public and eliminated. He was right. I didn’t think about the inconsistencies in my appearance. All I cared about was looking more winsome and trying new things.
    Initially, I went around with a modest penis and scrotum. But after overhearing some young men in the street, the sex organs I sported continued to grow to rare dimensions. Eight inches, nine, ten, eleven. The balls also grew larger. With more heroic proportions in mind, I became more muscular. People took notice of me. Now that I was learning about how humans had sex, I would be enjoying greater intimacy with them. I had to fuck like one of them, but as
    Leopold told me, it was only masturbation.

“Semen isn’t like piss!” he insisted. “Don’t try to
    make it stream continuously, but spurt. And it must have just the right consistency. You should produce sweat, pretend to struggle and ache and pant until the effects became second nature. You don’t feel the passion that a man feels, but you must pretend to. And don’t make so much!”

He showed me a tablespoon.

“Fill that when you pretend to come, and no more.
    Never forget, mankind is not our friend. They will kill us when they get the chance. Don’t ever give these people a
    reason to suspect you of being a doppelganger. Restrain yourself! The whole town thinks of me as a doddering old painter. I make sure they do. This is a superb living for a doppelganger. I have space. Privacy. The most strenuous thing I do in the course of a day is go up and down the damned stairs and move an easel and canvas.”

“That’s fine,” I said, “but—-“

5. Zuiderzee

Zuiderzee Active Member

Albums:
    “I have worked on my disguise for years!” Leopold never strayed from his crotchety old man persona. “You have to work on yours. You have a certain height and weight that must change gradually. Your hair must appear to grow.
    Your skin has to show the effects of sun. You will have to remember to age and live according to your place in society! You’re poor and illiterate. A dumb poser.”

I should also, he said, try to perform according to my age. Rapidly and with many repeat attempts if I was to keep up the facade of a healthy young man. But I was to refrain from too many dalliances in a day. And I was to be more
    conservative than extravagant.”

“The erection should look appealing at all times,” he said. “Hard or soft. It can’t be so huge and dominating as you make it! And the timing of everything should be as close to nature as possible. You’re going to give yourself away. And then what? Eh? Don’t ever bring trouble back to this place, I warn you! I may look tired and slow, but I’m only twenty-three. Tricky, fast and merciless.”

So saying, Leopold dispensed with his “old master” act and walked toward me with all the surety and speed of a man
    a quarter his simulated age. “See, it’s not just the outside appearance that keeps me safe, it’s inhabiting the
    character. You remember that, and you remember it well!”

Rules! Pretty soon, I grew tired of them and people began to suspect me of being something more than human.
    What was more amazing was how many of those recipients of my huge, hard member and protracted fuck sessions knew what I was and refused to betray me! I serviced ten different women in the course of a day and still had time to model for Leopold. Albeit with more a more ordinary physique once I was posing at the studio. And then when I was out and about, the muscles and the gigantic genitalia would sprout and I was off to charm the ladies...and make men jealous.
    Of course, this feat doesn’t make me a man, but in an age of war, where there are so many lonely women (both married and single) who miss a virile male in their lives, it’s a feat nothing short of spectacular.
    An extra cup of what looks and feels like man-essence can be the difference between a few nights under a strange roof to a few years to a lifetime. And then that strange roof is a home. Myself, I prefer a few pleasant years. Human lovers find it very difficult to keep up with me.

Too, those wars I mentioned earlier can make travel difficult and dangerous. So, I do what I can to make the waging of war difficult for every side I detect. You know...spying. Actually, we now help keep the peace.

I learned things from Leopold that I would never have figured out on my own. Luckily, he got wind of a sweeping plot to snare the doppelgangers in that country and got out with time to spare. We had to split up on the road. Maybe he got caught, maybe he didn’t. I couldn’t be Till anymore, but there were other young men with cushy lives worth stealing and I lived and traveled with many disguises. Dorcas was the first time I’d tried to be a woman.

Groaning in her sleep, Freda rolled in bed, her hand grasping for something as she dreamed. I hadn’t needed a servant’s help to escape the locked bathroom. Configuring a single fingernail, I picked the simple lock as I had been doing for months, twisting that digit in unnatural ways to release the catch. Now, we were both free.

