semi's in the bathroom

mattsrod7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I also tend to get a shy bladder when I am confronted with a piss trough. I don't know why but I may want to piss like a race horse and have a very full bladder yet nothing will come out. drats!

same thing happens to me. And what really sucks is now I'm standing there trying to pee, but the semi is preventing me from peing, and by staring and holding my dick for the time ti only gets harder to pee, (pun intended).

Forskinn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thats totally the way to piss. I know if I'm at 1/2 mast I stand back farther and am a lot showier. I'll piss without using my hands, stand like superman, even hang out my nuts. It's the one time you can strike a pose when your dick is out around other people aside from a nude shoot i guess hehe. I was at an out door rock festival and they had several hundred portapotties and to save a little time they had a urinal tent. This was basically a large basin inside a tent that drained out a pipe and out to a large watertant of some kind. At the far end of the site it wasn't even a basin it was an old bathtub. and sadly people could stand on both sides, that was kinda wrong.

Old quote I know but that's kind of cool, in a way..