sending a guy your orgasm stained underwear.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
would you?

or would that whole dried on evidence thing just be a bit too embarrassing?

...i'm not entirely certain it's not utterly gross.

paigexox

Sexy Member
Media
I like my wet panties when they're still wet, but by time you wrap them up and mail them, and it goes crusty... I am not sure if that's hot anymore or not.

I would just take a picture while the moment was still sweet, send that instead.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like my wet panties when they're still wet, but by time you wrap them up and mail them, and it goes crusty... I am not sure if that's hot anymore or not.

I would just take a picture while the moment was still sweet, send that instead.
yeah, but i already did that...

kinda...

sorta...

ok, it was a video of me spasming and whimpering.

i need the next step up!

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
umm no? should i have? i mean is panty post a regular thing?

hmm women have left panties at my place. i have found random pairs in my coat pocket the next... but never even thought to ask for her panties. or been inclined to offer my own.

appeal of underpants fades with the body heat. after the temp drop it's all dirty laundry.

for true, i'd rather have another article of clothing. a former lady friend sent me her slip.. one she wore during frisky phone calls.. smelled of her skin and such, and was very hot.

the boy sends me gently worn clothes when he's traveling. :redface: usually hoodies or tshirts.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
i don't wear panties on a day to day basis, only maybe for a hot date/for show or with certain skirts that make it necessary for modesty reasons (though sometimes i opt for boxers with those type skirts, depends). so no, wouldn't do this. i only own 5 pairs of fancy panties anyway, and they cost too much IMO to give away!

i :heart: the toy idea though, i am so gonna co-opt that one.

used bra might be nice? skin scent without the dried body fluids.

though again i could see it not being all that practical, good bras are pricey.

maybe mr incocknito below me has a good point -- vacuum seal those babies!

Last edited:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i don't wear panties on a day to day basis, only maybe for a hot date/for show or with certain skirts that make it necessary for modesty reasons (though sometimes i opt for boxers with those type skirts, depends). so no, wouldn't do this. i only own 5 pairs of fancy panties anyway, and they cost too much IMO to give away!

boxers... see, i would so dig a pair of girl rocked boxers

i :heart: the toy idea though, i am so gonna co-opt that one.

my toys are more expensive than my underwear.

used bra might be nice? skin scent without the dried body fluids.

bra would be loverly.. or a wife beater worn without the bra. just all the boobage contact and yummines, like titteh stretching the fabric out. bonus, a 4 pack cost almost nothing.

though again i could see it not being all that practical, good bras are pricey.

maybe mr incocknito below me has a good point -- vacuum seal those babies!

:rofl: the infomercial never touched on pantie freshness. so missing out an a huge market.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
that's so true, mickey has a great point, sex toys are very expensive too.

on a whim i just did a google search for "pthalate free vibes" and came across racy.com which has a "Waterproof Phlexo Penis, Blue Phthalate Free, Unscented" for 16 dollars. i don't know what it looks like or if they ship internationally because i don't want to click the linky right now. that seems affordable enough to give away, however.

that might be worth checking out, maybe they have vibes there too which would work for your purposes if you were so inclined.

Last edited:

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No Wai would I want some crusty dried cum panties from anyone. I would much rather receive a nice sexy price of clothing, or if that is too pricey take a picture with said sexy attire and spray photo with perfume. That would get me going... In fact when deployed it was the only way I felt close to whomever I was dating at that time. And you can take photos anywhere with ya. For some reason Polaroid's always seem sexier... Why? No clue.

paigexox

Sexy Member
Media
I wasn't thinking of giving away an njoy dildo or something so epic, but you could use a cheap pocket rocket, or just a generic jelly dong to finish off with and send that. Or maybe a tiring rabbit that needs upsizing :wink:

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I wasn't thinking of giving away an njoy dildo or something so epic, but you could use a cheap pocket rocket, or just a generic jelly dong to finish off with and send that. Or maybe a tiring rabbit that needs upsizing :wink:

i think this is a grand idea, as long as the cheap toy is pthalate-free :smile:

see bbw36's wonderful thread here

http://www.lpsg.org/212441-are-our-toys-safe.html

Apparently there's quite a market for crusty panties online. Here at Forbidden Secrets, Nicky will provide different styles of worn panties, and even offers "sweaty gym socks".

on e-banned i've even seen used bandaids for sale. you can't make this stuff up!!