She woke two hours before first light, smiling.

“I will have to leave for a while,” I said to her in bed. My fingers were in her hair, arranging a chignon.

Freda had been fucked good and hard, but she was the type that didn’t stay fucked.

“Must you go?” she closed her hands over mine.

“Others of my kind intend to meet. War is coming. Each of us has to secure a safe house in at least four other towns. I have to hear about new threats against us. I have to do my part to ensure the survival of our people.”

“What are you, Dorcas?” She sat up, breasts jouncing.

“Without mankind...nothing. Empty. Unfinished. Groping to fill our existence with something other than lonely thoughts. There is only so much idleness that intelligent beings can endure without going mad.”

“Make me what you are.” She turned her head to look me in the eye. “Please, make me what you are.”

“That is impossible, Freda.”

She was thinking about the double penis I had created for her. Remembering how wonderful it felt.

“What did you look like at first?”

“Like a man...skinned alive. Bony. Veiny. Naked beyond any human experience of being naked. I would never want to look like that again.”

“But you could, if you wanted to,” she said.

“Actually, I’ve come to appreciate the human form.
    And as you’ve seen, I like to get creative with it.”

“Then...you have no men and women?” She fondled me.

“Some doppelgangers of an esoteric and ancient
    philosophy teach that naked shape is our true form. Any two mature doppelgangers can mate and reproduce, they profess.
    They have taken their lives in a completely different direction than those who transform into human shapes. I believe that odd tribe is seeking to do away with the rest of us by revealing to common men our secret homes, habits and vulnerabilities. Men of faith and men of science both have knowledge to expose us in public. They have found weapons, traps, poisons. All harmless to mankind, but ruinous to doppelgangers. We face extinction.”

All around us was quiet. Tension.

6. Zuiderzee

Zuiderzee Active Member

Albums:
    “Are you here to help us? To teach us how to change?”

What could I tell her? What? “I’m very young, Freda.
    I don’t think I’m still a juvenile. I feel the urge to mate growing in me every day. I want sex constantly. Of course, my internal organs are very different. The messages they send me have to feel different than yours or a real man’s.
    Whether I’m fertile or not, I can’t be sure. I had no upbringing. Maybe we die after reproducing. Only mating once. I’m afraid of my own kind as much as you are.
    “No, we aren’t among you to help. We may keep dangerous information from spreading. Delay wars. Contain plagues we don’t suffer. Tamper with maps and other documents. Disrupt and redirect. But not to kill.”

“I heard otherwise-—“

“We hide amongst you, Freda. Slaughtering your people robs us of a hiding place. And a culture. We have none of our own. No music, architecture, language. It’s all yours.”

She took my hand, my non-human hand and kissed it.
    “Everything changes. How can you argue against that?

“You see, you aren’t our enemy. You may be fine acquaintances, partners in crime and business, dupes and conquests, but trust and love is too much to hope for.”

“Dorcas...it seems so odd to call you that. Where was Dorcas before you took her place? What was she like?”

“A rather plain young woman. She knew how to weave, tailor and embroider. Useful skills. Dorcas died like so many others in the town she came from...of disease. I first met her as a man, stayed with her. She got sick. I didn’t.
    Many doppelgangers came through that town, assuming identities with no one to stop them or witness the deeds.
    She was to have come here with a letter of recommendation.
    Since she couldn’t, I came in her place. I had never turned into a woman before. But I had to in order to live here. I’m glad I did.”

“Where will you go now?”

She was imagining my body changing in novel ways.

“Wherever mankind goes, we follow. Or walk side by side. Never do we lead. I must be back in the female servants’ quarters before I’m missed.”

She was going to do something rash. That careless, impulsive, heartsick woman was going to do something rash. I read her mind as she reclined and closed her tired eyes.
    A decision had been forced on me and I had to act soon.
    When morning came, I wasn’t in bed with her. She had ruined everything when she threw herself out her lofty bedroom window. Wisely, I had fled her house before dawn.

