Senior trip

mark1980mark

Superior Member
Media
She pulled away from Miles' cock, letting it plop out of her mouth. She smiled up at him as she was still bent over taking it from behind by his best friend and roommate Trent. Her body kept moving with Trent's thrusts into her married pussy. She crawled away from Trent. His cock slipped out of her hole. Both young men stared at Amy. They weren't sure what was going on.

Amy sat up on the top side of the bed. She was ready to make her plea. I want you both to fuck me she announced. Miles spoke first, I thought that's what we were doing? No, she responded, I mean I want you both to fuck me at the same time. Miles and Trent looked at each other stunned.

The guys were scared honestly. They figured that Amy meant they each stick it inside her puss at the same time. Their dicks would touch. That would be gross. Neither of them thought they could handle that, no matter how much the slut begged or wanted it. It would be too much for them. Trent and Miles didn't say anything.

Amy exhaled and said fine, I just thought maybe it would feel better if I had one of you inside my pussy and the other of you inside my ass. I figured you would like to fill me up. I thought it would be fun to try. I guess you guys aren't into that. As she slid back down on the bed she told them they could go back to sucking and fucking.

Miles and Trent looked at each other. Oh, I am ok with that Trent finally announced. Miles shook his head, implying he was too. That's not what I thought you meant though Trent explained to her. Amy stared at him, waiting for him to tell her what he meant. She stopped and sat back up on the bed. Each male was on the side of her.

Trent went on to tell her that he assumed she meant that they both stick it in her pussy at the same time. Amy grabbed their cocks in each of her hands and told them that there was no way that would work. They were simply too big. Trent smiled while Miles had a nervous laugh. She stroked their cocks and finally asked them what it was going to be?

I think we are fine with giving you both cocks Trent added to her. Amy smiled and looked at each guy. How are we going to do this then she asked? Miles and Trent looked at each other. Both were hoping for the first crack on Amy's ass. Most girls their age wouldn't give their ass up, but apparently Amy would.

mark1980mark

Superior Member
Media
I did hear this weekend that Trent pulled a trifecta during this college days at his house at one of his parties. I don't know if that is true or not but maybe I can see what I can find out. lol

Apparently, he had a big party at his house and took one girl in his room and fucked her, then kicked her out, found another girl and bred her, and then kicked her out. And finally, he took one more into his room and fucked her hard and then closed down the party. lol

barry6290

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Only reason why I’d ever throw parties in college. To seduce girls and take them right to my room while the moment was right!

I did hear this weekend that Trent pulled a trifecta during this college days at his house at one of his parties. I don't know if that is true or not but maybe I can see what I can find out. lol

Apparently, he had a big party at his house and took one girl in his room and fucked her, then kicked her out, found another girl and bred her, and then kicked her out. And finally, he took one more into his room and fucked her hard and then closed down the party. lol

Reactions: mark1980mark

mark1980mark

Superior Member
Media
Of course, Trent spoke first. He was the louder of the two. I will fuck your ass he told her. Amy looked to her side to see Miles' reaction. He wasn't sure. Granted, he wanted a crack of her ass, but he knew he would get it sooner or later. He didn't want to appear to eager.

Amy looked back at Trent. I am ready if you guys are she told them.

Both young men just kneeled there. They weren't sure what to do. That was one thing Amy hated with the younger men, she had to constantly initiate things. They weren't real go getters, until she had started things anyway.

Amy pushed Miles back on the bed. His head landed on the pillows. She climbed on top of him. Slowly she held his cock in her hand until it slipped into her pussy. She stared down at him as she rocked her body back and forth over him. His hands instinctively found her tits and he began to play with them.

Amy tilted her head and looked to Trent. He was slowly stroking his cock, trying to get it rock hard again. His cock was the smaller of the two, though not by much, but she figured for the first crack of her ass, it would be better. She looked him in the eyes and told him to go slowly.

He slid behind Amy. Luckily, she remembered it would probably be a good idea to grab some lube first. She got him stopped in time. She asked them if either of them had lube. Miles told them he did in his top drawer. Trent hustled off the bed and ripped the door open. He found it. He tossed it onto the bed.

