Senior members?

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Can someone tell me what a senior member is?

I'd really like to know what one does to qualify as one. If it's based on time, I don't think someone who's been here since march 2008 should have it.

Someone break it down for me, pretty please?

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Do u mean senior by old or someone who is here for a long time?

Sorry, I should have been more clear.

Under some profiles, (Dc_deep is a good example) instead of saying Gold member, it says Senior member. Personally, I'd love to know what that means and what a person has to do in order to earn such a title.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
As far as I can recall it's still a bit of a mystery...

http://www.lpsg.org/76422-junior-senior-members.html

You know, I saw this thread, and I couldn't figure it out either.

Oddly enough, http://www.lpsg.org/members/scott14.html is a guy who joined in March 2008, and that was after the thread was made...so, it's still clearly happening.

I know that DC deep was made one after he was banned, and I just want to understand what it is. Dc's was obviously intentional, so Rob/mods must know what it is now.

I'm hoping that by asking again, maybe I'll get an answer.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Can someone tell me what a senior member is?

I'd really like to know what one does to qualify as one.
Someone break it down for me, pretty please?
I'm just curious why some members have it.
:tongue::rolleyes:

It's a title for a person whose penis looks old and decrepit. Just submit your "Senior Member" request at the link below with a verification photo and we'll fix you right up.:biggrin1:

http://www.lpsg.org/photo-or-video-verification-requests/

j/k

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
It's a title for a person whose penis looks old and decrepit. Just submit your "Senior Member" request at the link below with a verification photo and we'll fix you right up.:biggrin1:

http://www.lpsg.org/photo-or-video-verification-requests/

j/k

Ouch, dude... that hurt.:rolleyes::tongue: I'm gonna get an answer if I have to have carnal relations with every moderator on staff. And if THAT doesn't work... well... I don't know what to do next.:rolleyes:

D

deleted3782

Ouch, dude... that hurt.:rolleyes::tongue: I'm gonna get an answer if I have to have carnal relations with every moderator on staff. And if THAT doesn't work... well... I don't know what to do next.:rolleyes:

I bet if you had carnal relations with every mod, you too would have Senior status. :rolleyes:

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
maybe it was just made up as a way to apologize to DC_Deep regarding the whole debacle of his banning? i don't think anybody else has the title of "Senior Member". If i were to guess, i'd say it's given to a member who's been around for a very long time..

but DC is no longer here and no one else that i know of has the title.

or maybe it just describes the lovable grandpas of the site. :p

your guess is as good as mine, Mr. Black.

B_lamdellboo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
maybe it was just made up as a way to apologize to DC_Deep regarding the whole debacle of his banning? i don't think anybody else has the title of "Senior Member". If i were to guess, i'd say it's given to a member who's been around for a very long time..

but DC is no longer here and no one else that i know of has the title.

or maybe it just describes the lovable grandpas of the site. :p

your guess is as good as mine, Mr. Black.

I noticed cinnamon has this title, too.

I am, of course, in the dark as well, and eagerly await the grand reveal! :wiggle:

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I noticed cinnamon has this title, too.

I am, of course, in the dark as well, and eagerly await the grand reveal! :wiggle:

oh really? news to me. i think it's time to kill the curiousity because it's simple mysteries like this which bug the hell out of me.