Semis

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by NumberTwentySix, May 1, 2011.

1. NumberTwentySix

NumberTwentySix New Member

If you gave LPSG one of those topic-trending-cluster-of-words web tool thingies, "semi" or "semi's" would be a fairly large contributor. But from my perspective, a semi is a pretty rare thing. I'm either hard or not. I'll often read how someone was chubbed up for an extended length of time and think, "How come you didn't just go to full mast?" Does anyone else experience relatively infrequent semi-hard-ness? I get to full mast quickly, and have no trouble with ED or anything, but it makes me wonder... do any of you guys' dicks have an "all or nothing" approach to life?

2. B_RedDude

B_RedDude New Member

If you're pretty young that might have something to do with it.

3. NY4Curious

NY4Curious New Member

When I was younger (19 to 35) a semi was a pretty rare thing, I was either rigid erection or flaccid. Around 35 semis at the gym and at nude beaches started being a very pleasant sensation. On occassion I'd rise to the ocassion, but for the most part walking around, showering sitting in the sauna, walking along the shore with a semi just made me happy, made me very aware of my sexuality and the pleasures my cock gave me and still I knew I wasn't offending any prudes. Having said that, I'll say nothing beats a good public stiffy however, that's a pleasure you just don't outgrow.

4. NumberTwentySix

NumberTwentySix New Member

Mid-twenties, so yes.

Draft saved Draft deleted