Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Amy has really become insatiable! She needs cock and I think it's hot she is fantasizing about Max and his big cock! Even having it in her ass! Trent must have done a good job loosening her up now that she's wanting Max working that hole, too!

Reactions: motorcityboy

mark1980mark

Superior Member
Media
Amy was stunned when just an hour later, Mason texted her again. I really want to fuck you, but I want to make sure you want it. You can do anything you want to me he added to her. Just let me know.

Amy kept staring at her cell screen. She wasn't sure how to answer that. She fully figured that he would be beating down her door when she told him to stop by earlier. She couldn't believe he had the willpower to wait. Maybe he wasn't that impressed with her older body. Maybe that was really what was going on, he was having second thoughts.

Amy lifted her shirt up and snapped a pic of her breasts smothered inside of her bra. She hit send, sending it to Mason, the youngest of the three brothers. Then, she lifted her shorts at the waist and snapped a picture with the camera down inside. It barely showed her black lacey panties, but she sent it to the 18 year old anyway.

Immediately, he responded. Fuck, you are so hot. Take that bra off. I want to bury my face in your tits and fuck them with my cock he told her. Amy blushed. She was getting horny and could feel her pussy responding to his words. Damn, slide those panties off he told her next. Let me have a nice look at what I am going to eat later he added.

Amy was ready to send her son to bed. Mason talked a big game but would he be able to back it up when he showed up? Time would tell. Until another hour, Amy would have to be satisfied with the dirty texts back and forth. She just hoped the youngster didn't ever get in trouble or get his phone taken away by his mom, her co-worker, or she would be in bad shape.

She went into her bedroom and took her bra off. She threw it to the floor. She lifted her shirt and stood in front of the mirror. She snapped a few pics of herself topless. She hit send, waiting for Mason's response. Your turn she warned him after the pic send.

I cant wait to play with those he warned her. Those are beautiful tits. He had no idea that even his older brother had a go with them. He laid on his bed at home and flicked his shirt off his body. He snapped a quick pic and sent it to Amy. She opened it up and replied not fair, you didn't show me anything. Mason laughed, smiling to himself.

Amy made another move next. She laid on the bed and slid her shorts and panties off. She aimed the cell phone camera between her legs. She snapped a few pics. She looked at them and got ready to hit send. But Mason had replied again already. He snapped another pic of himself. This one was of his package. He still had his shorts on, however, he had his package accentuated with his hand cupping it. Are you ready he asked her?

Amy sent her pic as a reply. She rushed and threw her clothes back on. She hurried into the living room to get her son and get him put to bed. When she bent down to help him pick up toys, she noticed her pussy was wet. She was ready for Mason.

mark1980mark

Superior Member
Media
Amy got her son into bed quickly. She picked up her cell phone again. Mason had sent her a few texts. She was excited to know he wanted her badly. That turned her on. She couldn't help it. Like most of her other lovers, once she got horny, their age seemed to matter less and less. It turned her on to know that there were younger males that found her attractive and wanted to fuck her.

Amy debated if she had time to get a toy out and pleasure herself. She checked on her son. He was still awake, but laying still. Then, she heard a knock at the front door. Her heart began to beat heavily. She exhaled, shutting the bedroom door quietly behind her.

She tiptoed out to the living room. She opened the door. There stood Mason. He was 6'3 with dark hair. He was wearing a tank top and some board shorts. He had a hat on backwards and he smiled widely as she opened the door. He let himself in as soon as she opened the door. She smiled back at him. He was cute she admitted.

Mason slid Amy out of the way. He shut the door behind them, locking it even. He stood next to Amy, towering over her 5'5 frame. He ran his hands over her body. He groped her breasts, realizing she wasn't wearing a bra. She could see his cock hardening in his shorts. She wanted it badly.

Amy felt his hands on her shoulders. He pushed her down to her knees. Go ahead, he told her, take it out. Warm me up with your mouth he ordered. Amy looked up at him as she kneeled on the floor. She then felt his hands on the back of her head, pulling her closer to him.

Mason watched as she reached up and slid his shorts down. His black boxer briefs were the only thing separating her mouth and his cock. Soon, those fell the floor also. His cock sprang out. It looked kind of thick, not as long as his two brothers, but good nonetheless. She noticed his giant balls. He shaved too.

