SemiSexual Gym Experience

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
New York Sports Club = NY Sex club

God knows, that's the truth. The NYSCs in Chelsea on 8th Avenue are out of control, but for many guys, even the one at the Crowne Plaza on Bway at 48th is all about the after workout playtime in the sauna.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It really happened and it really felt good.
There have been men who wanted to tap my ass.
maybe this should be a new thread but I don;t know how men enjoy it.
I know many gym/wrestler/bodybuilders who LOVE being fucked. Its like they are so strong but yet want to give and give control to someone else. That is just not me. Maybe this Russian dude thought he would plow me or me fuck him. I have no idea. All I know is that was not the first time he has done that to someone. Talk about percision. He worked that water from nuts to hole and back. I think he just wanted to give me a release.
It was 11:40PM and the gym was basically closed. I helped him lock up.
Jake

Oh, really? :rolleyes:

SlickWilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There have been men who wanted to tap my ass. Maybe this should be a new thread but I don;t know how men enjoy it. I know many gym/wrestler/bodybuilders who LOVE being fucked. Its like they are so strong but yet want to give and give control to someone else.

You're thinking about it all wrong. It's not about control... it's about feeling GOOOD and enjoying sex. You make it sound like it makes you less of a man. It doesn't. In fact, I think it makes you MORE of a man... a man confident/comfortable enough in himself to accept pleasure (and a little pain). There's no shame whatsoever in deriving pleasure from getting fucked. Granted, it's not for everyone... but you won't know for sure until you try it...

rubberwilli

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm going to bring this back to the massaging shower head for a moment. (I've never told anyone this...)

When I was growing up the whole family showered (seperately) in the master bath shower. I don't know why, but we did.

Anyway, it had a massaging showerhead and that was were I would always jack-off using the massaging showerhead. I would set it to massasge, cup my balls and cock in both hands and position the head of my cock directly into the stream of the massaging pulsing water. I'd often run out all of th hot water in the house and my mother was none to pleased with thwe hot water situation. (I always had to shower last if we all needed showers, or else there would be hell to pay.) I guess my mom knew what I was doing but we've never talked about it. (Obviously).

Anyway, I've known the pleasures of massaging showerheads for along time now as well as the pleasure of a good prostate massage by taking it up the ass. It's all good to me, it's just mind over muscle.

Thanks for letting me share here.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
It really happened and it really felt good.
... All I know is that was not the first time he has done that to someone. Talk about percision. He worked that water from nuts to hole and back. I think he just wanted to give me a release.
Jake

Now you know it's nice to have those parts massaged.:wink:

I'm going to get me one of those.:biggrin1:

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm not sure I believe this. I think it should be moved to fictional stories, but it's nice, as it goes. =) Nothing like this would ever...in a million billion years occur at my gym......although maybe it's just ME or the time of day that I go.

I have to admit I thought the same thing, dudepiston.

I wish the Fictitious Stories forum could be changed to included "real-life adventures" so that people could share hot stories and not have to deal with people not believing them, and the rest of us would not have to roll our eyes at the obvious Penthouse Stories posts (and their gay equivalent).

ibchas

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Keep that stuff up and in the future you may find yourself on the bottom

Why is it that people assume that because someone has an experience with a man that its going to lead to him turning gay??:confused:

visceraltuning

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why is it that people assume that because someone has an experience with a man that its going to lead to him turning gay??:confused:

No one said that. We don't know if this guy is gay, straight, bi, into sheep, etc. We just know he doesn't bottom but found out be liked having his neather regions stimulated . . . good time ;)

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah you're right. Well, Jake says it happened to him and who am I to disagree, but I just know it'd NEVER happen to me, EVER, as much as I'd like for it to and some people don't really invite these things, they just seem to fall from the sky. I know there are bigger injustices in the world but...where's the fairness here? :tongue:

And Rubberwilli, the shower massage feels awesome doesn't it. When was the last time you did that? My folks had one of those in a house they bought (they didn't install it...it came with the place) and man, I probably used up the hot water a time or two myself. Awesome sensations..not the type of orgasm I'd probably want ALL the time but it's very nice. Intense....things seemed to happen VERY fast ;)

I have to admit I thought the same thing, dudepiston.

I wish the Fictitious Stories forum could be changed to included "real-life adventures" so that people could share hot stories and not have to deal with people not believing them, and the rest of us would not have to roll our eyes at the obvious Penthouse Stories posts (and their gay equivalent).

ryanart

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey Titanic,
I am not a freqent poster here but have read many of your posts and found them to be very interesting. Mostly I respect your honesty on all matters you have posted on. One question though, have you looked into or done any research concerning the prostate, and how it affects the male orgasm? I'm certainly dont think this will change your mind in any way to what your sexuality is, but i do think it will maybe , down the road, give you an alternitive to enhancing your sexlife when your alone. I never thought i would bottom for anyone and never did , but to be honest i do have a toy i like to use (very rarely) for my own pleasure.

rubberwilli

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
And Rubberwilli, the shower massage feels awesome doesn't it. When was the last time you did that? My folks had one of those in a house they bought (they didn't install it...it came with the place) and man, I probably used up the hot water a time or two myself. Awesome sensations..not the type of orgasm I'd probably want ALL the time but it's very nice. Intense....things seemed to happen VERY fast ;)

It was a great experience, and growing up it was the only way I masterbated, with the exception of my fathers big massage machine on my groin, but it's been along time since I've done the shower massager. Probably since I moved out of my parents house and my own privacy. To this day whenever I'm visiting at home and I go to take a shower my mom says something about don;t use all the hot water. Now it's just funny.

TitanicJake

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I knew when I posted this that some wouldn't believe it but that is fine with me. I'm not sure why I let it happen. Maybe it was the moment. I just stood there then squatted. It felt really good. It hurt at times on my balls and then he took it back to my hole. I just felt good and safe at the time so I figured, fuck it. It sent vibrations up my spine and I wasent prepared for that. I just took it as a kind of humorous and different kind of experience in my life. I thought I'd share it.
Jake

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
The NYSCs in Chelsea on 8th Avenue are out of control, but for many guys, even the one at the Crowne Plaza on Bway at 48th is all about the after workout playtime in the sauna.

Goodbye Hung Muscle. I hope that the ban isn't permanent. :frown1:

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not sure I believe this. I think it should be moved to fictional stories, but it's nice, as it goes. =) Nothing like this would ever...in a million billion years occur at my gym......although maybe it's just ME or the time of day that I go. What time were at the gym, Jake?

I believe the story. I go to a downtown YMCA, and it's definitely not in a gay neighborhood, and I lost count of the number of times I've been jerked off by one guy, and done mutual JO and even sucked off another guy. And that's just at the gym I currently go to. I could tell you about other things that happened at other gyms. You folks in Indiana need to live a little. :smile: