LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
66 here, I love masturbating, go once or twice a day without orgasm, then let go to orgasm on average every other day. My equipment functions great, so no pills needed yet. My semen output is very good every time.
Basque9, you're my ideal, though. What a great performer at your age.

Thanks, mate! Your videos are way HOT!:cool::smile:

onewatcher

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Almost 59 here. My bf is 32. We have sex at least once a day, sometimes more. No problem getting hard for sex or masturbating. I'm rock hard and drip a lot of pre.. My orgasms are amazing. I recently hit myself on the chin. I don't cum everyday usually, but that's not an issue. I love satisfying him and that's my pleasure..

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I masturbate every week 2-3 times. My loads are still the same amount. Never been a shooter though. I think it is good to keep the pipes clean.
I don't use medication. I am 62 y/o. Still working every day.

-- All my equipment is still working great at 65. No meds.

-- Exercise it two or three times a week but frequency depends on distractions and enticements.
-- If not exercised every other day or so it will remind me with morning wood, continues trudged sensations in shaft and dick head and with increased sensitivity (arousal) in the ball area.
-- Still able to rub one out in less than two minutes if necessary. Volume may have increased, but distance is more of a flood than a fling.

** With OP permission, I would like to add a sidebar question for “seniors”:

Has the list of things that turn you on become more general or more specific?

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In my late fifties and considered to be in good health and exercise regularly. I don't masturbate to a schedule but enjoy masturbating on a regular basis. I do not take any medications for sexual purposes. My erections are still firm albeit not as hard as I was in my prime but still impressive. I can last sometime before ejaculation and I am still able to shoot copious amounts of cum. Depending on arousal I can vary the distance of my ejaculation from a healthy dribble to a not unreasonable distance. I don't rely on masturbation alone as I still enjoy a full and rewarding sex life and nothing can beat sexual intercourse.

longtom7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am 58 and still enjoy once per day, no problem. Also have active sex with my wife regularly. I do not take any special pills etc to make it work, but do find that if I let it lie, it does go down quickly. But I really enjoy it!!

canuck_pa

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
At 61 I still jerk-off but not nearly as often, but that is mainly because the anti-depressant I take inhibit my ability to cum. I still get extremely horny which makes it frustrating but when I do cum its very intense. I also used to shoot really far but not now.

Thikn2velvet1

Admired Member
Media
61. I never masturbate anymore. Never. Because of that I believe my sex drive is as high as it was, ever. My erections are those of a 20 year old and I can go 3-5 times a day. I get rock hard simply from a little passionate kissing. 3-5 nocturnal erections. I was with a gorgeous 39 year old woman last night and basically exhausted her. Going back for round 2 tonite.

Amplexus

Sexy Member
Media
67 now and still wank 2-3 times a day. Occasionally 6 times a day if opportunity presents itself. Im a professional. LOL Its one of life's little pleasures that is free, fun and very healthy. Use it or lose it has proven to be accurate in my case. :smile:

LasarDaddy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 71 and I masturbate 2 to 3 times a day, but I only cum once. I had Prostate cancer 8 years ago and they killed it with radiation and managed to damage a nerve so I don't get fully hard any more, but I still like it. Bummer. I still like it a LOT though, it's not nearly as messy any more either. My wife gave up all sex about 5 years ago so it's just me enjoying it now. She never liked oral, on her, so it's all gone now. Oh well, it was a good run for 50 years or so.