Send me somewhere cool!

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is the first forum i have ever been on and in the year that i have been here i've gone nowhere else.
I am up for visiting somewhere new (not a forum, i'm happy with this one), a site i may not have heard of maybe.
If you could suggest a site that might engage one or more of my interests i would love you to let me know.
So i'm a gay guy, enjoy mystery, like ancient history, facts and figures, horror movies, the unexplained, natural disasters, real-life crime and games.
Your suggestion does not need to match.....if you think its cool....tell me about it so i can check it out. :smile:

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I'm a fan of Graham Hancock's site. It's a good combination of the paranormal, archeology, and history. They collect interesting stories from all over so not all of it is Hancock's.... unique... perspective on things.

Another, more fun site, is Paranormal News.

JF

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I pop all over the Internet, not just forums. My usual method of finding a space where I can wile away the hours, is to type a keyword or 2 or even 3 (sometimes 4 or more) and wait for the results to come pouring in. It's a great way to learn. Sometimes it lands me at another board, and I flit about, occasionally having to register in order to read anything (some places are infuriating that way).