Amy found herself licking her lips, almost as a natural reaction to herself getting ready to suck dick. She felt his hands firmer on her head now, guiding her toward his member. Amy took a free hand and held his cock. It felt hard and strong. She leaned forward and licked the head for Mason. He stared down at her.

He watched as she grew more hungry for it. She didn't even notice he took his hands off and placed them on his hips. She was too busy sucking his cock for all she could take. In no time she had it buried to the hilt in her warm, wet mouth. She nearly gagged. She pulled away.

Amy held his sack in her hand. She licked it slowly. Mason stared down at her and pulled his shirt off himself. He tossed it across the living room floor. You ready to fuck he asked the older, married woman?

mark1980mark

Superior Member
Media
Max asked her if she was ready to get fucked. I am going to eat your pussy and then fuck you he warned her. I will cum inside of it too he added. Amy stared up at him. Max helped her to her feet. He lifted her up and stared down at the older, shorter woman. You want me to fuck you in here or do you want to go to your bed?

Amy grabbed Max's hand and led him down the hallway to her bedroom. He followed her eagerly, his cock still hard leading the way. He shut the door behind them. He turned back to face Amy, she stood in the middle of the room, near the bed. He grabbed the bottom of her shirt. He lifted it over her head and off, dropping it onto the floor.

Max reached over and grasped those glorious tits. He played with them in his hands. Then, he leaned over further. He licked and kissed each boob. She moaned and bit her lip.

Max came up for some air and then hooked his hands in her waistband of her shorts. He slid those off of her. He stared at her black lace panties. He couldn't wait to get inside of them. He told her it was her turn to get naked. He stared at her with a cocky smile.

Amy waited for him to rip them off. Finally, Max told her she needed to do a sexy dance for him and take them off before he ate her. Amy felt her face flush with nervousness. This younger man was brazen and cocky, and as much as she wanted to be mad, all it did was turn her on. She finally nodded and shook her body.

Max stared as her breasts swayed. Fuck, he wanted to play with those some more. They were hot! He watched as she slowly bent over. She slid her panties off slowly, her ass facing the younger male with a hardon. Max had taken a seat on the bed and was rubbing this cock.

He got up and smacked her ass lightly. Lay down, I am going to eat your pussy before I fuck you he whispered to her. Amy followed his instructions. He parted her legs and ran his fingers alongside of her pussy lips. She was wet, there was no doubt about it. Max stared up at her with that cocky smile, he knew he had her right where he wanted her.

mark1980mark

Superior Member
Media
Last post was supposed to be Mason, not Max. Damn brothers! lol

Mason teased her by running his finger around her pussy lips. He stared into her eyes as he did. He knew he was driving her nuts. She was already wet, thinking about his hard, throbbing, new cock. She wanted it and he could tell. She was no different than all the other 15 girls he had been with in his young sex life.

Mason slowly inserted his finger inside of her. Damn, she was soaking. He ran it along her pussy. He took it out and licked it, tasting her. Amy locked eyes with him and waited. She wanted it badly. Mason slide between her legs onto his chiseled stomach. He looked up into her eyes while he parted her legs open further. That cocky smiled showed off once again.

He licked his lips. Amy waited. Slowly, Mason teased her with his tongue. Really slow he licked her lips, then finally he invaded her pussy with his wet tongue. Amy moaned and writhed under him. His strong hands held her firmly, not letting her go.

Mason came up again. He took his mouth off of her married pussy, but quickly put his fingers back. He looked at her and asked her if she was ready to get fucked? Tell me you want it he ordered her. Amy nodded. That wasn't good enough. He spun her over and smacked her ass before forcing her back onto her back in front of him. Tell me he said, a bit louder this time.

Amy told him she wanted him to fuck her. She looked in his eyes. He leaned down and kissed her on the mouth. I am going to fuck your ass too he warned her as he pulled away.

mark1980mark

Superior Member
Media
Amy looked down at his cock. It was still hard as hell. She stroked it with her hands. She really wanted to lean over and lick it and suck on it some more. But Mason was ready to fuck. He pulled her up and pushed her forward, climbing behind her. He stared at her ass in front of him.