7. Zuiderzee

Zuiderzee Active Member

Albums:
    If I had only told the captain I’d wanted to fuck him, we could have both gotten out of the army without being shot. There was nothing repulsive about the man...well,
    at least not to a curious doppelganger. In those wild, early years I hadn’t been lucky enough to view a sex act between humans.

Looking back, which we all do, I suppose I would have made a mess of it.

Stupid me--in my first year of going about as a human, I formed the ridiculous theory that being a military man in peacetime would be an ideal life. Tired of going around as the village idiot in one place, I ambushed Uwe, a pauper, albeit a fit and handsome pauper and disposed of him. Claiming to be in search of work, I traveled the roads doing as little actual labor as possible, finally taking up the life of a basket weaver. The work was boring, slow and repetitive, but never tiring. I pretended to be hard of hearing to make sure I was never sent on errands-—meanwhile, I stayed close to the village inn, a place frequented at nights by officers. Wine, women and song, you know the stories better than I do. I even supposed I might become friends with people.

I even got offers of marriage.

But those came later. Not when I was Uwe, but when I became Lieutenant Lauritz.

A young girl of sixteen named Mara worked at the inn. I had grown fond of and I saw her regularly, dressed or not. Knowing she would appreciate me if I was a man with a station in life, I set out to improve my lot. As Uwe, I was supposed to be nearly deaf. Conversations I was never intended to hear went on all around me. Mara said she would marry an officer. I kept that in mind. Marriage.

But I wasn’t ready for that. Not for marriage.

Unless it was to another doppelganger, and in those days, finding another of my kind without revealing myself was dangerous business. I (Uwe) took a job at an inn. When a carousing officer (Lauritz) drank more than his share, I helped him to his room and made sure he didn’t roll over onto his side to sleep. Sure enough, Lauritz vomited and smothered. Luckily, not on his uniform. The sweetest part of all was, nobody knew about his demise but me. When I had the chance, I hid the body in a hole and covered it up. All I had to do was lie low and pretend to come back to my senses. The inn would be minus Uwe in the morning, but so what! Still as Uwe, I crept back to the inn and went through all of Lauritz’ personal effects. He was taller than Uwe by a foot, had a much heavier build and a lower voice. Stripping naked, I willed the collections of organs and glands in my abdomen to pump out transforming body fluids to change me into the likeness of this new man.

The dormant fluid fizzed in my system, heating the loose collection of cartilage that passed for a true skeleton. I had to grow. My heart and its redundant pumps throbbed faster, flooding me with energy-filled juices that would let me leave one body behind for another. One I really wanted to inhabit.

I hoped I wasn’t making noises of pleasure or being spied upon as I changed. Transformation is an intense condition and leaves me vulnerable until it’s complete.

My coloring changed a few shades, body hair in new amounts and places sprouted on my skin, my eyes changed color. Scars from old fights marred my arms and legs. Uwe’s snug scrotum and small testicles bulged and hung lower between my muscular thighs, brushing the light brown hair. A larger cock with more pronounced veins took the place of Uwe’s stubby penis which had never looked finished or formidable. I got it erect. It certainly looked authentic, but it takes another human being to determine if it felt like the real thing. That part could be tricky.

This was the body of a fighting man. It felt better, it seemed to moved more freely, possess better balance and
    coordination. Well, I didn’t want to fight. Dance, maybe.

I had to remember this new personality wasn’t deaf.

Now I could really enjoy life as a human. I didn’t want to dress right away. I stood admiring my new body, curious about how it moved during intercourse. This felt like a body that enjoyed sex and knew what it was like. If only I had the man’s memories to call on.

Yes, stupid me. Lauritz was so drunk when I met him, his mind was impossible to read clearly.

Even when I dressed myself in his smart army outfit, I had little idea of how to act except that I gave a lot of orders and expected everything to be done quickly. Armies are great places to overhear information about faraway places, enemies, blocked routes, governments, the lay of the land, secret codes and where to get the best of everything. Sex, too.

If you have to go to strangers, that is.

Officers know where the best whorehouses are, and even when prostitution is supposed to be illegal, sellable sex
    is usually available to men with certain rank. I was one step closer to living what I thought was a really good life. With reckless bravado, I stepped into the shoes of Lieutenant Lauritz, expecting a glamorous life. I only had to ask for new shoes and a dress for Mara and the local shopkeepers all but threw their wares at me, confident I would pay later.

