senior advice needed from gals

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by goagain, Nov 17, 2007.

1. goagain

goagain New Member

At 62 I find myself back in the game of seeking female company, what age group ladies are interested in an older man with the obivous shortcomings of having sex with new women after a long time away from the action?

2. tiggerpoo

Gold Member

Dear goagain, I'm 60, and my present gf (of 3 yrs) is 23. :biggrin1: The advantage of being your age is that you have a very wide choice. But forget the age, go for a girl you're attracted to. If it works good otherwise try again. I assure you that many young girls choose or prefer older guys. :biggrin1:

3. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

I'd agree with that, go for whatever ladies seem interested in you, choosing who you'll see just by age group is very limiting. Sex hasn't changed any so I wouldn't worry about being away from the action for a while :)

4. honeydew

honeydew New Member

Ditto on the advice. I am 41, my husband is 58. We were attracted to each other from our conversations on the phone and e-mail. It was two months before we ever met each other. It was then we realized the age difference, but that was an afterthought. One year later we were married. Best thing ever. I have always liked older men, so some of it will be up to the lady wether the age difference will matter.
    As for sex, there is an advantage to older men...experience!(most of the time)

Draft saved Draft deleted