God damn, for an older woman, she had a nice ass. He couldn't wait to fuck it too. He smacked it again and then ran his hands over it. He used one of his hands and slid it between her legs, teasing her pussy once more before he fucked it. Amy moaned as she assumed the position for doggy style. She was ready and waiting for him to stick it in.

Mason took his fingers off her. He stroked his cock quickly with three pumps. He inched closer to the naked teacher before him. He lined his pole up. He ran it over the crack of her ass. Amy's heart beat heavily, she was nervous he was going to take her ass right then and there, with no wetness or lube. She exhaled deeply as he controlled it lower, getting so close to her pussy.

She felt his head slide into her wet slit. She bit her lip. He pushed it in further. She closed her eyes trying to imagine what it looked like, her getting fucked by this younger man, the youngest brother in fact. Soon he was all the way in. She could feel his balls thumping against her as he fucked her. He held her at the waist and drove into her hard and deep with each thrust.

Amy's breasts shook beneath her. Mason felt good, Mason felt very good inside of her. He wasn't the biggest or thickest she had taken, but the youngster knew what he was doing. Mason kept fucking her for awhile. He told her he was going to cum soon. That disappointed Amy however.

Mason asked if he could cum in her pussy. I haven't ever got to cum in one he added. I would like yours to be the first one I nut in he mentioned. Amy didn't have time to answer him. She could feel him firing off inside of her. He kept right on pumping away though, never once slowing down.

He pulled out when he finished. His cum ran down her leg. He fell back onto the bed. He sat back up and reached for Amy, pulling her back with him. He looked at her and told her to give him ten minutes and he would be ready to go again. Amy looked at his cock. It was still semihard. It was coated in cum and her juices. Amy licked her lips, really wanting to taste it.

Mason reached over and ran his hands along her tits. He pinched her. He pulled them. He massaged them. He leaned over and licked and sucked on them. Amy placed her hands on his head as he teased her titties. She held his head and pulled him in tighter. She looked down at his young cock. It was springing back to life. She was no longer disappointed.

batnballs67

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ya. Definitely need to see that text chain. Maybe some pictures start to get taken by mason he shows to one of his friends?
I like the idea of pics! She's snapped several and sent them to her FWB all over town. Time for one of her big-dicked boys to take an action shot.

Reactions: motorcityboy

mark1980mark

Superior Member
Media
Mason continued making out with the older married woman. His hands roamed over her body, but kept mostly stopping and playing with her tits. He was soon ready to go again. His cock was back to being rock hard. He really wanted a shot at her ass but he knew there would be more time for that later.

Instead, he wanted to get inside her pussy again. He wanted to really enjoy it. He wanted to get her off with his cock if he could. He hoped to jizz inside of her again too. He had no idea if she was on birth control or not, it wasn't his problem anyway.

He soon rolled over and was now on top of her. He spread her legs while his tongue fought hers as they kept kissing. He slid his body a little lower. He pushed one of her tan legs aside. He looked down at his body and hers. He held his cock in his hand and then sunk it into Amy.

She gasped as he filled her with it. He looked down at her face as he humped her. She stared into his eyes back. He picked up the pace. Their fucking grew harder and more forceful. Mason pulled out. He lifted a leg of hers and sat it on his shoulder. He dove right back in.

Amy bit her lip to keep from screaming. Mason got back to work. Hard. Fast. Deep. He fucked her. She loved it, closing her eyes and enjoying it, savoring it. Mason felt her pussy walls contract hard and spasm against his rock hard member. Amy's body shivered under him. He smirked to himself. He was making the older married woman cum.

He pulled out when she regained her composure. He slid to the side of her and fell back onto the head of the bed. Ride me he told her. Amy stood up on the bed and squatted over him. She sank down onto his cock. His hands immediately went to her perfect tits. Mason fumbled with them.

He pinched them. He twisted them. He rubbed them, all the while Amy fucked his cock, riding him. She bounced up and down. Then she arched her back. Fuck, it felt so good. He didn't want it to end. Most girls he had been with, he would fuck them and cum, and they would be done too.