8. Zuiderzee

Zuiderzee Active Member

Albums:
    In the short time I had been Uwe, I had seen Mara naked quite a few times. She was underweight, almost bony. Her figure was gaunt; she had miserable reddish points instead of full, heavy breasts and overall, she looked deficient. The juices of maturity were at work, but running low. Once she started eating (gorging was more like it) Mara began to explode into shape.

Like one of our kind, she began to transform. The trickles of feminine essence in her body now flowed more freely. Her hips grew more substantial, her skinny legs fattened and turned sleek and those unfortunate nubs of her tits grew and grew into squeezable orbs with cleavage I could see across the room. I didn’t want her stomach or her rear end to get as big as they did, but those features pushed out along with her breasts. She was going to need new clothes or I had to keep her starved, one or the other.

“Just look at me,” Mara said. Neglecting to don underwear, she modeled the latest dress I had bought her.
    “I look just like a princess. We are going to marry soon?”

“Well,” I told her, “you shouldn’t tell just anyone that you’re coming into money. I have rivals who will try to ruin me...and you. And there are thieves in town. Keep this new wealth a secret. Keep everything you can secret.”

I got the feeling she wasn’t listening. Her new body was giving her a sense of power. She played with her breasts for minutes on end, watching them jiggle. They had grown to the size of small melons and she wasn’t used to the weight when she walked. Her face was turning round as well...and her neck. I definitely had to cut her allowance.

She shed the dress, standing there naked for me to admire. Had she worn pants, her stomach would have overhung the belt on all sides. Mara’s arms were as big around as mine, but fatty instead of muscular. Unlike a doppelganger, she couldn’t make all that bulk disappear in a flash.
    Large bluish veins showed through the creamy flesh of her breasts, running under the broad saucers of her areolas. Her fat red nipples rose with the chill of the night.

Underneath the bosom, her fat stomach with its deep navel rippled as she ran her hands down her body. She was heavier now than I was.

She had transformed her own body, but not as good as I had, or for the same reasons. I was trying to hide. She was trying to show off! Show off what I had done for her.

She was stuck with it. I was stuck with it.

At least there was no war going on.

“My family was poor-—I like to show off!” Mara said.

“Too much, maybe. Just do as I say and keep the valuables out of sight. Until we can find a more secure place for you to live. Will you do that? Please?”

She pressed her hand between my legs, feeling out the relaxed genitals. I didn’t quite know about arousal and when the cock pulse and rise, she frowned.

Getting the hint too late, I simulated an erection I thought would satisfy her. She played with the organ through my trousers, squeezing the length, testing it for solidity. Her smile showed I had the right idea.

“You have to take me to bed...take me to bed soon and I’ll try not to act so spoiled. But you have to promise.”

“I promise.” I said.

“Cross your heart and hope to die?”

“And hope to die.”

Grasping both her massy breasts with my strong fingers, I kneaded and plied the flesh, dipping my face in to suck hard and greedily on her teats. No one had ever paid Mara this much attention before and to her it was more than ecstasy. She began to pant and sweat, wishing she had eight breasts instead of a mere pair.

When Mara suddenly remembered she was needed elsewhere, she threw her clothes on, making her excess flesh wobble and jiggle as she stuffed her new anatomy into place. The fun was over and she left with a deep red face and a tear in her eye. The floor creaked when she ran.

I was thinking of my own welfare too. I began buying more beautiful dresses for her, dresses too small for her current figure, but not by much. I tricked her into shedding several pounds and took the larger dresses away to make sure she kept her figure. Mara looked lovely in the clothes I procured for her. With my clairvoyance, I began targeting criminals, breaking into their hidden treasure troves while they were nicely unguarded. I had money, a poor, but attractive girl (getting richer all the time), a small house, no family and no war to get in the way of all the enjoyment.

9. Zuiderzee

Zuiderzee Active Member

Albums:
    I didn’t see it coming, but a tremendous threat to my sexual activity was in store.

“When will be married?” Mara kept asking.

