semi's in the bathroom

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by unabear09, Apr 12, 2008.

1. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    Ok, I've got a question for all of the men out there, gay, straight, curious, bi....whatever.... I was at a Spring football game today, and had to piss. I went to the restroom, and to my surprise, found the restroom to be a series of troughs....multiple troufs on every wall and 4 or 5 stalls. So, upon walking in, I turn the corner, and look straight ahead of me, and see 10 or 15 pissing soft cocks. Ok, so here's where my question comes in, when I saw all of these pissing cocks, my cock suddenly starts to fluff up. Not like it normally does when I am getting a hard on, or even a semi. It just got bigger in response to seeing all of these dicks peeing. I was not even remotely aroused, so I was wondering what type of response this was? Was it my subconscious "survival of the fittest, who's the biggest man in the room' type of a response... Kind of like unconsciously, my cock got bigger to make sure it could compete with the other cocks in the room to see who's the biggest man in the room? I hope my question/post makes sense, and that I can get back some good replys....I've never experienced anything like this before. I'm not concerned about it or anything like that, just never had an experience like that before and was wondering if it had happened to anyone else here. Thanks, Una aka Josh

Thanks for the correct spelling lustlover..... I thought it was troughs, but it looked wrong when I typed it in that way so I changed it to troufs lol (being out in the sun in Mississippi for 4 hours fried my brain...also have a bad sunburn lol)

2. D_one and done

D_one and done New Member

trough :biggrin1:

im usually semi most of the time anyway so i dont really need to puff up before i head in lol

3. D_Lachtmadder Longhorne

D_Lachtmadder Longhorne Account Disabled

You're brain was perving on seeing 10 to 15 other dicks all at once and that transmitted to your dick, maybe w/s is in the cards if you haven't already tried it.

4. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    hey psychic.....i think i understand what you are saying here, but like i said in my op.....i wasn't aroused, my mind didn't turn naughty...as a matter of fact, when i walked in and saw that there weren't urinals, i almost did a double take.....i've never used a restroom like that before.....my cock (as i've been bitched at by many women before) acted as if it had its own brain and sort of fluffed up....not even enough to call what i had a semi......
    just found it odd for it to do something like that.....(and frankly, walking into a room full of guys pissing into troughs isnt a turn on for me)

5. lorne

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thats totally the way to piss. I know if I'm at 1/2 mast I stand back farther and am a lot showier. I'll piss without using my hands, stand like superman, even hang out my nuts. It's the one time you can strike a pose when your dick is out around other people aside from a nude shoot i guess hehe. I was at an out door rock festival and they had several hundred portapotties and to save a little time they had a urinal tent. This was basically a large basin inside a tent that drained out a pipe and out to a large watertant of some kind. At the far end of the site it wasn't even a basin it was an old bathtub. and sadly people could stand on both sides, that was kinda wrong.

6. yurkon

yurkon New Member

No never had that fluff effect unabear. Wish I did though.

Seems like I've come across that trough things a fair amount at sporting events and I always think it looks like something that should be on a farm with a bunch of cows eating out of it.

oh yeah, let's call your experience a subconscious fluff

7. daddyknows

daddyknows New Member

Albums:
    a lot of pheremone, testosterone and cock in the air...

8. D_Ollyvalle Treegirth

D_Ollyvalle Treegirth Account Disabled

WHY arent there more guys like YOU? :tongue:

9. Mattness

Mattness New Member

Albums:
    Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
    I believe it was Feminist Lesbian Author Camille Paglia who theorized that the smell of the urine in Men's Restrooms made us horny and in turn that's what made us have sex there, so maybe that's what causes us to get boners at the urinal!

Hmmmmm...interesting!

10. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Ever notice horses?

11. free2jump4u

free2jump4u Member

Hey man,

1) I think it had to do with your feeling like do didn't have anything to worry about since everyone was already showing what they were working with - you know what I mean?

2) I think you walked into a new situation and your self confidence told you that you are a good looking guy (or something positive) and 3) on top knew that you had to "expose" yourself - and that in combination sent the mini zap to your dick. 4) Plus maybe you were feeling extra nice because of a couple of beers that went straight to you head in the sun! 5) Being somewhere cool would send my dick an "ahh" message and that's all I would need.