Trent climbed back up and lubed up his cock. Then he squirted some on his fingers and began to rub it around Amy's asshole. She moaned as he touched her and she continued riding Miles. Trent asked her if she was ready. Amy nodded. She drew a deep breath. The time had come.

Trent held his cock as Amy leaned forward. Now, her body pressed against Miles. Her asshole shined on display for Trent behind her. He licked his lips and lined up his dick for her tight hole. Slowly, he sunk the head in. There was lots of friction and prodding to get it inside of her.

Amy moaned as he slipped the fat head of Trent's cock into her. She stopped rocking and Miles and waited to get accustomed to Trent in her ass. She breathed deeply. Trent slowly slid more into her. Amy bit her lip, it was taking a while to get used to, she didn't know if she could handle it.

Miles could see the struggle on Amy's face. He pinched her nipples, knowing that turned her on. He kissed her neck and ears, another of her hot turn ons. Trent slid even more inside of her. He was nearly all the way in now. Amy soon began to rock on Miles once again. Trent began slowly thrusting into the married MILF.

mark1980mark

Superior Member
Media
Trent and Miles got into a rhythm as they each fucked her together. Amy was in pure ecstasy. She was loving it. She and Miles locked eyes and he could see that he and his best friend were driving her wild. Miles felt her pussy clamp down on his enormous cock inside of her. He could tell she was close to cumming herself. He smiled as his dick felt her.

She came hard. She creamed all over Miles' hard member. Trent didn't slow a beat though. He just kept slamming more and more into her. He was now fucking her hard. He thought she was used to it now. She wasn't doing anything to stop it. Her moans were giving him all the approval he needed.

Miles was hoping to hold out and not cum in her just yet. He wanted a go at that tight ass. He knew he could stretch her better than his best friend Trent. That is why he hadn't objected to Trent taking her ass virginity, he knew that his buddy could loosen her up for him. And then, he could really have a go at her. She would love it!

Miles' hands soon returned to her nipples. He twisted and pulled and stroked them. Amy moaned loudly as Trent filled her ass with his cock, and Miles continued bouncing her on his cock. Amy closed her eyes. She couldn't believe how much cock she had in her.

Then she thought about what it would be like now, with another dick in her mouth. She would really be filled up. If it was even possible, she got to thinking about that, and it made her even more horny. She just wasn't sure whose cock it could be.

She could feel Trent behind her grasping her hips tight. He was getting close. She liked the feeling of his dick in her anal hole, but she wanted to make him cum. She didn't have to wait long. He didn't bother pulling out of the married woman in front of him. Rather, he filled her up with his seed and then slid his cock out.

He fell back on the bed. He caught his breath. He watched as Amy really began to ride Miles hard. Trent took a short, quick glance at Amy riding Miles. He could make out that it appeared that his buddies cock was fatter for sure than his was. Trent relaxed though, knowing he hadn't gotten any complaints. He couldn't tell whose was longer though, not that it mattered. He was happy with his best friend for sharing his piece of ass.

Miles looked up at Amy as he tits bounced in front of him. Do you want me to cum in your pussy he asked her? Or can I have a go at that hot ass? He asked while he gripped her hips hard. Inside me she muttered as she rode him hard. Miles took that to mean that she wanted him to unload in her fertile pussy.

Miles tried to force her to quit bouncing up and down on him. He wanted her to promise him that she would give up his ass to him another time then. Amy got his nonverbal message. Some other time she whispered to him. They heard the door close and Trent had left the room, leaving his clothes in a pile on the floor.

Miles then pushed Amy off of himself. He pushed her onto the bed, flat on her stomach. He came up behind her and stretched her legs apart wider. He scooted in between her and ran his cock head along her holes, teasing her. Amy was biting the blanket under herself, as she waited to get fucked.

mark1980mark

Superior Member
Media
Miles thrusted his big, fat cock inside of her. She bit her lip to keep from squealing. She hoped the headboard banging against the wall and her moans didn't wake her son in the next room. She didn't want any trouble from any of this.

It didn't bother Miles. In fact, he forgot about the son out on the couch. He went right to work drilling the naked MILF in his bed. Miles really wanted a go at her tight ass. But, he knew he would get his time, he just wasn't sure when. Hell, it might even be his turn tonight for it.

