Send A Random Google Drive Or Dropbox Link

Hi

Nope sorry I’m afraid still nothing works. In fact now they all come up as can’t download.

Please help

LPSG has a rule that sharing of drives is not allowed. If they see it, they delete the post.

Yeah, kinda confusing though at first but thats how they do it. It has become a general rule so it applies to everyone.

Dannycampr

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
LPSG has a rule that sharing of drives is not allowed. If they see it, they delete the post.

That's interesting to hear, because I reported the link of the Google drive that "DannyCams" shared as it had some questionable material in it (not really getting into details here), and this is the response that I first got:

"Your recent report has been resolved: Post in thread 'Send A Random Google Drive Or Dropbox Link' - Thank you for reporting to the LPSG moderating team. Unfortunately we're unable to take any form of action without first having proof/evidence of what it is you are reporting. If you can back up your report with some proof/evidence we kindly ask that you let us see it and that you report to us again. Thank you."

I had to report it twice, and provide evidence of what I reported, for the link to be deleted. Anyways, the drive has been deleted by now.

Reactions: kevin.m