“Oh, soon,” I said. “We’ll have to move to a large town. Away from these villagers. They gossip too much.”

“Let them talk!” Mara stamped her foot. I hadn’t stayed the night with her and I was seeing sexual frustration in a woman for the first time. She wanted to go to bed with me and I kept putting her off. “There’s nothing else going on! I don’t want people making fun of me!”

Damn her. She flaunted the expensive things I gave her, went through money and became horribly spoiled.

She didn’t suspect I was a doppelganger, but all the new wealth had her thinking I was a criminal. And not just her. Lieutenants get paid, but nowhere near the amount I was flashing around. I held off on any sort of engagement, but flirted and groped and had as much of a good time as I knew how, disappointing Mara as well as myself. Publicly, I didn’t look tough enough. That was a drawback. I think now that Lauritz had preferred men to women. So many of the other officers asked why I had abruptly taken to girls.

It was a man’s life in the Pfalzgrafin’s army, and there was no room for sissy-men. Making a sexual remark, even to an inferior would have got me thrown out or jailed.
    Ah, youth. I made a lot of mistakes. But there was plenty of adventure. So much to see and hear, and so much work to avoid doing. The good times didn’t last long. Men decided to fight each other and it would do to have champions lazing about getting slow and fat. I was given orders, but no real opportunity to secure another disguise.

A problem. I didn’t know how to act. Of course.

Suspicious of me and eager to test his theory that I was a fraud in an officer’s uniform, a captain arranged for me to load a wheellock pistol and test my marksmanship. I knew the tools and the sequence for loading and while he looked on with narrowed eyes, I went through the steps and announced I was finished and ready for the target. I heard muttering all around me. That wasn’t good. And I had a big night planned.

I was going to try to seduce another girl, get her nice and drunk and see if I could fool her into thinking I was a man. In the few days, I learned to see physical beauty the way the real men around me did. I was to avoid the ugly ones...unless they were very good in bed. Mara said she was a virgin. When it came to playing a convincing human, I still had a lot to learn. People are erratic. Very erratic. Mara was a good example.

It took only four seconds. Four and half at most to load and ready the pistol. I was still holding the key when the captain spoke.

“Lauritz,” he said, “I have to admit, that is the fastest example of pistol-loading I have ever witnessed.”

I heard the doubt in his tone, but didn’t respond.

“Do you believe,” he went on after a long pause, “that the weapon in your hand right now is properly loaded?”

“Sir, I am positive.” I said.

“Shoot me, lieutenant.”

That sounded too much like an order to ignore.

My aim was as good as my speed. He was dead before he hit the ground. I had just killed a human via human method. Very publicly. And he had asked me to do it. What did he expect? I didn’t dare miss at that range-—that would have looked suspicious. And I couldn’t ignore an order.

At least I wouldn’t have to spoil Mara anymore.

Live and learn. The living part would be harder than the learning part if the army had its way with me. No more army life. No more wine, women and song. Leastways, not in the company of soldiers. Two days later, I faced a firing squad, but one of the surgeons was also a doppelganger and fixed the execution in my favor. A lone lead musket ball hit home in my abdomen, lodging in an organ filled with a spongy membrane. I almost forgot to bleed and fall down in front of the witnesses.

The other hits I sustained weren’t serious and after I was declared dead, the shots were dug out by the “surgeon” himself in a locked morgue.

10. mtext

mtext New Member

Hey, what a cool story! Intriguing premise, twisty-turny plot, and plenty of over-the-top kinkiness to boot... I can't believe it didn't have a single response yet in all this time!! I really do hope you write some more of this, even so. I bet that doppleganger has plenty more love (or at least kink and cock) to give!

11. Zuiderzee

Zuiderzee Active Member

Albums:

Well, this IS gratifying. I wrote on another thread that the lack
    of feedback can kill an author's zest. I originally submitted this story
    in a differerent sequence on Epic Lust (I think it's down for good,
    this time) so, I'll most likely finish the Doppelganger story right here
    on LPSG---eventually. It's been a long time since I've thought about
    submitting and finishing. Thanks a helluva lot for the reply. Z.:smile::redface:

Draft saved Draft deleted