Miles leaned down against the backside of her body. He wrapped his arms around her face and pumped viciously into Amy. Amy liked how strong and rough Miles was getting when they fucked. For some reason, it turned her on. Instead of him waiting for her to do something, or for them to discuss it, Miles was now doing it and not even asking questions about it.

Miles continued pumping his cock into his mother's coworker. He banged her hard. He could feel his cock getting ready to erupt. He didn't want it to happen, but he knew he would be helpless to stop it. Instead, he decided to pull out. He flipped Amy over and scooted next to her face on his own bed. He dangled his hard cock in her face.

She took the bait and began to blow him again. She deep throated him quickly, nearly gagging. Her eyes watered. Miles watched as she cradled his heavy balls in her hand. She looked up at him and he placed his hands on top of her head. She got back to work, sucking him for all she was worth.

Soon, Miles pushed her off again. He crawled between her legs once more. He lifted them up and placed them on his shoulders. He stared at her glistening, bald pussy, waiting for his member to fuck her again. He raised her ass a bit and easily slid inside of Amy. She gasped as he forced it in to his balls.

Miles started fucking her again. He stared at her face while he pumped away. Her titties jiggled below him. He watched as her lips moved, biting each other. He didn't slow his strokes down as his cock erupted inside of her. Rather, he just kept right on fucking, filling her womb with his seed. It started to run out and down her pussy. Finally, Miles stopped and fell on top of her, dropping her legs to his side.

He felt her perfect tits pressed against his body. His cock barely softened. After a few minutes, Amy begged him to get off. She needed to get cleaned up and dressed. She needed to get her son home. Miles rolled off of her. Amy hopped off the bed and leaned over to give his cock a kiss goodbye. She got herself dressed.

Miles grabbed her panties and told her to leave them here. He dared her to go home with her freshly fucked puss to her husband. Amy debated it in her head and then finally agreed, remembering Chad's decision earlier. Amy got dressed again after slipping them off and throwing them at Miles. She told him goodnight and left his bedroom.

She was relieved to see her son still asleep on the couch. Trent was sitting in the recliner, fresh from a hot shower. She told him thank you for babysitting and leaned over and kissed him on the check. He told her anytime, especially if it ended like tonight did, then winked and smirked at her.

She asked Trent to do another favor for her. Would you carry him out to the car. Yep, he answered. She watched as Trent bent over and lifted him up. She stared at his naked, strong back while he bent over. They went outside and Trent loaded him into the car. Amy thanked him again and backed out of the driveway.

pussylicker6996247

Sexy Member
Media
Miles thrusted his big, fat cock inside of her. She bit her lip to keep from squealing. She hoped the headboard banging against the wall and her moans didn't wake her son in the next room. She didn't want any trouble from any of this.

It didn't bother Miles. In fact, he forgot about the son out on the couch. He went right to work drilling the naked MILF in his bed. Miles really wanted a go at her tight ass. But, he knew he would get his time, he just wasn't sure when. Hell, it might even be his turn tonight for it.

Miles leaned down against the backside of her body. He wrapped his arms around her face and pumped viciously into Amy. Amy liked how strong and rough Miles was getting when they fucked. For some reason, it turned her on. Instead of him waiting for her to do something, or for them to discuss it, Miles was now doing it and not even asking questions about it.

Miles continued pumping his cock into his mother's coworker. He banged her hard. He could feel his cock getting ready to erupt. He didn't want it to happen, but he knew he would be helpless to stop it. Instead, he decided to pull out. He flipped Amy over and scooted next to her face on his own bed. He dangled his hard cock in her face.

She took the bait and began to blow him again. She deep throated him quickly, nearly gagging. Her eyes watered. Miles watched as she cradled his heavy balls in her hand. She looked up at him and he placed his hands on top of her head. She got back to work, sucking him for all she was worth.

Soon, Miles pushed her off again. He crawled between her legs once more. He lifted them up and placed them on his shoulders. He stared at her glistening, bald pussy, waiting for his member to fuck her again. He raised her ass a bit and easily slid inside of Amy. She gasped as he forced it in to his balls.