There was this one time when I had to go pee at a football (soocer) match (game) in England. They had a mega trough, an entire wall was a urinal - you walked in an you saw SO many dicks pissing that it wasn't even nice or anything. But the beer and finally just peeing for goodness' sake made me have a mild stiffy. Then once I was peeing with my buddy at a club at a trough and we were drunk, and I knew I didn't want to have a deflated dick since he was going to be able to see my dick. I remember it got stiff just to save me from being the smaller one. It wasn't sexual but it was a friendly competition. Shit we were so drunk we tried to see who could piss up the wall, then that became the attention. We were some nasty ass SOBs for pissing up that clubs wall - HAHA.

12. B_Demention

B_Demention New Member

Man, I have the shyest bladder for some reason. If I'm out in public, I have to go in a stall, lock the door, and like close my eyes to shut things out, otherwise it's just not happening. Obviously I'm not even close to semi-erect when pissing in that situation.

13. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Nobody took the bait so I have to quote myself.

When one horse hangs out and starts to pee, other horses often do the same.

14. lorne

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    heheheh Some might be happy about that times hehe

15. gayguy777

gayguy777 New Member

It might of been the new situation you were in along with going from sun to shade and cool and the scent of "man". You have sexual thoughts every 3 seconds weather you know it or not and that with the other 2 things going might of sent your penis a message of pleasure not arousal. The scent of man has been known to cause people to relax and feel very comfortable with there situation. And you may of just felt sort of intimadated or shy about pissing in front of other guys like that so naturly your brain told your penis to enlarge to make you feel more confadent in the situation. Never really know with these sort of things. I for one can never use public restrooms no matter what because i am a huge ass clean freak and I just can not go.

16. Dalt

Dalt Member

Albums:
    As an an avid sports fan of my college alma mater and our local professional teams, I've seen it and had it happen to me, too.

At my college's athletic facilities, there are piss troughs at the football stadium, urinals at the basketball coliseum, and urinals at the baseball stadium. At football games, we're often hip-to-hip at the troughs. I've laughed to myself that the serious homophobes in there are missing something good while they wait for the stalls. lol The urinals at basketball and baseball are positioned in a way where you see the "lineup" as you enter the door.

In each of these settings I've seen guys get fluffed, and I've also had it happen. I don't understand it, because restrooms are not sexy at all--but it happens. I think it is a combination of testosterone and the excitement of the game, plus good ol' male competition. At various sporting events, I've seen guys pull out their dicks before stepping up to the urinal, and the guys standing to each side and those turning around to leave the urinal get a great view. The guys who do that are generally well-hung and don't mind people seeing what they've got...and yeah, I've done that a time or two. lol

Just this weekend I went to two college baseball games my school hosted. During one restroom break, a guy was already standing at a urinal near the center of the wall as the crowd rushed in between innings. This guy was sporting a huge dick, and was standing far enough away from the urinal that every one could see as soon as they rounded the corner from the door. When the guy finished and left, there was a nervous laugh that spread throughout the room, and one guy finally said, "Damn, that thing was huge," to which big laughter erupted.

I grew up in a small town that had several schools built in the early 1900's. The schools were immaculately clean and generally had been renovated, but there were some very old bathroom fixtures. In several of the boys' restrooms there was a urinal that was basically a tub in the center of the room. We stood around it to piss, facing friends and school enemies. In a restroom like that was where I saw a 6th grade kid showing how he jacked off for us 4th graders. You see it all in restrooms like that. (I've seen that type of tub urinal at a couple of very old sporting venues, also.)

17. B_FrenuLes

B_FrenuLes New Member

my cock fluffs out when I get into a urinal trough situation. To me the thing that I thing causes it is thought that all these guys are going to be looking at my penis.

18. smiffy

smiffy Member

Albums:
    thats one way of puting it :]

19. yurkon

yurkon New Member

I wonder if it's because you are 100% straight?

When you are out in the general public, you probably don't want guys checking your junk?

Ever happen if you're with friends only, who you trust?

One theory: Guys have mentioned that they get a semi after a workout. I'm the opposite, it retracts a lot. Retraction makes sense to me because if we're doing something athletic and smaller (retracted somewhat) package makes sense for competitive sports. Less to hit, slightly less cumbersome.

You may feel uncomfortable with other guys around, so your body is in a "competitive mode" ready for physical exertion. Let's face it, when we pee, we're letting our guard down and briefly vulnerable. That's quasi-logic, but makes sense to me.

20. pronatalist

pronatalist Active Member

It sounds like it could be the "so many penises" factor. Penises, or anything suggestive of sex, would seem to be somewhat "erotic."

And I do think communal showers and urine troughs are appropriate anywhere you have so many people needing to do their business at once. It's largely about efficiency.

Draft saved Draft deleted