Miles started fucking her again. He stared at her face while he pumped away. Her titties jiggled below him. He watched as her lips moved, biting each other. He didn't slow his strokes down as his cock erupted inside of her. Rather, he just kept right on fucking, filling her womb with his seed. It started to run out and down her pussy. Finally, Miles stopped and fell on top of her, dropping her legs to his side.

He felt her perfect tits pressed against his body. His cock barely softened. After a few minutes, Amy begged him to get off. She needed to get cleaned up and dressed. She needed to get her son home. Miles rolled off of her. Amy hopped off the bed and leaned over to give his cock a kiss goodbye. She got herself dressed.

Miles grabbed her panties and told her to leave them here. He dared her to go home with her freshly fucked puss to her husband. Amy debated it in her head and then finally agreed, remembering Chad's decision earlier. Amy got dressed again after slipping them off and throwing them at Miles. She told him goodnight and left his bedroom.

She was relieved to see her son still asleep on the couch. Trent was sitting in the recliner, fresh from a hot shower. She told him thank you for babysitting and leaned over and kissed him on the check. He told her anytime, especially if it ended like tonight did, then winked and smirked at her.

She asked Trent to do another favor for her. Would you carry him out to the car. Yep, he answered. She watched as Trent bent over and lifted him up. She stared at his naked, strong back while he bent over. They went outside and Trent loaded him into the car. Amy thanked him again and backed out of the driveway.

loved the story im glad mikey told me about reading it

Reactions: Mikey22

mark1980mark

Superior Member
Media
Amy pulled into the garage at her house. She carried her son into his bed. She was worried that Chad would be there. Luckily, he was gone. She got her son tucked in bed without him even stirring. She felt relieved. She knew she should shower.

A part of her was glad Chad was gone. Another part of her was pissed at him still. She was relieved he was gone because he wouldn't notice that she was freshly fucked when she came home. He couldn't see that she wasn't wearing any panties either. But, more so, she was pissed because he wanted an open marriage. She wasn't even sure what that meant.

Amy hopped into the shower in her master bedroom. She hurried to clean up and crawl into bed. She slid into the covers and her mind wouldn't stop racing. An hour later, she gave up. She headed for the living room looked for anything good on the television. She couldn't find anything worth watching. She started to pick up her reading book, but her mind just wouldn't allow her to focus on the book.

She waddled into the kitchen to clean it from supper. She found a note on the table from Chad, I will see you tomorrow night it said. This enflamed her even more. Granted she had went out and got dick, but it was different if he was doing it. At least she came home. She stewed around the kitchen trying to get it clean. Fuck it she said. She gave up.

Amy searched for her cell phone in her purse. She pulled it out. She was disappointed she had no messages or any missed calls. She felt so popular. She scrolled thru the phone. Trent, Miles, Max, Travis, and Sean all ran thru her head. Which one would be most likely to answer? Who could get here fast enough she wondered?

Finally, she decided. She scrolled out a text, telling him to come over. She made sure to mention he could spend the night and she needed fucked. She wanted to get out her nervous energy from Chad. She hit send, waiting and hoping Max was still awake or would at least wake up to his new text message. Only time would tell.

mark1980mark

Superior Member
Media
Luckily for Amy, the young Max answered the text. He wasn't home though, as he mentioned. He told her he was out drinking in one of his dad's fields. Amy wasn't sure she could get him to come over then. It might not be safe. And she surely wasn't going to take her son with her to meet him. There was no way she could get a sitter.

She gave in and told him she needed fucked. She stared at her phone waiting for his reply. I'll see what I can do he shot back to her. She had no idea that he was going to try and con his younger brother into bringing him to her house. He wasn't even sure what lie he could make up to Mason, the third and final brother, but he was now thinking with his cock and not his head, so he wasn't even worried about it.

Amy told him to find out and let her know soon. She didn't want to tell him she would look elsewhere if she needed to. Max had a good dick and for a young man, he knew how to use it. It was easily the biggest she had taken and he was growing more experienced and keen to try new things. She liked that about it.

She didn't wait long. He told her he would be over shortly. Amy had no idea how he was getting there but she told him to be safe driving. He never answered. She waited in the kitchen and kept staring out the window for him to pull in the driveway.